User Tag List

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Who's thinking CJ 2.0: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmMApNy48Sc

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Questions, How did Randy get there on foot? And tracked a car? Is he Ink first experiment?
    Maybe he hotwired a bus? lol

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    Am I the only who actually wonders what a brontosaurus burger with a side of whale slaw would taste like...besides victory, and friendship that is?
    Tastes like chicken.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Z Sniper View Post
    No, I KNOW I will live forever. You see, I was sent back from the future by Saul's unborn baby who will eventually lead the rebellion. I am a ZYBORG T2000, a hybrid Zombie Cyborg created by INK himself and rechipped by Saul Jr. to kick ass and take names!
    So you're saying that your real name is Marty?
    joint-point-counter-joint

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Condor View Post
    No.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

I see this as an end to the Mallers proper. I REALLY believe that Scratch has to become a biter at this point to stay in the story. I don't see her as a one woman army gathering what few Mallers are left. I am betting that she turns into a Smart One and fights TOWTM for control due to her sheer will and focus. Maybe works hand in hand. I just don't see how she alone can really stay part of the story other wise. Her time is not done yet.

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Glad to see Randy make a supposed cameo but I think those scratches may signal the end for our water boy based on what we know from Irwin.
    And with CJ out and Saul playing medic it is now time for what we have all been waiting for (by which I mean me...)
    Victor becomes El Presidente of Nuevo -Nuevo Mexico!
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Verse View Post
    I see this as an end to the Mallers proper. I REALLY believe that Scratch has to become a biter at this point to stay in the story. I don't see her as a one woman army gathering what few Mallers are left. I am betting that she turns into a Smart One and fights TOWTM for control due to her sheer will and focus. Maybe works hand in hand. I just don't see how she alone can really stay part of the story other wise. Her time is not done yet.
    Oh... noooooooooooo. I can't even fathom that. It'd just be too much to take. Interesting thought though... I'd rather see Pegs come back as an infected creature and try to kill Michael, while Scratch watches and laughs... I think that would be the best episode ever. EVER.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    VeteranWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Verse View Post
    Look honestly, this could happen in some sense: if Scratch became infected but retained her Scratchness then it would be completely fitting with the story, but I'm just not sure if she can, and I'd also keep in remind that KC has always maintained this is a story about people and survival. If she lost her humanity then there would be little to tell.

Also, she did knife Bixby so she may have learnt something, we don't know.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

PSN ID: X_2_5_USMC
    Two things happened when I listened to the latest episode. I shit a brick before having to lift my jaw off the floor. HOLY SANTA CLAUS SHIT!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    VeteranWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Upon second and third listenings, yeah that noise at the end is very similar to the Inklings' growl.

Also going back a few pages, yeah Nik I was going to say that it appears that Burt and Scratch are going to be tightly interwoven for a while. I like your idea about Riley, and look, it's still up in the air - nobody really knows about Angel yet, least of all her, and we do definitely need to resolve her emotional trauma in relation to both him and Lizzy, but I think Burt is going to play an instrumental role in Scratch's death. Maybe they both will. I don't really see Riley dying.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    1. Burt's Back!

2. Saul is still funny.

3. Lizzie + Saul = AWWW...

4. CJ: At least you're not dead yet.

5. Scratch: Epic Fail. You should've paid more attention in Anatomy class...

6. RIP Gatekeeper, Bixby. You will be missed.

7. Thanks, Pete...for being an epic dick and bringing down a zombie entourage with you.

8. It's Randy. He brought friends. Lots of friends. I'll betcha he's Ink's bestie.

9. "You didn't think it would be that easy, did you?" "Yeah, for a moment there, I kinda did."

Great Chapter, great acting...please let this next deluge of zombie badassness be relatively painless...

One more thing:

I hope Lizzie doesn't go into labor while Randy's knocking their doors down.

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast