Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Little ones and behemoths were never human at all.....there ...I said it.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    England, I won't bore you with the details.
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    1 little, itty bitty, I can't stay mad at you complaint

Please start remember whose ideas you are talking about, It's just the harvard referencing drained soul in my screaming out though, I'm not mad

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WestonWisdom View Post
    1 little, itty bitty, I can't stay mad at you complaint

Please start remember whose ideas you are talking about, It's just the harvard referencing drained soul in my screaming out though, I'm not mad
    Well part of the issue is I recall what people post online, but I wasn't planning on using the post. I then remember someone posted something along the lines of what we were talking about and I'll go "Oh yeah, I remember that post by uh....damn who was it?"

It's also something that should hopefully improve by next month when I move out of Queens. When I will have an upstairs/downstairs I'll be able to plug into my router as opposed to now. That way I won't be terrified to navigate the web at the same time I'm skyping and recording.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I still laugh when I hear the we're not dead intro... Genius

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    So, the way the story is playing out has led me to some probably not so original conclusions and possible notions as to what will happen:

*Saul will want to go on a gun-ho mission to the Colony. It'll be Saul 2.0 all over again (he'll revert back to his plastic-tubey-gotta-ditch-the-airport-and-go-save-lizzy ways).
    *The Little Ones are now big, and possibly can transfer their infection onto other victims, assuming Roman turned into a similiar creature as the big Little Ones.
    *Lizzy is chuming around with Bricks. I think we all saw this coming. As to the nature of thier relationship I can't say for sure, but I think it might be like this: she used his kind nature and simple ways as protection from the other inmates, but he may have grown on her. She may like him as a friend, but now he probably thinks there is something more than that. It could grow dangerous (he is an inmate after all. We don't know why he's in prison.) He could throw a psycho fit and wonder why Elizabeth doesn't want him the way he wants her. OR they could remain friends and MUCH later down the line Saul bumps into them and quickly dispatches of Bricks, thinking him to be Lizzy's captor.
    *Pete dies during a skirmish as he tucks tale and runs. Sorry Greg, I think Pete would be a coward, not you man!
    *CJ will have some kind of jealousy towards Lizzy, even if they never meet, but I don't think it will jeopardize much. It'll probably just lead to some tense drama that we assume will come to a head, but KC is probably creating this scenario as a distraction.
    *Hopefully Glen will work the Sat Phone
    *I believe Pinstripes is leading an army of zombies and creating zombies by tweaking the original zombie virus that could be natural in origin. I do think though, that Pin Stripes is screwing around with the chemistry of it and creating behemoths, little ones that grow into creatures similar to himself, and the others types we've witnessed. I think evidence of Pin Stripes tampering comes from what Riley and Kalani saw at the hospital, and the fact that we've heard Pinstripes give commands to the zombies. The fact that Kalani said the zombies in Hawaii were nastier than those in L.A. could be because the ones in Hawaii didn't have a leader that held them at bay.
    *Nik will read my post on We're Not Dead, but hopefully summarize as this would consume way too much airtime. :P
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    *Nik will read my post on We're Not Dead, but hopefully summarize as this would consume way too much airtime. :P
    You have just about guaranteed that I will not read thy post on the air. For I am an evil dooooooouche.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    You have just about guaranteed that I will not read thy post on the air. For I am an evil dooooooouche.
    truth.

j/k...im one of those whos name ya'll forgot. have to rib ya a bit....have fun!
    KAW

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    For I am an evil dooooooouche.
    You lie!
    We all know nikvoodoo is one of the finest human beings alive.
    SPOILER 

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    FYI everyone, WND #39 is available for download!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Heh....waterboy.

And I called petes death first!!!....dammit, is this thing on (taps mic)...
    KAW

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast