User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by I The K Train I View Post
    I don't think it would be Bill. I don't know how they would explain at some stage how it was him when he died. Usually in a situation such as that something would slip by the person.

Then again. We could just be left to assume that it was Bill because he had all the ammo and it is never going to be explained. I know KC said that we would find out, but you never know. Someone could just say it in passing that Bill had the ammo so it was him.

Ah I dunno really, just throwing ideas out there like the rest of ye
    I don't know, Bill did have all of the ammo but he had a shotgun which sounded nothing like the shot heard. The only other person that I can think of was Riley. I'm not sure if she was with the others when the shots were fired, and she did have a few bullets left didn't she?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I've already said why I think it was Datu in the "Who's the Rat" thread, so I wont' repost the whole thing here, but I say Datu was the one who started the War with the Mallers.

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught View Post
    I don't know, Bill did have all of the ammo but he had a shotgun which sounded nothing like the shot heard. The only other person that I can think of was Riley. I'm not sure if she was with the others when the shots were fired, and she did have a few bullets left didn't she?
    I thought it was kelly, but then again she was the first one who through a couch out the window, if she had a gun, she'd probably use it.

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I've already said why I think it was Datu in the "Who's the Rat" thread, so I wont' repost the whole thing here, but I say Datu was the one who started the War with the Mallers.
    You did make a great point there. And it really got me thinking.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by StepLaugh View Post
    I thought it was kelly, but then again she was the first one who through a couch out the window, if she had a gun, she'd probably use it.
    Kelly could have been the one that fired the shot but the only reason I think that is because she really acted like a bitch

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234