User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    "Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuv View Post
    I really like your theory. What about this twist on it? The Zs overrun the colony as you said but it is Saul who is turned and a pregnant Lizzy must put him down. She and Burt then must make their way too Irwin or some where else safe where Lizzy will have to raise the baby on her own. The idea of one of the original three characters getting turned is interesting I think.
    wow, I like that one...but maybe with Burt having shot him once before (by accident) he'll end up having to do it on purpose. On another thread I did mention how one of Burts monologues (after getting the helicopter at the hospital) he says that he almost accepted his death three times before, and maybe there's a reason he's still alive, maybe, maybe...

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Gamertag: Stuvius
    That would be cool. Tying in an old monologue like that sounds like something Kc would do. Make us hearken back to something we forgot. Really cool idea!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
    The colony now having been taken over by the mallers I'm sure still have planty of fire power to repel a zombie attack, but I think Lizzie having Sauls baby has more to do with being a symbol of the future and the hope that man-kind will come out on top and continue. I can picture in a part of the last episode (maybe a Micheal monologue) the birth being mentioned, along with Saul having not survived (I predict a Saul sacrifice for Lizzie and baby) yet there is hope for the future, and maybe the passing of Sauls immunity to the baby will be brought up.
    That theory gave me goosebumps. That would be a cool ending. I think it is going to come down to one of the presented theories.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
    The colony now having been taken over by the mallers I'm sure still have planty of fire power to repel a zombie attack, but I think Lizzie having Sauls baby has more to do with being a symbol of the future and the hope that man-kind will come out on top and continue. I can picture in a part of the last episode (maybe a Micheal monologue) the birth being mentioned, along with Saul having not survived (I predict a Saul sacrifice for Lizzie and baby) yet there is hope for the future, and maybe the passing of Sauls immunity to the baby will be brought up.
    Not sure this would work. I think Lizzy would have been preggers pre-Saul shooting. Sauls momma has him pumped full of some strong drugs. Im thinking Saul has no natural immunity to pass on to a baby, but has developed an immunity due to the drug cocktail given to him by his momma.

"Lurker"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Penguine View Post
    Not sure this would work. I think Lizzy would have been preggers pre-Saul shooting. Sauls momma has him pumped full of some strong drugs. Im thinking Saul has no natural immunity to pass on to a baby, but has developed an immunity due to the drug cocktail given to him by his momma.
    But there is no Guarantee that it was before Saul got shot that Lizzy got pregnant, she was up with him pretty much all night and day after getting shot. Unfortunately there is no way of knowing right now if Saul's immunity really is drug based or genetic. But in my opinion there is a very slight chance that his mother used the same drug cocktail when she was bitten by a zombie. Besides that little freak-out over getting caught with the bite mark on her arm Mama Saul seems to be completely fine.

"Lurker"

Status
    So reading through this thread, the Burt quote just gave me an idea: We all know Burt is close to Saul and Lizzy. After *spoilers*losing Shirley and his triggerfinger he may feel that he's lost his purpose... But what if, through either violence or turning, Saul AND Lizzy end up dead, and then Burt raises their baby? Possibly because of some dying wish or just an understanding when the baby is handed to him?
    Likes Duffusmonkey liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Gamertag: Bleulilydragon PSN ID: Lilydragon83
    Quote Originally Posted by IamPaul View Post
    Like Paul got bit, blew Inks brains out, then turned into the kind of zombie Ink was? That is an interesting theory.
    *spoilers* Actually, in Chapter 2 part 3 Lizzy is looking through a digital recorder, TiVo, and you hear a news report saying that Bill Roberts aka Ink was convicted of murder and is being transferred to a mental health facility. I think this is the man Skittles refers to as the colored man, and the man that Reily and Kalani encounter in the hospital... If Paul turned into Ink how would he have known about the mental ward in the hospital in LA? Burt also said that the smarter you are in life, the smarter you are in death... Some people say there is a thin line between genius and insanity.

"Lurker"

Status
    Well, now that blonde boy is dead, I doubt they'll kill anybody else to quickly.

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by lr42186 View Post
    So reading through this thread, the Burt quote just gave me an idea: We all know Burt is close to Saul and Lizzy. After *spoilers*losing Shirley and his triggerfinger he may feel that he's lost his purpose... But what if, through either violence or turning, Saul AND Lizzy end up dead, and then Burt raises their baby? Possibly because of some dying wish or just an understanding when the baby is handed to him?
    Burt Will raise that kid to be a BAD ASS!

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffusmonkey View Post
    Burt Will raise that kid to be a BAD ASS!
    I'm sure Burt could eventually learn to shoot left handed, though not as goodas his right

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast