User Tag List

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Carl is put in an odd spot at the end. Kimmet says burn it, Michael says bring it back, and Carl, well what does Carl do? Who does he listen to? And all the while Puck sitting there with his mouth shut.

Just had another crazy thought! Lets say Carl loads up #2 and brings it back to Irwin. Then lets say as Tonya is running tests on it that it comes back to life and goes on a rampage! or... What if it is pregnant?! They were referring to #2 as a she after-all. Can the Zeds have babies?
    Last edited by Penguine; Sep 10th, 2012 at 02:13 PM.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post
    More of the Little Ones theories pop into my head as I sit here. We seemed to semi-confirm little ones beget little ones...and quickly. As the turner shot toward the end became harder and harder skinned as the color faded away. However, the two wandering around the crash site shredded by the M134, were not numbered yet, or at least deemed unnecessary to inspect for being different? It had to be a few hours at least for the blackhawk to get there, leading me to believe the two wandering would've turned full big-little ones, yet they were never called out as such by our men on the ground.
    The two on the ground killed from the air had similar qualities to the ones they shot later, however they weren't examined as closely because they got shredded from the air.

Not giving anything away; just keeping on track.

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Hey, direct confirmation! nice. Much Appreciation, thanks KC!

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    The two on the ground killed from the air had similar qualities to the ones they shot later, however they weren't examined as closely because they got shredded from the air.

Not giving anything away; just keeping on track.
    I figured the two on the ground that were shot by the Black Hawk side gun were shot to shit. They must have been turned by the Advanced Little One, so it stands to reason they would have similar qualities. I'm guessing that the restraints they found away from the helicopter came from the Private that was missing. Can't be 100% that he's turned, but the chances are good.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguine View Post
    As a Staff Sergeant he would more or less lose one or two stripes but still be kept in the same billet (job) cause he is the only Intel person on Irwin.
    Just a quick reminder, Michael is not a Staff Sergent. The Private gets chewed out by Cpl. Puck for making that mistake. "Out-falcon-standing!"
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post

Just a quick reminder, Michael is not a Staff Sergent. The Private gets chewed out by Cpl. Puck for making that mistake. "Out-falcon-standing!"
    He's a Staff Sergeant. She gets chewed out for calling him "Sir", which references officers.

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:

[QUOTE=Adventureless_Hero;47273]I figured the two on the ground that were shot by the Black Hawk side gun were shot to shit. They must have been turned by the Advanced Little One, so it stands to reason they would have similar qualities. I'm guessing that the restraints they found away from the helicopter came from the Private that was missing. Can't be 100% that he's turned, but the chances are good.

Yea, I originally figured they were tore to shreds, but based on the reaction to #2 of "I swore I hit him more than this"...they were rather bullet resistant even to the M134, and left in reasonable pieces, worth investigating since the one directly dealt with was 'special'....was originally just speculating.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:

He's a Staff Sergeant. She gets chewed out for calling him "Sir", which references officers.
    In my face! Lol

There is no spoon. - Neo

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:

I started re-listening to the podcast (again) to get more of a fix than weekly, and literally AS i read your reply, KC, I started Ch 4-3 where Tommy says "yes sir" and Michael says "Call me Sargeant, or Michael. I'm not an officer, I work for a living."

Laughed loud enough to get some odd stares at work....best finish this project and get off the forums! whoops! lol

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:

It's creepy how similar to insects the L.A. zombies are. I was thinking about how they hitch rides on helicopters and it reminded me of fleas. That and the way they have a hive. Thinking of them as insects creeps me out even more than just thinking them of zombies. Nasty ass insects.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Hoff4D;47275]
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Yea, I originally figured they were tore to shreds, but based on the reaction to #2 of "I swore I hit him more than this"...they were rather bullet resistant even to the M134, and left in reasonable pieces, worth investigating since the one directly dealt with was 'special'....was originally just speculating.
    The two from the air, were shredded, but the #2 wasn't as bad.

That's all I will say-

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast