User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WND episode #34

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Barring mishaps: Friday
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    I think we should discuss the most fucked up thing that has occurred and been overlooked in the WA story: Saul took a Nintendo DS with him when he and Burt went to look for Lizzy. You think that looking for the love of his post-apocalyptic life would be priority numero uno, but no! He needs to drag Mario Kart DS along with him! Sick, Saul. :P
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    And suddenly all the speculation about the Mallers moving against The Colony makes sense. Sean uses the radio to tell CJ about the place he and Hope found safe haven. The Mallers, who we know we're monitoring radio signals, overhear the message and realize there's a rich target to be had. My guess would be that this happened shortly after The War, explaining why the Mallers didn't make another attempt on The Tower.
    I think the simpler explanation is that when Michael tried to contact the WA tower the Mallers picked up on it. I believe Tardust mentioned that they were already monitoring CB channels as well as some others. And he hinted that they had more sophisticated radio equipment.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hey all! We recorded last night, and everything looks like it's on track to get released on Friday.

Great discussion with Comradenarf and TCM Revolver! And a long one too! Despite the length of the conversation, we didn't get to nearly as much stuff as I planned on so I'm sorry if your comment or question didn't get answered this week. Britt's way better at balancing your queries than I am.
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    I think we should discuss the most fucked up thing that has occurred and been overlooked in the WA story: Saul took a Nintendo DS with him when he and Burt went to look for Lizzy. You think that looking for the love of his post-apocalyptic life would be priority numero uno, but no! He needs to drag Mario Kart DS along with him! Sick, Saul. :P
    Maybe it's 3DS and he was looking to street pass. :P

Pippin's English Crew

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWA PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: M e ss s ii a H
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Do you think Shaun possibly contacted Chinwe from the Colony? When Victor says he is from a place with a whole lot of assholes about 30 miles to the South, Chinwe responds with, "Really?" The inflection in her voice made it seem like she was surprised Victor came from there, as though she knew of this place but didn't expect anyone to make it out. I have a small suspicion that Shaun contacted Chinwe, or tried to contact her from the Colony, but it is little more than a hunch.
    But wouldn't Marcus find out like he did with Michael? I doubt Sean would contact outside when in his position of authority at The Colony, knowing he would lose it if he tried to make outside contact.
    "I didn't fear death or what might be there if today was my last day. But that was then and this is now."

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Nik, a place where we could get more Kalani would be from Lizzy. It is possible he talks to Scratch once WW2 (We're alive War 2) starts. Lizzy could be standing right there and hear the conversation

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    Nik, a place where we could get more Kalani would be from Lizzy. It is possible he talks to Scratch once WW2 (We're alive War 2) starts. Lizzy could be standing right there and hear the conversation
    Possible. I'm not sure it's very likely, but it's definitely possible.....though....the longer I let that roll around in my head the cooler the idea is....It might very well finish off that sentence....

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    I am going to quit smoking, now. Thank you Nik for saving my lungs. I'm glad this coincides with me having finished a pack last night.

That Bob Sagat line was brilliant!

I have to apologize but I was half way through your episode when the WA 28-3 dropped. Sorry fellas, but I am going to get my fix.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Been quiet on the forums for a while but am making my way back. A few comments:

I'm enjoying the editing that Beez (sp?) is doing on the podcast. It's entertaining (crickets after a bad Nikvoodoo joke) and also helpful (such as when he puts clips of the show in that they podcasters are discussing).

Nik is a good regular addition to the podcast.

CommradeNarf has a voice for radio. It's smooth. I wouldn't mind hearing him on the podcast more often.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast