User Tag List

Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    WA_S3Dec_Promo_Final2_card21.jpg

Oh look the (grown up) little ones enjoy flipping cars like Kerby does tables!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Oh, come oh, WD! Automated Daylight Savings Time updates! You live in a country where one man can simply change time by flying around!

Think big, think like a Witch_Doctor!
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    now ya done went and did it...everytime he thinks big i get nosebleeds..
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Hell, he might just kill us with his brain.... (That's still a thing, right?)
    Hey, I blame the knock-off time machine that I bought. I should have known better when I saw that the label was printed TARDI. Now, I can't get anywhen on time.

holo_strip_doctor_superman.jpg
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

is this thing on?
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    I think it all moved here: http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...2688#post52688

Although, Chadzero and I may have derailed pretty well, lol
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Are you taking calls on Skype? I have a audio-technica microphone on the PC because I can no longer stand poor audio quality in podcasts.

I would love to talk about my many theories:

1. My The District 9 ancient alien spaceship DNA altering fuel Theory.
    2. My theory that Skittles survived because he crapped in his pants and the smell masked him
    3. The Randy and Michael were lovers theory is not mine, but I feel like I want to talk about it
    4. The Scratch is going to save everyone theory
    5. The Randy Zombie allies theory, again not really mine but I am definately on board
    6. My theory that Victor should already be dead but KC was forced to rewrite the script because of the forum would riot if he killed off Victor
    7. I predict that almst everyone will die but a group of people about the size of the original tower group that will be forced to live in C.J.'s tower, CJ will also lose and eye somehow to complete the pirate look.
    7. Its not a theory but I want more "LOST" journal entries discovered, Maybe Skittles kept a journal after hearing Michael and Kalani talk about it. Scratch could be reading journals that she found in the wreckage of the tower

EDIT:

SCORCHED EARTH WAS A GREAT DOS based game that I used to play on my uber 486 ZEOS PC in college. GREAT MEMORIES We would edit the text files so the tanks said cooler stuff when they died , and I had to stop my friends from giving my pet rat "Big Ed" too much beer, That rat would come running at the sound of a bottle being opened

Last edited by Duffusmonkey; Dec 5th, 2012 at 02:56 PM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    This is the my first day on the forum, and I've been gorging on the threads here in preparation for tonight. It's been pretty interesting. To show up on a new board, there's a lot to digest. It's like going to the colony for the first time - there's dangerous weirdos, kindly older gentlemen who have been around a while, and a guy who wants to see me naked for some reason.....Anyway, Hi!

One things stands out here right away - the discussion and attention paid to the social organization, physiology, and origin of the zombies. Little ones, runners, Randy, inklings, and so forth. It's interesting because from a clean listen of the entire show to this point, without reading any spoilers or analysis - that stuff takes such a back seat. A lot of the little events that are repeated here over and over again - "clues" that people think may hint at the bigger questions - happen so quickly and are so easily forgotten when you're just blowing through the series without reading about stuff.

Without having read this forum - I wouldn't have expected any of this stuff to be "revealed". We've gotten bits and pieces about the zombies, from the human perspective, but it hasn't at all been presented as a mystery or whodunit kind of thing. To me, it's come across more just as that these zombies are weird and not entirely predictable. I think it would have to involve a real story shift to reveal all of this different stuff at this point in the series. This story, I think, is about action and drama, not mystery or reveals. I don't think the humans will ever understand the zombies, and since the story is from their perspective - neither will we.

Anyway, looking forward to tonight. Really curious to see whether they'll be reason to be hopeful for the future of humanity, or if we're just going to continue the fast decline into defeat.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    i can't get into the chat. and it's midway thru. and i have one thing to say and i wanna say it now.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    my chat froze before the chapter aired, but at least I got to hear the whole thing! oh yeah! (I feel like the Kool-Aid Man)
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Holy shit! Best freaking episode of the series! Hot damn!!!!
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Lurker"

Status
    Tennessee despite evidence to the contrary..

Sweeet!! Perfectly done! Best episode yet!

Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast