User Tag List

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

PSN ID: HorrorHiro
    Quote Originally Posted by fridginators View Post
    The Mallers aren't suicidal, they know a hell of a lot better than to attack a military base (which they don't even know where it is) with 200~ armed, trained, personnel. They got their asses kicked by four soldiers and a bunch of civilians before. If they are attacking, they have an ace up their sleeve. Anyway I think this is really useless speculation. We just don't know anything right now.
    So how much information is needed to make speculation not "useless" in your opinion.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Connor View Post
    I have a quick theory on what may happen with the Lizzy situation at The Colony. When Pete refers to her as the the girl that's always around the big guy, perhaps this is showing that she is now either has feelings or is in love with Bricks? It has been 5 months since last we heard from Saul, even longer since she got kidnapped. Bricks saved her life on More that one occasion. Maybe she has a case of severe Stockholm Syndrome? People have certainly been known to switch their lovers faster than 5+ months. Another piece of evidence is that Pete says "She doesn't act like a slave." Maybe it's because she is pregnant and can't work, or maybe it's because Bricks has her back again. I'm really not sure what is going to happen, but it will certainly make for a good hair raiser to see how this will effect Saul's and CJ's relationship if Lizzy fell out of love.
    Welcome to the forums!

I'm going to merge your thread into the larger conversation about 30-2. Generally speaking, we keep those thoughts together instead of breaking them out, especially with reactions to chapter content. Not to say it's always right to have it there, but that's where most of it starts.

You could also post it in the theories section....this could work under both Maller/Colony/Other theories, or Story theories.....hell it might even fit under Tower Member theories since it deals mostly with Lizzy.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Why do you think that?
    I'm thinking the same thing. When it comes to some information they seem to keep tight lips. We never knew about the plan to destroy arena until the last moment or the attack to tower. Nor did we know about their radio equipment or who redhead girl was until we were told later on. I guess they move Burt and Angel right in the hospital and have a watchmen on them to keep other out.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Connor View Post
    I have a quick theory on what may happen with the Lizzy situation at The Colony.... Pete says "She doesn't act like a slave." Maybe it's because she is pregnant and can't work, or maybe it's because Bricks has her back again....

Pete is talking about the convicts when he says this. Sauls asks if there was a tall, skinny blonde female slave working in the fields.
    Pete says to Glenn, "What about the one who's always hanging around that big guy?"
    Glenn, "I thought she was one of the prisoners."
    Pete, " Uh, me too but maybe not. She doesn't act like one of them."

Now, when they say 'prisoners' they are not talking about the Mallers' slaves. They are talking about the Mallers. Glenn refers to the Mallers as a group of prisoners when he discusses who took over the Colony.
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Jun 13th, 2012 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Misspelled a couple of words.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

The Doctor...

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Dr. Did Not Know Better Than to Listen To Scratch was definitely a Colony doctor. A Maller doctor would definitely know to stay out of Scratch's way.
    I've got to order some new business cards. ;^)
    "We're coming to get you Barbara!!!" -Ed (Nick Frost)

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MenashaCorpse View Post
    I've got to order some new business cards. ;^)
    I have a habit of not calling characters by their name. It's not nearly as much fun.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by Condor View Post
    Am I the only one who thought the "big guy" could be Burt?
    When Saul's talking to CJ for pickup, he tells her to use "one of the up-armored Hummers" Apparently they figured out how to jump start a few of them.

Not so crackpot, I was thinking the same thing.

Shaun of the Dead reference? Although I don't think that was a .30-30.
    It would get the job done, in a SHTF situation, if I couldn't get an AR/M-16 or AK that would be my rifle choice.

Just re-listened to all of Ch 29, and right before Scratch goes in to give Angel's brain a breath of fresh air, she grabs Bricks, who says "But i'm guarding her"

So we have Bricks blatantly guarding SOME woman in Ch 29

And Glenn/Pete claiming Lizzie to be guarded by some big guy

I know the community has pretty much decided with 90% certainty that it's Bricks with Lizzie, but I'm 100% certain of it based on these two occurances.

I believe this also furthers the Bricks bad-guy-gone-good theory as well.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    . When Glenn asks if Michael is still in charge and if the others (Pete even names them despite not having met them) survived, he sounds as if he's probing for info. Glenn and Pete are also surprised that Saul and Victor were looking for the helicopter too. Glenn says, "You came for the helicopter too, huh? It wasn't yours?" (9:19) Then Pete says, "Yeah, we thought it was you guys, you know, Michael and Pegs and that other girl." (9:24) Saul catches on to something and asks 'Who?' but is interrupted by CJ on the radio before he could continue with his train of thought.

Oops, My bad. Pete actually meets all three in Chapter 18.3 at 4:19.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Back when Michael, and the others escaped The Colony there was something that I found a slight plot hole and now it's come back to bite the story in the ass. When Victor, Pegs, and Kelly raid the weapons they grab "all the ammo". Having recently moved my personal gun & ammo collection to a new house, I KNOW it doesn't take much to be extremely heavy. At best, 1 man and 2 women could only carry a couple thousand rounds between the 3 of them. With a compound as large as The Colony, they should have Tens, if not hundreds of thousands of rounds for a halfway decent defense. Now Glen is giving Victor major crap for taking everything. Sorry, I don't buy that part.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post
    Just re-listened to all of Ch 29, and right before Scratch goes in to give Angel's brain a breath of fresh air, she grabs Bricks, who says "But i'm guarding her"

So we have Bricks blatantly guarding SOME woman in Ch 29

And Glenn/Pete claiming Lizzie to be guarded by some big guy

I know the community has pretty much decided with 90% certainty that it's Bricks with Lizzie, but I'm 100% certain of it based on these two occurances.

I believe this also furthers the Bricks bad-guy-gone-good theory as well.
    Doh! I forgot about that from ch 29.
    At first, I was thinking about Burt being the "Big guy" because we don't know if/how he's wounded and maybe Lizzy was acting as nurse to him. Not that Burt would be wandering around other maybe in a wheelchair, casts, etc.

"Gatherer"

Status
    I've been thinking about the Gatekeepers reign being better than Marcus. I really don't doubt it. You have to think about their situation and the amount of people they lost leading up to the coup d'etat. Gatekeepter had Sean and his team killed, about a dozen men. He probably killed about the same amount taking out Marcus and more purging what was left of his regime. And I almost forgot about the zombie attack orchestrated by Gatekeeper.

With the amount of people lost, Gatekeeper would have to lay it easy on the Colony because he wouldn't have enough guards to keep everyone in check. Probably one of the other reasons the Colony was taken out so easily.

Hay, anyone else think Gatekeeper is still alive. I think he is and he is going to play a role later on in the story. Maybe helping Burt escape or maybe poking out Scratches eye or something.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast