User Tag List

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    Tanya's abduction takes place in Chapter 23, Part 1, The Devil's Workshop

Michael describes the Smart One that grabbed Tanya as having, "long brown hair and dirty beard," right before he shouts, "Randy!"

Here's an artist's impression:
    RIP
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Osiris again....You're Welcome :P
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Osiris again....You're Welcome :P
    It's ok, bro... I can still rep you.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    I swore at one point Lizzy was about to go into labour.
    My only criticism was that at one point Saul complains about always being the one to get shot, hoped Burt might have said something amusing.
    Other than that great episode and really long too.

Just a quick excursion from my normal stomping grounds.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    1. Why did Scratch just leave instead of finishing CJ off, if she had the upper hand? She said something like "you're not worth it", but I couldn't tell if this was directed towards CJ, Burt, or Saul.
    Probably CJ proved to be too much of an opponent instead of a victim like all the other Scratch handed their asses. Thus Scratch failed and maybe is not as skilled in using knifes as I/ we granted her to be ...

2. Why didn't Saul shoot Scratch? Again, a problem with visualization here, but was he around the corner or something? He had a gun, and we heard several shots at the end of the fight, but I still couldn't make that one out.
    Probably he was still numb from being shot; also it may have been quite dark considering the place and time ...

Randy's Army?
    I was trying to find the part awhile back when Zombie Randy had the attempted kidnapping of Tanya, but I couldn't find it yet. Does anyone remember if there is mention of Randy having long hair and a beard?
    No, I don't remember such a detail being mentioned. But having it on this episode this raises another question: based on what Tanya found out them zeehs are living beings after all with full metabolism and stuff ... And considering the odds that most likely about 50%, or just maybe half of all of the zeehs were male humans, what about their beard-growth; and what about at least about 100%, or just all zeehs having having hair ... What about theirs?
    Having the marked hairy zeeh here may point towards a totally new species/ kind of zeehs ...

Lit's Criticism
    Ok, it seems a bit of a stretch at this point that a whole zombie army would mobilize and chase after one fleeing car with a couple of guys in it, so I'm going to have to call bullshit on the rationale for the zombie attack unless Kc reveals a bit more feasible explanation (such as, that it was just a handful of stray zombies that followed and not a full, organized ZomArmy). Damn, is food really that scarce in LA nowadays?
    Yeah, I am with you: It is kind of a stretch, but after all this would be kind of an explanation:
    Well: Months after the zeeh-pocalypse started there is no food around anymore - all the place were scavenged, all the places with groups of survivors were taken down, them zeehs even ate themselves ... And all of a sudden two guys show up and simply run away ...
    Ok - we had this a couple of times already. So why didn't this happen before?
    Maybe, because this time a smart one saw Glenn and Pete and thought: "Mh, Yummy! Fresh brains ..."

Final Sound
    To me, it sounded like that final sound was one of the Little Ones (aka Inklings). It would be interesting to 'see' an attack with both the behemoths and Little Ones together, which I don't think we've seen yet. Anyway, we are lacking a lot of information on the zombies themselves... information which I hope will be provided in abundance in the next season...
    Considering the simple fact that Behemoths have little trouble running through walls, I wonder how solid and strong the fortification of The Colony is ... Will the zeehs even bother to attack at the gates, or will they try just a or even several random walls to get into the human settlement?

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    [...]
    No, I don't remember such a detail being mentioned. But having it on this episode this raises another question: based on what Tanya found out them zeehs are living beings after all with full metabolism and stuff ... And considering the odds that most likely about 50%, or just maybe half of all of the zeehs were male humans, what about their beard-growth; and what about at least about 100%, or just all zeehs having having hair ... What about theirs?
    Having the marked hairy zeeh here may point towards a totally new species/ kind of zeehs ...

[...]
    Maybe facial hair is not wide spread among the zeeh due to their specific hormone levels. As I recall, native Americans and Asians do not have dense facial hair either. Just my 2 ct.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Maybe facial hair is not wide spread among the zeeh due to their specific hormone levels. As I recall, native Americans and Asians do not have dense facial hair either. Just my 2 ct.
    Yeah, I think the hormons will play a major role ... So, Randy, er, the marked long-haired one has a different hormon-mixture then the other zeehs? Or did his zeeh-agent mutate to some degree? Or did he remain more human then other zeehs? Ok, here we are again: Are them zeehs humans, animals, aliens, something else???

Ah, too late to think about it.

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Simple facts guys..we first learn of Randy via Michael saying his name in a dream/nightmare he will not talk about...then , when Tanya is taken...the zom dragging her away is described first as having "long hair, and a beard"...immediately following that Michael identifies him as Randy. Now in this case I would see it less as an oddity among the undead and more as an oddity for people in general..at least in current (2009) L.A. A man with long hair and a beard will stand out far more prominently than a regular dude...this comes from a guy with a shaved head and big beard...so I may know something about uh...follicle profiling
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Scavenger"

Status
    Beaumont, CA. Down the freeway from the waterworks.
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWA PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Just remember this. If CJ gets amputated, we'll have two pegs's on the show. I'll show myself out now.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points

Gamertag: pinkstarmary
    Love, love, loved it!!! I'm still processing it. Can't wait for the next chapter to find out what happens next... (O-o)

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast