User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsWell LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points

Scratch, Lizzy And Burt Theory

i think i might of just killed burt.....

14:15 Drogon Malice: well
    14:15 Drogon Malice: i don't fucking belive it! KC i hope your happy you made me litrally cringe and flinch while i listened to that, your not going to give me the same satisfaction you gave R1aith are you?
    14:16 Drogon Malice: your going to drag out burts death for as long as possible just to spite me aren't ya!
    14:18 Drogon Malice: i mean what happened to shirley, is one thing, i can understand that, you then took his trigger finger! personally i thought you were going to take his hand! that would of just been end of it all but i see your gonna make it slow and painful as hell
    14:18 Kc: @Drogon Malice I'm just telling the story. You'll have to wait and see what happens
    14:20 Drogon Malice: @Kc i get the feeling burt's going to die in saul's arms telling him where lizzy is, saul will be like "c'mon man we got shit to do" and burt says "i told you i was with you untill we found her" and die
    14:20 Kc: That's a theory... we'll have to wait and see
    14:21 Kc: Gotta run for now
    14:21 Drogon Malice: by the way if burt dies, please do me one thing, make sure the colony gets well and truely fucked up, like make what happened to the tower, look like a sneeze
    14:21 Drogon Malice: alright, have fun kc was good to hear more WA keep it up, please don't kill Burt
    14:21 Drogon Malice: XD

before i actually begin posting i just want to put it on the record that if any offence was caused to Kc none was ment i was just in "WTF I'M IN SHOCK" mode i litrally just listened to the end of the thing and had to say "nah, something must be said!"

so yeah, basicly i get the feeling burt will be killed off as i stated above, that being said, does that mean i've given Kc the inspiration to kill Burt off, or will it be twisted and fucked up

i mean looking at what happened with Angel, his horrible mutilation was put down to the fact he tried to escape a building not something that Scratch actually did to him, all she did was shoot him which ended him, the state he was in before wasn't caused by that, although it could be argued it was because she took Hannah and was attacking the tower, etc.

given what's just happened to Burt, i don't know how much longer stuff's going to go on how long CJ Saul and Viktor are going to wait and observe while burt slowly gets cut on, i think however Brick might switch sides, he's not the brightest bulb in the box but i think he's smarter than he lets people on, he might switch sides, which will be ashame really.

although in the event, everything works out well they get the phone, get lizzy save burt, brick comes along too and the colony gets set on fire. i belive there is something greater afoot.

during the chapter "the harder they fall" i think it was, something caught my attention, scratch and lizzy we're talking while Tardust and Brick we're prepping to blow up the tower, anyways scratch said something along the lines of "your on our side now" it was part of a greater sentance or something but what if, to prevent other people from wanting lizzy dead, lizzy switched sides, i mean if you think about it, what happened at the tower, everyone saw, scratch saw the guy with the RPG shoot the hummer, theres a chance that she might be counting on him to be alive to come get her and leave, where lizzy then pull's a Kalani and tells the mallers where they are.

a few well placed barrels of home made industrial explosives will clear the blocked road or maybe travel via train to the nearest town to Fort Irwin where they mount up and try to attack Boulder, seriously theres no point invading fort irwin once you've heard about it, Boulder is near by sounds better too, also gives you the other city micheal pointed out in the chopper (can't remember its name) to raid for food and parts, etc.

anyways if it happens let it be known... i called it.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Subtle 'I interacted with Kc' thread.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

P.S. Kc has already written the last season.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    All ill say is, many of us here have had similar thoughts. That doesn't make us right....until we are. (Hell, I need sleep Todd+lack of sleep=meta talk) vaya con dios
    Last edited by 7oddisdead; Jul 11th, 2012 at 03:28 AM.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    All ill say is, many of us here have had similar thoughts. That doesn't make us right....until we are. (Hell, I need sleep Todd+lack of sleep=meta talk) vaya con dios
    Truth.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    osiris are you sure that KCs WRITTEN till the end Im pretty sure I read/heard that whille he has the OUTLINE and the STORY planned till the end, Im pretty sure I heard in an interview by KC that he only writes two or three chapters ahead.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miss View Post
    osiris are you sure that KCs WRITTEN till the end Im pretty sure I read/heard that whille he has the OUTLINE and the STORY planned till the end, Im pretty sure I heard in an interview by KC that he only writes two or three chapters ahead.
    T'was a joke.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    There's a very big nugget of truth in that joke though. While KC may simply have an outline of the entire story, the key characters that make it all the way up to that point will survive in some way/shape/form leading up to that. We have been given many of the key interactions that will shape that last hurrah already...most of us are aware of those key moments as well..so while the actual story may be shaping itself chapter by chapter...the endgame, and the players in it..are already in sight.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsWell LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    can someone just take this down please

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss View Post
    I do. But who lives and dies is pretty much set. I can't talk in complete absolutes, but I don't forsee it changing.

Quote Originally Posted by Drogon Malice View Post
    can someone just take this down please
    Why? This is a good thread. Burts life may just depend on it....

I KID, I Kid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast