i think i might of just killed burt.....

14:15 Drogon Malice: well
14:15 Drogon Malice: i don't fucking belive it! KC i hope your happy you made me litrally cringe and flinch while i listened to that, your not going to give me the same satisfaction you gave R1aith are you?
14:16 Drogon Malice: your going to drag out burts death for as long as possible just to spite me aren't ya!
14:18 Drogon Malice: i mean what happened to shirley, is one thing, i can understand that, you then took his trigger finger! personally i thought you were going to take his hand! that would of just been end of it all but i see your gonna make it slow and painful as hell
14:18 Kc: @Drogon Malice I'm just telling the story. You'll have to wait and see what happens
14:20 Drogon Malice: @Kc i get the feeling burt's going to die in saul's arms telling him where lizzy is, saul will be like "c'mon man we got shit to do" and burt says "i told you i was with you untill we found her" and die
14:20 Kc: That's a theory... we'll have to wait and see
14:21 Kc: Gotta run for now
14:21 Drogon Malice: by the way if burt dies, please do me one thing, make sure the colony gets well and truely fucked up, like make what happened to the tower, look like a sneeze
14:21 Drogon Malice: alright, have fun kc was good to hear more WA keep it up, please don't kill Burt
14:21 Drogon Malice: XD

before i actually begin posting i just want to put it on the record that if any offence was caused to Kc none was ment i was just in "WTF I'M IN SHOCK" mode i litrally just listened to the end of the thing and had to say "nah, something must be said!"

so yeah, basicly i get the feeling burt will be killed off as i stated above, that being said, does that mean i've given Kc the inspiration to kill Burt off, or will it be twisted and fucked up

i mean looking at what happened with Angel, his horrible mutilation was put down to the fact he tried to escape a building not something that Scratch actually did to him, all she did was shoot him which ended him, the state he was in before wasn't caused by that, although it could be argued it was because she took Hannah and was attacking the tower, etc.

given what's just happened to Burt, i don't know how much longer stuff's going to go on how long CJ Saul and Viktor are going to wait and observe while burt slowly gets cut on, i think however Brick might switch sides, he's not the brightest bulb in the box but i think he's smarter than he lets people on, he might switch sides, which will be ashame really.

although in the event, everything works out well they get the phone, get lizzy save burt, brick comes along too and the colony gets set on fire. i belive there is something greater afoot.

during the chapter "the harder they fall" i think it was, something caught my attention, scratch and lizzy we're talking while Tardust and Brick we're prepping to blow up the tower, anyways scratch said something along the lines of "your on our side now" it was part of a greater sentance or something but what if, to prevent other people from wanting lizzy dead, lizzy switched sides, i mean if you think about it, what happened at the tower, everyone saw, scratch saw the guy with the RPG shoot the hummer, theres a chance that she might be counting on him to be alive to come get her and leave, where lizzy then pull's a Kalani and tells the mallers where they are.

a few well placed barrels of home made industrial explosives will clear the blocked road or maybe travel via train to the nearest town to Fort Irwin where they mount up and try to attack Boulder, seriously theres no point invading fort irwin once you've heard about it, Boulder is near by sounds better too, also gives you the other city micheal pointed out in the chopper (can't remember its name) to raid for food and parts, etc.

anyways if it happens let it be known... i called it.