User Tag List

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, we are done with Pegs, Datu, Kelly, Tanya, and Hope. I don't care if we ever see them again because their plane departing for Boulder was like them riding off into the sunset. They made it.
    In general I agree with you - with one tiny exception: Tanya. The last time we heard of her, she was 'imprisoned' in Fort Irwin because she was bitten by a half-Zed weeks ago and did not change into a Zed herself ... So maybe, just maybe, and not even unlikely, her medical skills, understanding of Zeds (as well as her personal tragic fate?) will be important sooner or later.

Storywise I would consider Tanya, Saul, Lizzy, and the baby to survive the WA-story, because they are related to each other like no one else in the WA universe and, as it seems, because at least Tanya, Saul, and very likely the baby have something in common the humans can deploy in a medical sense to 'fight' the Zeds ...

(These assumptions base on wishful thinking that Kc may focus on this 'scientific' part of the story ...)

Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    if Burt fights it will be adrenaline, force of will and fists.
    +1

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    if Burt fights it will be adrenaline, force of will and fists.
    Exactly. When Burt was captured many said that he was going to rat out on the rest, I said there's no way he's doing that. He's a badass and he'll use his last dying breath to do what needs to be done, missing finger, can probably barely stand, doesn't matter to this guy. He was barely conscious when he saved Saul from the Radon labs zombie.

I think the true story arc between Scratch and someone else is actually with Burt not Pegs. Pegs has been the motivating factor for Scratch to do some of the things she's done and it helps work out and put together some of the relationships between Durai, Angel, Latch and how that whole family thing works; it's why she tortures Burt in the first place. Burt ("old man") and Scratch ("scarface") is where the real story is IMHO.

But I'll be the first to admit that I could be 100% wrong.
    Last edited by Robzombie; Aug 23rd, 2012 at 09:23 AM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

PSN ID: X_2_5_USMC
    Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
    Exactly. When Burt was captured many said that he was going to rat out on the rest, I said there's no way he's doing that. He's a badass and he'll use his last dying breath to do what needs to be done, missing finger, can probably barely stand, doesn't matter to this guy.
    Ooh Rah!

"Lurker"

Status
    If Burt shows up during a confrontation and if he's going to fight I just want to know how he'll do that, being sick, almost dead from hunger, without his trigger finger and all. The most reasonable thing would be Lizzie and Victor (or Saul and CJ) carrying him out.
    Don't forget about Scratch's secret boot knife. That's the irony of it. How did Ahab die? Taken down by his enemy with his own weapon. Pegs will be involved somehow...probably by opening the door and knocking Michael unconscious just as he's about to shoot Scratch in the head, thus fulfilling her role of "making the end of civilization harder than it needs to be." But it must be Burt who goes over Scratch. Only an equally badass "good guy" can take her down or it will just be unfulfilling.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by IamPaul View Post
    I do not see Kimmet just letting them go on a mission to the Colony, but here is a reaching theory on how they could. For some reason the Fort has limited Satellite phones. Maybe some got lost due to soldiers dying ( like we saw earlier this season) Michael knows that the Colony has a communications room. Maybe he convinces Kimmet to allow a mission there to retireve communication deivces. Just an idea. I do love the idea of the next chapter being at fort irwin and ending where we are currently at with the colony.
    I didn't mean to suggest that Kimmet was going to let them go on a mission to the Colony but that it would be Kimmet's idea to go there to establish a base of operations closer to L.A. and have Michael lead the mission because he has experience with the colony.

Pippin's English Crew

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWA PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: M e ss s ii a H
    Still think Burt will survive this, he still has a purpose for me, he is where Scratch's fate lies in my opinion, not with Riley. After all Scratch has now put him through, it would be fitting for him to be the one to kill her.
    "I didn't fear death or what might be there if today was my last day. But that was then and this is now."

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    I think that michael being Kimmets only M.I. guy that we must assume that there is no way Mikey is going anywhere...yet in his place will be Riley and others. By this time she has her basic training and ready to go on mission.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Burt is all angry and pissed off with Scratch cause he is secretly her father. Scratch was concieved during a low point in Burts life when he was out walking, drunk, through the city streets and came across her mother for a quick fling in the back of a panel van. After that he recieved anonymous letters from time to time with pictures of her as she was growing up and watched as she went from good kid to bitter bitch woman. He always kept his distance so as not to interfere with the family cause he knew Scratches "dad" would be pissed off when/if he found out what her mother had an affair with an older man and concieved a baby girl. Burt had virtually lost all contact with the mother over the years, and as the letters and pictures stopped coming in Scratch slipped Burts mind. Years later this outbreak happens and Burts once beautiful "love child" is a bitter, nasty, bitch, and as much as he wanted to tell her the truth things have gotten so bad that he has bottled it all up and realizes that the world would be better off without his "princess".

This will all come out when Burt finally confronts Scratch in the courtyard of the Mallony. Everyone, from the Tower folks to the Mallers, to the original Colony peeps will all stop what they are doing, drop their weapons, and in one simultaneous voice shout out "What the fuck KC? Where the hell did this twist come from?!?"

Just a thought. I'm tired. Going to sleep!

Peace!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Penguine View Post
    Burt is all angry and pissed off with Scratch cause he is secretly her father. Scratch was concieved during a low point in Burts life when he was out walking, drunk, through the city streets and came across her mother for a quick fling in the back of a panel van. After that he recieved anonymous letters from time to time with pictures of her as she was growing up and watched as she went from good kid to bitter bitch woman. He always kept his distance so as not to interfere with the family cause he knew Scratches "dad" would be pissed off when/if he found out what her mother had an affair with an older man and concieved a baby girl. Burt had virtually lost all contact with the mother over the years, and as the letters and pictures stopped coming in Scratch slipped Burts mind. Years later this outbreak happens and Burts once beautiful "love child" is a bitter, nasty, bitch, and as much as he wanted to tell her the truth things have gotten so bad that he has bottled it all up and realizes that the world would be better off without his "princess".

This will all come out when Burt finally confronts Scratch in the courtyard of the Mallony. Everyone, from the Tower folks to the Mallers, to the original Colony peeps will all stop what they are doing, drop their weapons, and in one simultaneous voice shout out "What the fuck KC? Where the hell did this twist come from?!?"

Just a thought. I'm tired. Going to sleep!

Peace!

You missed some details:
    a) Before the confrontation Burt needs to cut of the trigger finger of Scratch.
    b) During their final confrontation pinstripe shows up and tries to kill Scratch, because pinstripe is not only an insane Zed-Lord, but also a Sexist and jealous that Scratch is even more evel then itself.
    c) Before finishing Scratch, Burt charges against pinstripes and drops him into a deep whole opening in the ground and ending deep beneath Inglewood. But this costs him almost all of his remaining life-force.
    d) Then Burts drops to the ground and asks Scratch to take off his mask (shave him that is), in order to make her notice the similarities.
    e) Finally she realizes: Burt is her father, and then she cries out loudly: Noooooooooooooo! And jumps down the whole, in which pinstripes was lost ...

And then the deathstar #3 explodes.

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    You missed some details:
    a) Before the confrontation Burt needs to cut of the trigger finger of Scratch.
    b) During their final confrontation pinstripe shows up and tries to kill Scratch, because pinstripe is not only an insane Zed-Lord, but also a Sexist and jealous that Scratch is even more evel then itself.
    c) Before finishing Scratch, Burt charges against pinstripes and drops him into a deep whole opening in the ground and ending deep beneath Inglewood. But this costs him almost all of his remaining life-force.
    d) Then Burts drops to the ground and asks Scratch to take off his mask (shave him that is), in order to make her notice the similarities.
    e) Finally she realizes: Burt is her father, and then she cries out loudly: Noooooooooooooo! And jumps down the whole, in which pinstripes was lost ...

And then the deathstar #3 explodes.

All the best!
    Liam
    Ohh and here I was thinking Pinstripe is in love with Burt ("He's soooo manly "). Silly me...

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast