User Tag List

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    I am thinking we might get more from the recon mission in the next episode and something will go badly wrong. Michael said at the start of their part the it had to be pieced together from various accounts, and at this stage it doesn't seem like they would have to piece together yet. Especially as he said that this changed everything, my guess is that it has to do with the bitten solider getting on the chopper.
    This is the first interaction where we get to see the outcome of humans vs little ones. Although it was a 'crush' rather then a bite, the filed nails may come into play. If the nails are able to transfer zombie in a similar way to bites and they take her back to the fort...
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

"Hoarder"

Status

Awesome episode! I was waiting to hear the bored banter on that LP/OP on who they thought was more "bangable" but then the female Officer started in on the conversation and that explained away the PG talk from the dudes there (Nothing beats the kind of conversations you have in the field while you are sitting on 100% security and running on fumes).

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leedo2502 View Post
    Nah that's the inside of the Chinook

I dunno man...
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Did anyone notice that Victor and Saul just inherited a satellite telephone? The RTO was the character called "Fowler". That's the same guy that was killed, whose bag our guys took. From here it could be as easy as hitting "re-dial" to get Michael on the line!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    Did anyone notice that Victor and Saul just inherited a satellite telephone? The RTO was the character called "Fowler". That's the same guy that was killed, whose bag our guys took. From here it could be as easy as hitting "re-dial" to get Michael on the line!
    Did not notice that, sir. Good catch.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Could it be that these "growing" zombies were children in-eutero when their mothers' were turned? COuld Pinstripes be numbering the ones born this way?

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post

I dunno man...
    I can't guarantee that the image is of the inside of a Chinook, it could just as easily be a Pelican/Jolly Green Giant. It isn't a C-130, the rear cargo ramp of the C-130 doesn't go all the way to the ground like a cargo helicopter's does, and requires supplemental ramps to reach the tarmac. The rollers in the WA cover image are for moving pallets on and off of the bird.

C-130 cargo ramp, down.jpgC-130 ramp extension.jpg

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Quote Originally Posted by opcn View Post
    So when the chopper first shows up Saul says that he lost it into the smog as it was flying out. Why is there smog in LA? Do the zombies like to get the cars idling on the freeway? LA has smog because of two factors, widespread irrigation raising the humidity, and millions of automobiles idling on the highways every single day. If the people disappeared then the smog would go with them, that first rain probably would have been it for the smog for good.
    On the We're Alive Facebook:
    We're Alive - The Zombie Story of Survival ‎Emerson LA is in a box that traps the both natural occurrence of smog and the artificial stuff. http://www.ehow.com/​list_7248055_ca...-angeles_.html --- Sadly, it may not ever go away.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked

After looking at the Artwork it seems the soldiers might be masked up with SCBA apparatus. The soldier closest seems to be at alert with his weapon in firing position looking down the ramp. I wonder if the Chinook had to set down in "Ground Zero" and Ft Irwin sent a team to investigate.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Theory popped up on my third listen.
    After the episode opens Saul says:

Some old lifer once told me that after a few months you start to forget things…but after five…it’s been a long time since I wrote much of anything down. The tower fell around the beginning of August and now it’s December….now I’m playing a little catch up writing in this. I guess there wasn’t any good reason until now. But I’m gonna back up a little to November 27th.
    The soldiers report it to be December 1st.

What is UNTIL NOW? By the date given this could be as little four dates after November 27th, to 34 days. [December 1st, to December 31] Maybe he is reporting the incident to someone…maybe Fort Irwin? He got the patch from the body, so he would know that he came from Fort Irwin [it could be a fake to Saul but he’s a shoot first kind of person], the tape nametag would indicate that he is newer because in this instance they can’t get a nametape as fast as they would before.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast