User Tag List

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    So the Vic line at the end was a total mistake, not anything to be looked further into?...i must've rewound that 5 times trying to figure out what he said...oh well, all for naught

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post
    So the Vic line at the end was a total mistake, not anything to be looked further into?...i must've rewound that 5 times trying to figure out what he said...oh well, all for naught
    Correct. Could have been an export glitch. It's his last line repeated...

"Lurker"

Status

Why did they leave Hope and Skuncan

Well, I keep thinking it's strange the zombies let Skunkan get away.... but remember: they also let Hope get away when she fell out of the other tower (and was left blind).
    Perhaps Tanya found a cure and used it on herself, Saul and even Hope. We all know they were not happy with Hope at the colony..... perhaps she was infected?

Maybe a long shot but there must be a reason for the zombies to leave such an easy "meal" like Skunkan and Hope....

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    I am having trouble with the fact that they have choosen to not tell Hope. I feel like she has a right to know who shot Pippin right next to her. She has no idea it could be anyone with her, unless she is listening in again.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leah View Post
    Well, I keep thinking it's strange the zombies let Skunkan get away.... but remember: they also let Hope get away when she fell out of the other tower (and was left blind).
    Perhaps Tanya found a cure and used it on herself, Saul and even Hope. We all know they were not happy with Hope at the colony..... perhaps she was infected?

Maybe a long shot but there must be a reason for the zombies to leave such an easy "meal" like Skunkan and Hope....
    First: Welcome!

Second: I totally approve of you utilizing Skunkan. You rock!

Third: If I'm not mistaken, Sean found Hope quickly after her tumble from the window. So she wasn't alone for all that long.

Now....as to why exactly the zombies are leaving behind people like CJ and Skunkan.....uh......I got nothin'. Torture the living? It's weird because each encounter seems to have a different MO. Sometimes it's an all out assault, sometimes it's playing with their food, others it's a small scale assault, or being a P.I.M.P. and catching an arrow shot at your head....
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    Does anyone else think that Gunny (Burt) isn't coming back? I'm losing hope here guys...

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    So I was going through the Unanswered Questions and realized something that slippen my mind: In Chapter 23 - 1 Michael encounters Randy who has been turned and tried to take Tanya alive.

This is another time Tanya could have come in contact with the...infection?... They checked her eyes but still restrained her just to be safe as she had some bad wounds.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Third: If I'm not mistaken, Sean found Hope quickly after her tumble from the window. So she wasn't alone for all that long.
    Correct. ****shuffles away.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    YAY! So we finally move the story out of reverse and start on some new material, the two main points being Tanya and GZ. So....

On Tanya's Freak-Out Session
    Props to awkwardalex and bray who were the first in this thread to mention that idea that perhaps Tanya had been bitten, was somehow immune, and is avoiding having her bite inspected by the US Army dudes. At least three other people have mentioned this idea since then and probably several other lazy people will mention it after this (and claim it as their own), but anyway....

The only 'new' thing I can add concerning this is to remind everyone that Tanya mentioned feeling cold awhile back, and some of us were wondering if that meant anything. In light of recent events, I'd say that yes, it did mean something.

On Chinwe's Leadership Style

THE GOOD: No doubt, she is a masterful planner--she's got the bedrooms already stocked, the car packed, the scuba gear all tested out-- damn, if she was my wife, we'd have all the laundry ironed and folded, the closets organized by size, color, and season, the cereal boxes alphabetized, etc. This is truly an amazing quality, but...

THE BAD: ...she sucks as a leader because she can't trust anyone to do anything she doesn't have direct control over. She seems to be a wicked micro-manager, is used to using people 'under' her like pawns ("I want this done"), controls information and resources in order to hold power over people ("Don't worry about anything else"), and can be a bitch when she doesn't immediately get her way.

THE VERDICT: Chinwe would be a great logistics manager but can't the overall leader of an operation. She hasn't seemed to have learned her lesson from her failure at her tower's invasion, which was a human failure more than anything else. Just compare the results when both towers were faced with dire threats to their existence:

Michael's Tower: The group bonded together, sacrificing themselves and cooperating in order to keep the family alive and together.

CJ's Tower: The 'assembled individuals' splintered, each cutting and running to save his/her own ass, and were destroyed as a result.

I would keep Chinwe in change of material resources, but would definitely NOT let her be in charge of personnel. Somehow she never learned that soldiers win wars with their hearts and minds more than with bullets and supplies.

PREDICTION: Chinwe is going to continue to treat all the supplies as her own property, and try to treat Saul / Vic as her underlings. Saul won't go in for that shit, and will eventually blast her for her lack of trust.

On Ground Zero
    They are going to find information there that will eventually lead them to develop a vaccine that can 'cure' the Z-disease. Season 4 will eventually end with them just starting on the long road to recovery, 'curing' surrounding zombies with tranquilizer darts filled with the vaccine (just pulled that last bit completely out of my ass but hey, it could happen ).

I'm Out Like Trout!
    Last edited by Litmaster; Apr 9th, 2012 at 02:12 PM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Saul's mom is probably having Colony flashback. That could be the reason for the freak-out.
    Maybe

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast