User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Not sure if this would be too much of an investment but just throwing it out there, what about either an auction or sell raffle entries for 'Shirley'? Would cost about $2k to purchase the firearm and have it engraved with Shirley. Maybe throw in an autographed print of the photo shoot from Scott Marvin / Burt. If you sell tickets for $5 or $10 a pop or something. Get 1,000 entries or so and you could make some decent funds. Partner with a local gunshop there in CA and throw in an add spot for them when pitching raffle tickets and you might even get a killer discount on the handgun, maybe even get it for free, who knows. Pitch them as the place to go for all your zombie apocalypse armory needs haha. This is something that wouldn't even have to be exclusive to the We're Alive fan base either if you really didn't want it to. Just a thought, I am a firearms fanatic so that kind of stuff always comes to mind haha.
    Likes Cabbage Patch, Gnex liked this post
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

I love the idea of releasing quotes and such from the show... At least I think someone suggested that some pages back...
    In other Words... More ring tone packs, I guess. I'd especially love to have a quote from chapter 12:
    Bill: "Just because the lights are out ... doesn't mean the party has to stop! Hahahaha!"
    (I just started listening to that chapter Again and realised that he's another of my favorite characters. Lol!)
    Besides that I don't have any ideas, I don't know anything about KS or any other sites used for such stuff, but I hope you figure something out.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Just an idea that came to my mind. Sorry it its already been said. But the pamphlets on the best way to kill zombies, there types etc that Cj wanted printed. I think they would sell well.
    A Sig what now?

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWiki AmateurLoved5000 Experience Points

Gamertag: skankyfish PSN ID: MrsFresh Steam ID: skankyfish Raptr ID: skankyfish
    What I'd love to give you money for is an MP3 "album" of the entire 48 chapters, once they're finished. Ideally I'd like each chapter edited together into a single 45-60 minute track, but I'd just be happy to own the episodes, to be honest. I'd also be happy to pre-order and pay for that now, with an actual release date at some point (weeks? months?) after the last episode airs.
    Likes Storm, Bakkie-Pleur liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurLoved3 months registered

I would absolutely love to see a companion book to the series. Maybe made up of the characters journal extracts, newspaper clippings etc.

I'd second skankyfish's suggestion too.
    Likes Unit liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWildfire View Post
    I'd second skankyfish's suggestion too.
    I'll third it, then. Especially if it would be reremastered, since there still are a few things that could be corrected - actors stuttering as an example.
    Kalani does that at LAX in C21 or so, when he tells about the behemoth and the military base, and as I remember Saul does it as well in chapter 2 when he and Angel are going through the mall... He says something about the zombies not attacking each other...
    And the door in Michael's classroom is another thing. It doesn't seem to be synced with the fading of the teacher's voice.
    I'm probably waaay too perfectionistic, but I just listen for such stuff automaticly. And I must say that so far I haven't found that many "errors" or what ever we shall call them. Fortunately you haven't (as far as I remember) used the same soundeffect twice within three seconds (gunshots doesn't count here). A Danish audio drama did that, and to be honest that just sounds awful, especially in this case - it was obvious that it was the same sound just in the opposit channel.
    Other than that the editing is great! I was a bit worried about having all the voices in the center when I started listening, until then I had only listened to dramas where they panned around as the characters moved, but I kinda like this better. I guess it also makes editing easier.

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

I'd like to see a soundboard with all the most popular quotes from the show. I'm sure we could get a great list of suggestions from the forum. I would buy it!

02.jpg
    Likes skankyfish, Storm liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points28 Days LaterWell Liked
    Love the Shirley Handgun idea!!! Another would be an E-tool with We're Alive logo or something on it. And another photo op for that could be having Michael smacking CJ in the face! (I kid, I kid! But for real on the E-tool)
    Likes Unit liked this post
    The first rule of Zombieland: Cardio. When the zombie outbreak first hit, the first to go, for obvious reasons... were the fatties. <<---- TALKING TO YOU ROBINS!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456