So I've restarted my 2nd run through of the entire series to catch all those little things I missed the first time (like the catchy He didn't see it coming earlier in the first season that Victor requoted at the end of the 3rd, always love seeing that connection and continuity between periods of time in good entertainment).

So I'm 8 episodes into 1st season again and I keep getting these consistent wonders about Peg's character seems to be treated like crap so much throughout the series. I know the 1st season seems to be most harshest because of some of her actions (refusing to shoot a guy, not having much skills, and the whole dropping of the plant), but I feel like she still is not very respected or treated well up to end of season 3. For example, the events leading up to the escape of the tower at end of season 2 with the reactions and opinion of everyone about her driving one of the helicopters. I know the other event is minor but Lizzie and Peg's conversation at the end of ep. 36 didn't seem all loving on Lizzie's side (could be baby hormones?)

But I wonder just how is someone who just seems to be treated like absolute crap and written as a pretty worthless character at times (not shooting guns on free will, not having worthwhile skills beside flowering and piloting, and being kinda pessimistic about things, but not to the extent of someone like Kelly) is still alive at this point.

I'm kinda waiting to see what happens with him this last season. Maybe she will do something epic or cool during the final season (like shooting Latch) or maybe she will always be kinda the butt of the group with her usefulness and reputation with the group.

Just trying to get other's thought on her character and keep me occupied with something else to talk about on here.