Quote Originally Posted by Pikepaw View Post
When I was first listening to this episode there was a lot of excited shouting. I kind of went crazy when I Nikvoodoo started a musical theatre reference and I was like, "please say Les Mis" and you did and I lost my mind.
It was 12-1 where we actually heard Duraj, 11-3 ends with the mallers showing up but before Michael talks to them. He doesn't call initially when he realizes they are already on the same CB channel.

I like believing I can feel smarter than Nik. Love you homeless Joe.

For me the torture scene was all horrifying but thus episode made it worse. So thanks for that. Also in terms of the person who is rarely angry but when they shout it is terrifying I am reverse of the Voodoo. Mother screams, Dad not reallt, but the second his voice even gets deeper...scares me as much as Scratch
It happens every once and a while. Especially when I'm trying to remember details from episodes I haven't listened to in a while. I haven't done a full relisten to the podcast in a while. I'm starting to reach for details now. Maybe it's time to have an epic WA review.