User Tag List

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWell LikedVeteran
    I am of the opinion that Pegs' on-the-fly (no pun) learning to pilot a helicopter (when she had previously only trained on small bush plains) and then saving everyone from certain death by piloting said helicopter makes up for pretty much every mistake she had made beforehand. Everyone would be dead if it wasn't for her... Think about that. There was no way they were going to be able to escape the Tower after Kalani's sacrificial suicide without her piloting the second helicopter. So, in all essence, you have her to thank for the continued existence of the show (not literally, of course, but from an 'inside-the-fictionworld' standpoint).

She may be flighty, fickle and stubborn, but she is a warrior when she has to be. Doesn't anybody remember in the Colony part of season 2, she was of the only people who had the courage to accompany Michael, and she was the one who found out about Gatekeeper's plan, thus saving everyone's skin once again (or, 'before', I guess I should say, because that's before the helicopter part). So really, in my view, her triumphs are far greater than her failures, which are not the worst failures a person can make in the zombie apocalypse. It's okay, Pegs, I appreciate you.

...Also, reading back a bit after posting, I realize that these things have been mentioned... Sorry about that, but hey, I have to put my Pegs appreciation somewhere I suppose.
    Last edited by Vlarken; Mar 17th, 2013 at 05:02 PM.