User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Quote Originally Posted by superfanboy View Post
    Quick question. What all do we really know about randy? Obviously Michael knew him from before but other than that do we know anything?
    Absolutely nothing. Other than however Michael dealt with things at the waterworks it had something to do with Randy. We don't know if Michael knew Randy before whatever happened at the water works or if that was his first encounter with him. I think thats about it right?? Then Randy tried to take Tanya...which personnally I think was for Ink at the arena and not his own purpose, but right now who knows.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
    Absolutely nothing. Other than however Michael dealt with things at the waterworks it had something to do with Randy. We don't know if Michael knew Randy before whatever happened at the water works or if that was his first encounter with him. I think thats about it right?? Then Randy tried to take Tanya...which personnally I think was for Ink at the arena and not his own purpose, but right now who knows.
    We're pretty sure Randy was from CJ's tower and was at the waterworks for them. Michael & Randy had some interaction there after our heroes got separated. There's a big mystery there.

The part where Randy grabs Tanya is odd. Was it a random grab (just the first person they came across)? Was Tanya targeted for a particular purpose - doctor (how would the Zeds know), gender, skin color, other physical characteristics? Or maybe one or more of the Zeds could tell the was something "different" about her (immunity maybe)?

After the season 3 finale, I'm starting to wonder about Zed intel. Hmmmm....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Interesting turn in this topic.
    Random pick or pick on purpose? I don't think Randy took Tanya because she was the doctor (, which does not mean that nevertheless this could be have been the case); but at that time the zeehs already set up traps to capture survivors. So, when Tanya was caught by Randy and zeehs, this might have been something like a lucky shot or opportunity to capture a survivor. This would explain why they acted strangely to protect her from being retaken by The Towerites (as it seems).
    Why so close at The Tower? Because the zombies observe the place, because it is one of the few places with plenty of survivors.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Just some thoughts...perhaps when the normal z's have been fed they are easier to control, by Ink that is, and perhaps by his "generals" or "special forces" Little Ones. At the arena we saw how much food was being eaten, then soon after Ink was able to have his way with Samantha without being concerned that the other z's would eat them up themselves. This controlled behavior contrasts with the behaviour displayed during the sweat test, as the z's seemed to have lost all control then. Once their hunger can be satiated, they can be controlled and directed. What I'm saying is that the taking of Tanya or anyone else for that matter and not eating them immediatly seems to be a directed action to either collect food, toys for Ink, or collect other potential "smart-ones" for their own ranks.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
    What I'm saying is that the taking of Tanya or anyone else for that matter and not eating them immediatly seems to be a directed action to either collect food, toys for Ink, or collect other potential "smart-ones" for their own ranks.
    Absolutely.

Just came to my mind: Will Datu and Samantha, or even worse, Hope and Samantha meet again - in whatever state Samantha might be? I just depict this incredible disgusting and vile scenery, when Starbuck wakes up in a hospital and finds the cylons' breeding-machines ... *yuk*
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12