User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WND Episode #33

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

WND Episode #33

Got a question, or theory you want to get on to the next episode of WND? I betcha you got a good chance if you post it here!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Hi Nikvoodoo, here a couple of questions, why did Scratch sound so scared on the radio with Kalini ? One of forum member said it was because of the tankers incident, I think it because of the tower visit. Also why was she so concern with them being cops and there being guns. The other tower had both I believe. Why is Kalini such a mastermind?!!!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Why isn't there more talk of hot wings and less talk of things not wing related?
    joint-point-counter-joint

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    I guess the big question a few folks have asked is about the silenced pistol Kalani used. It was assumed that there were only 2 suppressed weapons in the armory, one being a submachine gun.
    Me, I don't care. I'm just pissed Kalani was the traiter, 3rd floor shooter AND the killer....throw in the fact that he knew about Bill and the theft..shhheeesssh.
    Tied that up with a nice yellow bow.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    /cheers crowbar

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Drogon Malice suggested in the chat box that alcohol seems to mask the scent of humans for the zombies. He pointed to Saul's crash and how he was covered in alcohol and ended up being left alone by the zombies. Also, Riley has been drinking heavily and seems intent on pickling her liver. In the cornfield, she was passed out and vulnerable but the zombies didn't attack her. I thought that maybe this theory could account for one reason Victor's use of tiny bottles of cologne worked. Besides the fragrance, cologne contains alcohol.
    SKITTLES?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Not a WA questions, but it is relevant to Kc and Blaire. Has anyone heard of "The Drive Home" podcast? I was looking through the new and what's hot podcasts on Zune. (that is right, microsoft. Wanna fight about it?) It is Kc and Blaire reviewing movies they just saw. I figure the best way to get others to listen is this podcast. Oh, here is a theory. I feel that the end of kalani's journal was going to say 'I'm sorry'

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by IamPaul View Post
    Not a WA questions, but it is relevant to Kc and Blaire. Has anyone heard of "The Drive Home" podcast? I was looking through the new and what's hot podcasts on Zune. (that is right, microsoft. Wanna fight about it?) It is Kc and Blaire reviewing movies they just saw. I figure the best way to get others to listen is this podcast. Oh, here is a theory. I feel that the end of kalani's journal was going to say 'I'm sorry'
    firstly...proud Zune user. Been with them since day one and there's way more Zune users here than most would think...so I got ya back at least. The drive home podcast has been mentioned a few times here..its a nice little first impression podcast, I like it.

It seems likely that's what kalani was gonna say, and really..if they don't get Kevin hack on to talk about this now that the story is done I'll be slightly dumbfounded...hat trick time, for sure.

I think the main question we have from this episode is what exactly were the other tower members? The higher ups at least..at first prison gaurds seemed likely, but scratch saying cops has me second guessing that.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Lurker"

Status
    Predictions: in the next couple of episodes of Were Alive Michael's group will learn about the condition of the rest of the U.S. or maybe just the Western Part. Saul's group will learn more clues about were the maulers are but will no go there as they do not have the manpower to rescue Lizzy.
    Question: In the episode where Scratch sets up the fake exchange why did she tell her people to stick to her plan when they are attacking and that they haven't lost anyone yet when she knows that the goons she sent to the exchange were more then likely dead?

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    How about the episode art? If you blow up the image in the face plate of the helmet, you can see what looks like an electric tower; something large and black that looks like a helicopter; and, what might be two figures (friends or zombies?). Whoever it is (I'd guess Saul) has what look like oxygen tanks on his back, a face mask and, a big ole' gun. If someone is going to go to Ground Zero...it's way sooner than I expected.
    Helmet Reflection1.jpgUntitled-1.jpg
    1 is electrical tower
    2 are figures
    3 is helicopter(maybe)

A is tower
    B are figures
    C is helicopter

(Grammer help, is it "are figures" or "is figures")
    SKITTLES?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast