User Tag List

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Loyal Retainer View Post
    Also, are you counting the time it's spinning up or from the time of the first report of the shot being fired? I'm too lazy to go listen to it again.
    Umm... I totally forgot about spin-up time on the M134. Argh. Crap. So, with that said I went from when the barrel started spinning to the time it stopped spinning. That would probably drop a second/second and a half off the total time. Too lazy to recalculate. So lets just say somewhere between 250-300 rounds, unless someone else wants to do the math.

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguine View Post
    From what my ears are telling me Carl, Anthony, and three others got off the Blackhawk. Lets call one Bob, the other Bobby, and Bob Jr.. So Carl, Anthony, Bob, Bobby, and Bob Jr. get off the Blackhawk. This leaves the Blackhawk crew on the Blackhawk. They track to the tree's when they all run back to the BlackHawk and it sounds like 3 (Bob, Bobby, and Bob Jr) get injured. This leaves the Black Hawk crew, Anthony, and Carl still living with Anthony and Carl in clean-up mode.
    Thats about my best estimation as well....But I do think they call one "Jackie" or something like that, so it's Bob, Bobby, and Jackie. lol. I just wanted confirmation from someone else's ears
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post

I'm not sure of any amateur geneticists but.....
    1. Not all schizophrenics are murderers.
    2. Ted Kaczynski, AKA The Unibomber, suffers from schizophrenia. He's a math genius.
    3. John Nash, real life subject of the movie 'A Beautiful Mind', also suffers. He's a math genius.
    4. Ink is a zombie who can count, write numbers and enter numbers into a key pad. (OK, I'm just being stupid with this one.)
    5. Possible link between Schizophrenia and creativity.

Something interesting about the Chinook Inkling, she had on clothing. This is the first mention of any Inkling wearing clothes. Why is this interesting? Well, if she was an original Little One did she...
    1. Start out naked? From whom and/or where did she get the clothes? Who decided that she needed some modesty? Ink couldn't get any creepier than making zombie chicks then 'dressing them up to look pretty for him.'
    2. Out-grow her Oshkosh B'gosh, Garanimals and Pull-ups? There was a mention of her clothing but no mention of her dressed like the Incredible Hulk or Fifty Foot Woman with torn clothing 20 sizes too small.
    Great point....didnt even phase me that she was wearing clothing...But the fact that she's numbered (in at least one theory) means she was a created little one, not just a human-turned-instant-ADLO, so there's not much sense in her having clothes at her small stature and retaining them at the heightened stature.....very interesting....
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguine View Post
    I Had this written down yesterday but threw it out cause I was keeping track for just myself. *digs through desk garbage can* Found it!
    Thanks for this. I re-listened and now it's a bit more clear. The short of it is that in the end there's Tony Robins + Carl + Black Hawk crew and one from the Chinook is missing.

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington
    Your second question I won't answer, 'cause then I had to kill myself after having killed you ... *g*
    Not sure what this means

"Gatherer"

Status
    Maybe the Inklings are more self-aware? Maybe "she" knows she is a she and thinks that even though she is not a human she shouldn't be walking about butt-naked. When I heard them talk about how she was wearing clothes it made me think about the Witch in L4D - as in looks and dress style.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    Not sure what this means
    It was a lame excuse for not knowing how to answer your question. I was just kidding.

About the little-one having worn clothes and been numbered ...
    What, if she was a human that was turned into a little-one and then numbered afterwards? I would not consider this as unlikely as any other scheme.
    Or what about this:
    The little ones were created; later the creator realizes: standard issue regulars are worth nothing if a certain low degree in temperature is reached, so the creator tries to prevent the little-ones from suffering from the same fate as the regulars.

But regardless of whatever scheme: Do we have a confirmation about the little ones having been nude anytime? I don't remember this as a given fact; just from my memories:
    - First time encounter with the little ones: Angel, Kalani and Skittles describe its funny movement, but not pretty much else ...
    - Later Bricks rips off an arm of a little one during the zed-attack on the Mallers; was there any kind of statement speaking of nude little-ones? We only receive some information about the "endless number of fingers", the tattoo, and the probably self-inflicted scratchings ...
    - Again later little-ones attack the chinook crew, and they don't describe any of the little-ones; later Saul, Victor, Glenn and Pete get into a combat-situation with the little-ones, and again there is no mentioning of nude little-ones ...
    - In the latest encounter we have a little-one in clothing; does this mentioning imply that the other ones were not in clothes? Then what about Roman? Was he nude when he was downed by Saul, Victor, Glenn, Pete and CJ? Or its creator #6/#9?

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    I am sure others have already mentioned this, but every time I listen to new Ft Irwin casts, I can't help but wonder if the maller's Puck and Coporal Puck are one in the same, and if so how that will affect the story....

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by poniesandzombies View Post
    I am sure others have already mentioned this, but every time I listen to new Ft Irwin casts, I can't help but wonder if the maller's Puck and Coporal Puck are one in the same, and if so how that will affect the story....
    I think KC spoke about this before. Corporal Sam puck is the guys name at fort Irwin. And the maller known as puck that was only a nick name. I think KC commented on this similarity saying he didn't intend on doing that. And it was something he didnt even realized had happened. Im not 100% on that tho. The original puck guy was just an expendable character that obviously died because he was the diesel tank driver kolani flew a helicopter into. So they'll never meet. I'd assume he wouldn't live through that.
    Last edited by Tielurrdee; Sep 14th, 2012 at 08:58 PM.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    It was a lame excuse for not knowing how to answer your question. I was just kidding.

About the little-one having worn clothes and been numbered ...
    What, if she was a human that was turned into a little-one and then numbered afterwards? I would not consider this as unlikely as any other scheme.
    Or what about this:
    The little ones were created; later the creator realizes: standard issue regulars are worth nothing if a certain low degree in temperature is reached, so the creator tries to prevent the little-ones from suffering from the same fate as the regulars.

But regardless of whatever scheme: Do we have a confirmation about the little ones having been nude anytime? I don't remember this as a given fact; just from my memories:
    - First time encounter with the little ones: Angel, Kalani and Skittles describe its funny movement, but not pretty much else ...
    - Later Bricks rips off an arm of a little one during the zed-attack on the Mallers; was there any kind of statement speaking of nude little-ones? We only receive some information about the "endless number of fingers", the tattoo, and the probably self-inflicted scratchings ...
    - Again later little-ones attack the chinook crew, and they don't describe any of the little-ones; later Saul, Victor, Glenn and Pete get into a combat-situation with the little-ones, and again there is no mentioning of nude little-ones ...
    - In the latest encounter we have a little-one in clothing; does this mentioning imply that the other ones were not in clothes? Then what about Roman? Was he nude when he was downed by Saul, Victor, Glenn, Pete and CJ? Or its creator #6/#9?

All the best!
    Liam

There has not been any description of the Little Ones wearing clothes. In fact, descriptions of the big ones, little ones and jumpers have been somewhat vague.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Scavenger"

Status
    If i remember correctly Saul mentions in 30-2 that #12 "had on torn pants but no shirt or shoes."

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast