User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WND episode #34

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

WND episode #34

Got a thought you want to share on the next installment of WND? Put it here!

No guarantees there will be an episode this week. Britt is going to be unavailable to record..... Something about hanging with Kc and Blaire or something. But we can take the input and use it in the next recording whenever that may be.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Bring back the Miller!!

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Beeze +Nik more then enough without the over shares of gastrointestinal info
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

PSN ID: dmanden1
    Dear WND

I have the theory that Saul and Tanya are immune. When you go back to when Sol was injured he had a terrible wound. When Z-Tommy was shot, I think some of him got into Sol. Considering how Tanya reacted to being brought to a check up. She probably has a bite. The only other reason for Tanya's reaction is that she has personal problems from her past.

I also think in the next episode Sol will loose his mask and be fine.

Denis

PS love your show
    Last edited by den1981; Apr 9th, 2012 at 11:26 AM.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Do you think Shaun possibly contacted Chinwe from the Colony? When Victor says he is from a place with a whole lot of assholes about 30 miles to the South, Chinwe responds with, "Really?" The inflection in her voice made it seem like she was surprised Victor came from there, as though she knew of this place but didn't expect anyone to make it out. I have a small suspicion that Shaun contacted Chinwe, or tried to contact her from the Colony, but it is little more than a hunch.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Do you think Shaun possibly contacted Chinwe from the Colony? When Victor says he is from a place with a whole lot of assholes about 30 miles to the South, Chinwe responds with, "Really?" The inflection in her voice made it seem like she was surprised Victor came from there, as though she knew of this place but didn't expect anyone to make it out. I have a small suspicion that Shaun contacted Chinwe, or tried to contact her from the Colony, but it is little more than a hunch.
    And suddenly all the speculation about the Mallers moving against The Colony makes sense. Sean uses the radio to tell CJ about the place he and Hope found safe haven. The Mallers, who we know we're monitoring radio signals, overhear the message and realize there's a rich target to be had. My guess would be that this happened shortly after The War, explaining why the Mallers didn't make another attempt on The Tower.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Recording is definitely happening and it's happening tonight. Get your thoughts in rapidly!
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    I think you should get Otto Sturke, who plays Victor, as a guest on "We're Not Dead". Not only is he great on We're Alive, he's also very active on the Forums and sounds like he's a lot of fun.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    I think you should get Otto Sturke, who plays Victor, as a guest on "We're Not Dead". Not only is he great on We're Alive, he's also very active on the Forums and sounds like he's a lot of fun.
    He's definitely on the list! Don't you worry about that! I'm hoping to get a somewhat solid guest schedule set up so everyone can know a little further in advance who might be coming on as a guest.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    So when is this episode dropping by?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast