User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VEE View Post

They're you go.

joint-point-counter-joint

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    I wonder if there might be some place other than Fort Irwin where they are settling non-military survivors? Some well-defended valley in the Rockies, or maybe in Montana, where there's agriculture and a little light industry producing vital supplies. It would make a convenient place to send Hope and maybe Tanya (hopefully none of the others!).
    Yeah, but the only probably with this, story-wise, would be an utter lack of purpose for Hope's character. Come to think of it, have we actually figured out what the hell she is doing in this story? There has got to be some (dramatic) point why she is here...

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Fort Irwin would want to use Micheal for his skills with intellegence and he was prob aware of the fact that if there was any army presence still at the base they would want to use him, and with regards to Hope, she has a point just because it isnt in the forefront of the story dosnt mean KC hasnt sprinkled sign and hints since her apperance in the story, or it could be as simple that every story has to have "hope"

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I wonder if it's not Michael watching the plane leave packed full of his friends. Because I agree that michael's skill set is too valuable imo to let him out of that room.

Besides, isn't he supposed to be training people in intelligence?

My take is that it is indeed him, but he's looking down because he's bummed out. Pegs is on that bird and he is staying behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    I wonder if there might be some place other than Fort Irwin where they are settling non-military survivors? Some well-defended valley in the Rockies, or maybe in Montana, where there's agriculture and a little light industry producing vital supplies. It would make a convenient place to send Hope and maybe Tanya (hopefully none of the others!).
    Now that I think about it, there may be multiple places they are resettling the survivors. Puck said that "once you get cleared, you'll get your itineraries." The need for an itinerary implies that they will be traveling and that there will be stop overs and transfers.

The Colonel's command center to me implies that they just might be in contact with other military remnants and that we just might have access to the bigger picture. I wonder what sort of state the rest of the country is in? Did the President make it out of DC and to the underground White House? Cheyenne Mountain is quite possibly the best place to hole up, but did they manage to get secured and sealed first? What of the US fleets at sea, especially the nuclear subs?

During the last few dying breaths of civilization, did any US cities get nuked in a failed attempt to contain the problem?
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

"Lurker"

Status
    I agree with the theory that Michael will be heading to ground zero. it makes sense, him and riley go, they find Saul and Vicky then discover the fate of Bert and Angel.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by OhSnapitsme View Post
    I agree with the theory that Michael will be heading to ground zero. it makes sense, him and riley go, they find Saul and Vicky then discover the fate of Bert and Angel.
    Is there a way to do that that doesn't seem forced? It seems a little too symmetrical.

Plus, I'd expect that to happen so I'm wondering if Kc will do something clever and unexpected.

Can anyone think of an original way that you could have them come together?
    SKITTLES?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12