User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

We're Not Dead #45

You know the drill. Thoughts in the episode, post. Might be read on air.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Ok.
    - Chapter #33 either procedes with Michael and Fort Irwin and/ or since the chinook with the wounded is enroute to Boulder and Boulder has already prepaired a 'rescue cruise' for the chinook, we might see Pegs, Datu, Kelly and Hope again ...

- Michael asks for the opportunity to gather a rescue team and to try to "intercept" the chinook in order to check the situation; but Kimmet does not let him loose; in the meantime the chinook finally gets down, and the rescue team from Boulder rescues and retrieves what was left - not knowing what fate they bring to Boulder ... And the pilot of this rescue mission would be Pegs - maybe even supported by Datu and Kelly ... !

- Kimmets niece (the female soldier) was attacked by a little one; compared with the Roman-fate in chapter #30 she is infected and transforms/ transformed into a decepticon, er, little one and attacks the chinook from the inside. From #30 we know how strong little ones are and that they can deal even with metal doors. Weakest spot of this theory: Do little ones infect with the 'endless number of" fingers by scratching their victims?

All the best!
    Liam
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Sep 5th, 2012 at 12:23 PM. Reason: changes to paragraph 2
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Only one reply post for this week? I'll come out of hiding to say something. Apologies if any of this is talked about elsewhere in the forums; I typically only have time to listen to the discussion instead of joining in reading/posting here.

Thinking of possible hits-the-fan scenarios:
    -Tonya screws something up with the zombie samples. She's immune but whoever is discarding the samples (Nurse Brit?) gets infected. An outbreak within Fort Irwin. Too many new recruits that can't properly handle combat and the Fort goes downhill fast.
    -I like Liam's thought about a rescue from Boulder bringing back something they shouldn't to the City. (Doubt the tower members would be on board, though.)

Also, thank you for making the timeline connection for me. Didn't realize that the chinook mishap was what was described a while back; it makes a difference knowing when this is happening in relation to the colony / sat phone.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    I was getting a few ideas thinking of what you blokes were talking about.

I do believe that Michael is being set up to be the leader at Ft. Irwin. I forgot Kimmet has been drinking, so I think they are suggesting that Michael is poised to assume leadership. Maybe Kimmet is going to kill himself or crack under the pressure or something. I have yet to listen to 32-2, so I'm very anxious to see what's up.

I also think that Dunbar might be new the new Tower. It's in an area where research in L.A. can continue, and it sounds very safe.

In regards to Tanya and Saul being immune...do you think they had recent Rabbies vaccinations? Maybe it's that simple?

Also, LOL @ Beeze throwing in a little comment at the very end. Always love those edits!
    Last edited by Adventureless_Hero; Sep 10th, 2012 at 09:30 AM.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Despite the fact that my relationship with Nikvoodoo is in a rough patch right now, I will still comment. Great episode as per usual. I really like the chemistry of Comradenarf and the Voodoo. Also I could listen to Narf for about eight hours a day. What if I pay Comradenarf to read my textbooks on podcast for me to help me study? Lol

Also just crackpot thinking, because apparently the love of ComradeNarf=death, I began thinking who I would want to die. Except for our villains I don't want to lose anyone else and even among them I want them to get away to keep causing havoc before a triumphant climatic end. Except for the Little Ones/Hunters. Kill all of those bastards whenever you can...they are one of the few zombie types that legitimately scare me. After going on that short tangent, I began thinking about if Pegs had died instead of going to Boulder. Now Pegs fans don't attack me, but she is my least favourite character. More than that though, I wonder how Michael would react to Pegs dying in combat. But we already have Saul losing Lizzie and Riley has lost Angel (or Lizzie as well depending on the all important question). So Pegs dying would just add a factor we already have with other characters. Also we already have Michael without Pegs, and while is focusing on the mission, somewhere deep inside of his psychy. Okay I went off tract

PS I want to see the dogsled team

The Voice of Narf FM

Status

Gamertag: ComradeNarf PSN ID: ComradeNarf
    Looks like Liam is on a roll with his Little One theory! Bravo! Now while she appears dead... what are the odds that she's actually turning?

VeritableHero, I would giggle like a schoolgirl if Nurse Britt wound up as Patient Zero at Ft. Irwin.

Adventureless_Hero - Totally agree that Dunbar is looking to become the new tower. Maybe the bastion for a several characters (and Mr. Whiskers!) in season 4?

Pikepaw, I'm liking the idea you mentioned the other day about becoming a fan of Tardust. I may soon declare myself his #1 fan. Let's hope it pays off! Also, regarding textbooks - I only narrate English, Poly Sci, Psych, and History books.

Also, what do you think it would take to get Jay Olegario to record a few lines of, "Mush, mush! Come on you dogs!" Mix in some dogs barking, and you have comedy gold!
    Angel Fan Club Haiku:
    Angel is the best.
    Quick! Leap through that window there!
    Ew, flat behemoth.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi there,

thank you ComradeNarf... But actually I was wrong on several parts. Cpt. Long did not change, because a) she is ultra-resistant or b) she was not infected after all; we still have no confirmation on the lil-one-finger-based infection, although it more and more may seem to be the case. Ok, I give it that: In the discussion thread for chapter #33-1 we discussed the likelihood that something might have grabbed on the Chinook, but although I spoke in favor of such a theory, well, I kept a low profile and thought more of a smart-one or (as unlikely as it was) maybe even Ink ...

Oh boy, Kc is pretty awesome giving us bits and pieces and still hiding the code-breaker out of our reach ... Still plenty of stuff to think and especially wonder and guess about ...

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Are we call them Inking or my idea ADLO? ;-)

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Are we call them Inking or my idea ADLO? ;-)
    I like both, a lot. I say we call them Advanced Little Ones collectively, ADLOs in small groups, and Inklings individually.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    I like both, a lot. I say we call them Advanced Little Ones collectively, ADLOs in small groups, and Inklings individually.
    If we're going to designate like this, Inklings should only be the ones with tattoos are they truly are the only ones with ties to TOWTM.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast