User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke Steele View Post
    Remember that since Hope is at the Colony, other survivors from that Tower would be there and the Colony would have learned from the downfall of the first Tower.
    Wait... I thought Hope was left for dead / fend for her self when Samatha bailed. Did I missed something?

"Lurker"

Status
    spoiler alert
    you missed the new episode
    that is all

"Gatherer"

Status

Cool Michaels Arm

It's one of those questions that is still on the back of my mind, even with everything going on. What happened to Michaels arm?

How do you think he broke it? Do you think he had to go through a horrible situation and just can't even fathom discussing it?

Maybe he went through a similar situation as Datu. Maybe he killed someone to save himself and was left with that reminder. Maybe he really did smash it in a door, a door that he closed behind him trapping someone somewhere.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I don't remember where I posted it anymore, but I believe Michael just doesn't think it's important. He broke his arm, he survived, moving along. It's not the how he survived that's important to him. It's the fact that he did. Everything else doesn't matter. He's only honestly ever been asked about how it happened twice: Once when escaping the arena, and once by Tanya (whom he didn't trust then/doesn't trust now so there's no way he'd tell her). Directly asking him won't yield results, it's going to have to come out in a far more natural way, probably when he's not truly focused on it. I really think Pegs is our only chance to finding out what actually happened to his arm.

Now, back to the theory at hand: Is it possible someone else was alive in the water works? Yes absolutely there's a chance. Up until, what....12 hours previous to that adventure people were in there making it operate for any possible survivors out there? It's possible one of them eluded the Behemoth and stayed alive long enough to encounter Michael. We know people survived the initial onslaught of zombies in L.A. It's very possible one person survived a Behemoth attack at the water works.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I don't remember where I posted it anymore, but I believe Michael just doesn't think it's important. He broke his arm, he survived, moving along. It's not the how he survived that's important to him. It's the fact that he did. Everything else doesn't matter. He's only honestly ever been asked about how it happened twice: Once when escaping the arena, and once by Tanya (whom he didn't trust then/doesn't trust now so there's no way he'd tell her). Directly asking him won't yield results, it's going to have to come out in a far more natural way, probably when he's not truly focused on it. I really think Pegs is our only chance to finding out what actually happened to his arm.

Now, back to the theory at hand: Is it possible someone else was alive in the water works? Yes absolutely there's a chance. Up until, what....12 hours previous to that adventure people were in there making it operate for any possible survivors out there? It's possible one of them eluded the Behemoth and stayed alive long enough to encounter Michael. We know people survived the initial onslaught of zombies in L.A. It's very possible one person survived a Behemoth attack at the water works.
    Well after Chapter 19 - Part 1, I now suspect something happened. When Hope said he was up all night talking about someone named Randy, maybe something happened and he's having bad dreams about it.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fraggot View Post
    Well after Chapter 19 - Part 1, I now suspect something happened. When Hope said he was up all night talking about someone named Randy, maybe something happened and he's having bad dreams about it.
    This would be what happens when I am unable to hear clearly the podcast. I caught the major plot points (ie Shovelface getting a shovel in his face), but I missed a lot of other stuff. So until I actually get a good listen in, I'll simply present the traditional military suppressed memory theory that Randy could have been an army buddy he lost while serving in Iraq and Afghanistan. Does that push the plot along and reveal some cool new information? Not really.

Does your theory of Randy and the water works intrigue me? It most certainly does.
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

"Scavenger"

Status
    I thought war buddy right away.
    However, could it be his father's name or anything like that?

Possibly another "Skittles" bailing out Mikey at the water station just doesn't seem right...

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Muffins View Post
    I thought war buddy right away.
    However, could it be his father's name or anything like that?
    Possibly another "Skittles" bailing out Mikey at the water station just doesn't seem right...
    Very true. I don't think we know his parent's name.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    As others have said, they were at the water place.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    As others have said, they were at the water place.
    We all know that i happened at the water tower, but not what exactly or how it happened there. This topic is speculating about that.

I myself think he was just clumsy and tripped. Now he's to ashamed to talk about it xD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast