User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Back Stories in We're Alive

The season finale is upon us, and that means only one more blissful hour of audio ecstasy before all fades to the graying dust of re-listens and inferior audio dramas...

On the bright side, I am greatly looking forward to the novella about Burt's back story-- presumably where he was at the time of the outbreak and how he ended up 'locked' in Locked n' Loaded. Kc also said that he fleshed out a backstory for other WA appearances such as the boat that Michael ends up crashing.

For me, one of the WA back stories that I am interested in hearing more about is Dunbar: how CJ's crew got together, what Sean was like, how Duncan/Skittles came into the mix, and how they were able to build such an impressive fortress during the same time that our tower folk were jimmy-rigging things together with plywood and duct tape.

What about you? Which back story in We're Alive are you most intested in hearing more about?
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Easy, kolani's story! We know he made it to a larger plain and made it L.A but how he survived the angrier z's on the island and what happened to his recently "late wife"?? How effective the little leaguer bat was etc.....

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    The season finale is upon us, and that means only one more blissful hour of audio ecstasy before all fades to the graying dust of re-listens and inferior audio dramas...

On the bright side, I am greatly looking forward to the novella about Burt's back story-- presumably where he was at the time of the outbreak and how he ended up 'locked' in Locked n' Loaded. Kc also said that he fleshed out a backstory for other WA appearances such as the boat that Michael ends up crashing.

For me, one of the WA back stories that I am interested in hearing more about is Dunbar: how CJ's crew got together, what Sean was like, how Duncan/Skittles came into the mix, and how they were able to build such an impressive fortress during the same time that our tower folk were jimmy-rigging things together with plywood and duct tape.

What about you? Which back story in We're Alive are you most intested in hearing more about?
    Scratch, of course!!! Some of the pre-Zday stuff but mainly all the stuff that happened between appearances at the tower & the colony.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    The story of what happened at Fort Irwin and Boulder during the first days of the zombie apocalypse, as seen by Puck and Carl respectively.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Scratch, of course!!! Some of the pre-Zday stuff but mainly all the stuff that happened between appearances at the tower & the colony.
    Ant not to forget what she did in order to rescue her brother 'Latch' from the prison!
    Besides that I'd love to learn more about what connects Angel and Scratch. I know - the family. And what else?

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    The story of what happened at Fort Irwin and Boulder during the first days of the zombie apocalypse, as seen by Puck and Carl respectively.
    So much. This would be an excellent opportunity to get a better impression about what was going on during the first 7 days in the US of A ...!

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    Most definitely! I really like those 2 characters. Also I retesting to see a build up of Col. Kimmet. Was he the CO when it all went down? What's his background? How did the Boulder/Fort Irwin stuff go down?

Another interesting story would be the militarization of Boulder and the mix of stories there from people coming from different cities/states.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

PSN ID: HorrorHiro
    I just want Durai's backstory.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Ant not to forget what she did in order to rescue her brother 'Latch' from the prison!
    Besides that I'd love to learn more about what connects Angel and Scratch. I know - the family. And what else?

Yeah, the prison break episode... that would kick ass.

Here's another one:

What about the story of how the Colony was built? Remember how (Victor, I think?) said that it started just as a barricade of cars and they had to essentially fight while they were building it? That would be something to witness...
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Martin and how he ended up in the arena, but I'm worried it would be a Paulie Shore movie.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Already written two stories revolving around the pasts of three central characters.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast