User Tag List

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Skittles assessments have already proven to be wrong regarding behemoths. However, it could be said that normal biters don't go near behemoths. Advanced ones (like Randy/TOWTM) seem to be able to make them coexist with biters.

I'm going back to my Burt isn't going to kill Scratch thing. Him surviving this and bringing himself even with the house as it were put Burt's survival back in play to me. I think he isn't out of the woods yet, but its hard to see how he goes now with the expressed reason for not breaking under Scratch torture.

The next time we see the Mallers, it's not going to be good. Not for our heroes like you might believe, but most likely the Mallers. They are small, weak, and have no place to go. They have no supplies, no place to hide, and they lost their cozy way of life because Scratch can't keep her knife in her pants and out of CJs leg, and Bixby's throat. The Mallers seem to be ok when they have groups to steal from/terrorize. Without that, they may lack a focus. Their time in this world is dwindling, and the zombies return to the storyline is the proof to me.

I saw back in the thread somewhere someone saying the double attack being coordinated. Remember that Irwin's attack is coincidental and caused by one turner in a group of survivors. The survivors ran to safety and brought the zombies. The apparent Randy led attack, while also coincidental to Pete leading them to the colony, is an orchestrated attack. Remember that behemoths, smart ones etc are new down south. The colony up against opponents they've never faced.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    The next time we see the Mallers, it's not going to be good. Not for our heroes like you might believe, but most likely the Mallers. They are small, weak, and have no place to go. They have no supplies, no place to hide, and they lost their cozy way of life because Scratch can't keep her knife in her pants and out of CJs leg, and Bixby's throat. The Mallers seem to be ok when they have groups to steal from/terrorize. Without that, they may lack a focus. Their time in this world is dwindling, and the zombies return to the storyline is the proof to me.
    I agree completely with this. There can't be more than a handful of Mallers left. I wouldn't surprised if they ended up scattering and we see Scratch on her own from now on as some kind of wild card, popping up when she sees an opportunity to attack and run. Or maybe she and Tardust could work together, but I don't see that partnership working out for any length of time.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA Points1 year registeredWell Liked10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    Am I the only who actually wonders what a brontosaurus burger with a side of whale slaw would taste like...besides victory, and friendship that is?
    ao049.jpg

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    I agree completely with this. There can't be more than a handful of Mallers left. I wouldn't surprised if they ended up scattering and we see Scratch on her own from now on as some kind of wild card, popping up when she sees an opportunity to attack and run. Or maybe she and Tardust could work together, but I don't see that partnership working out for any length of time.
    yup. ^this makes three of us...there was a brief discussion of this last episode but my thinking is right about the same place yours is Kory...by the end of this season..scratch and tar..thats about it for mallers
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I saw back in the thread somewhere someone saying the double attack being coordinated. Remember that Irwin's attack is coincidental and caused by one turner in a group of survivors. The survivors ran to safety and brought the zombies.
    I know the slow turner explanation is the most likely reason the convoy from Boulder was attacked by Inklings, But there's something about that idea that continues to bug me. We've never really seen a slow turner, just heard about them, and one in the convoy is so very convenient.

I kind of like the idea that this may have been the work of a different Inkling. Maybe one that headed out from LA tracking its brood mate that flew away two weeks earlier. One day it sees a convoy of cars, and launches an opportunistic attack. Sure, it's also very convenient, but to me it makes the Inklings feel a little less invincible.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    It would be interesting to know a little more about Randy. What do we know about him? Was he smart in life and therefor smart in death?
    But we do know that. He was one of the techies from Dunbar (Shawn said it in The 31st). And the snatch and grab he tried to pull on Tanya.

(i wonder if this was said already? so hard to follow thru so many posts only 7 hours after i last was in here)

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by deacon_tyler View Post
    brilliant!~
    ALL HAIL GENERAL VICTORIOUS!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    I know the slow turner explanation is the most likely reason the convoy from Boulder was attacked by Inklings, But there's something about that idea that continues to bug me. We've never really seen a slow turner, just heard about them, and one in the convoy is so very convenient.
    Maybe a stow away or one tailing the group en route from Boulder?

And i'd hardly call it "convenient" for anybody.

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    He live through all Saul's bad jokes, can probably live through everything else. ;-)

*plays Queen - Who Wants to Live Forever"
    Damn straight hombre!

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks Victor will live forever?
    No, I KNOW I will live forever. You see, I was sent back from the future by Saul's unborn baby who will eventually lead the rebellion. I am a ZYBORG T2000, a hybrid Zombie Cyborg created by INK himself and rechipped by Saul Jr. to kick ass and take names!

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast