User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurVeteran5000 Experience Points

Pin When Pinstripes Attack!

I was reviewing the Timeline and something occured to me:

1. The Mallers sent Kalani to CJ's Tower. Then in three days time, the Pinstripe Suit shows up, gains entrance and wreaks zombie havok.

2. The Mallers' Scratch and Latch show up at the We're Alive Tower. Then in 2-4 days time the Pinstripe Suit shows up, gains entrance and starts to wreak havok but is stopped.

This may be coincidence, but why would the Pinstripe Suit show up 3 days after a visit from the Mallers. Could the Pinstripe Suit be following the Mallers? Are the Mallers giving off some sort of signal (intentionally or unintentionally) that he can track?

Minimalist

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: abayarts Wii Code: abayarts
    Interesting theory. I wonder if the mallers tried entering the hospital where Riley saw him at.
    Follow me on twitter @ abayarts and on Tumblr at abayarts.tumblr.com

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Mallers also scouted ahead of time the route they took to the arena...where they were ambushed..and pinstripes was there as well.

May be onto something here
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurVeteran5000 Experience Points
    I was just relistening to The Mark Of The Beast, and heard something interesting. Scratch says, "They will follow us and they will find us wherever we go ... That's why Durai sent us here [the Arena]." I originally just thought she was being dramatic about how the zombies are everywhere, but perhaps she literally meant they were being followed.

Now, if the Mallers are indeed going South to the Colony, I would love to see Pinstripes show up 3 days later.
    I wonder if they took down the sticky-note with the door code like Michael suggested.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiphobe View Post
    I was reviewing the Timeline and something occured to me:

1. The Mallers sent Kalani to CJ's Tower. Then in three days time, the Pinstripe Suit shows up, gains entrance and wreaks zombie havok.

2. The Mallers' Scratch and Latch show up at the We're Alive Tower. Then in 2-4 days time the Pinstripe Suit shows up, gains entrance and starts to wreak havok but is stopped.

This may be coincidence, but why would the Pinstripe Suit show up 3 days after a visit from the Mallers. Could the Pinstripe Suit be following the Mallers? Are the Mallers giving off some sort of signal (intentionally or unintentionally) that he can track?

Maybe Mr Stripes is looking for like minded self motivated freaks to add to his zombie army? I mean would Mrs Mary sue Housewife of the burbs of LA make a good zombie or would someone like Scratch?
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    Maybe Mr Stripes is looking for like minded self motivated freaks to add to his zombie army? I mean would Mrs Mary sue Housewife of the burbs of LA make a good zombie or would someone like Scratch?
    I see where you are coming from

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    A very interesting theory, I suppose if he has identified that the mallers are actively searching out remaining humans and taking them hostage then he can follow them and if the mallers can't do it, he does and in the end he will just wipe out the mallers and turn them and their captives?

But then I suppose the mallers did attack the arena...so maybe Pinstripes will go and take them out?

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Bray View Post
    in the end he will just wipe out the mallers and turn them and their captives?

But then I suppose the mallers did attack the arena...so maybe Pinstripes will go and take them out?
    What is he going to do when all the humans are gone?
    SKITTLES?

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    What is he going to do when all the humans are gone?
    Raise cattle?
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    Raise cattle?
    Become vegans?
    SKITTLES?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast