User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status

What happened to Micheal's Arm?

So what are everyone's thoughts on what happened to Micheal? Do you think this question will ever be answered? Why WON'T Micheal tell his story?

I somewhat believe he had a similar situation as Datu after the explosion with The Big One. Maybe he met someone in the water plant and something happened to them or maybe he just saw something so horrific that even the mention of it is like knives on a chalkboard.

Anywho, your thoughts?

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    well the last time we saw him before he dissapeared he was being attacked by the behemoth right? thats probably what broke his arm, but why he wont talk about it, who knows. but i'm sure it'll be a cool story. maybe he kills a big one.
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Something tells me there'll be a future episode dedicated to what happened, maybe in the form of Michael having a flashback or something. Whatever happened it can't have taken too long. I could have the chronology messed up here but wasn't it something like Michael goes missing, Datu gets kidnapped, Michael and co. break out Datu? That means Michael would've had to have been hurt, gotten out of trouble, gotten back to the tower, then went off to find Datu all in a very short period of time.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    Quote Originally Posted by jamman39 View Post
    Something tells me there'll be a future episode dedicated to what happened, maybe in the form of Michael having a flashback or something. Whatever happened it can't have taken too long. I could have the chronology messed up here but wasn't it something like Michael goes missing, Datu gets kidnapped, Michael and co. break out Datu? That means Michael would've had to have been hurt, gotten out of trouble, gotten back to the tower, then went off to find Datu all in a very short period of time.
    Michael didn't have to go far. Remember, they had to ditch the car when it wouldn't start, and they left the radio behind. He probably just called them. I believe that entire section took 2 days. First overnight was in the freezer right near the arena.

2 things i wish i had. A written out time line, and, a map of the currently visited areas.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    My theory is that Mike simply won't talk about it because that's the way he's wired now due to his deployments. Its a defensive mechanism. It happened, I made it out, i'm not thinking about it, now lets move on..

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollomandious View Post
    He probably just called them.
    He says that he radioed them in, I think, Chapter 12-1 when Scratch and the Mallers were outside the Tower.

It was Angel and Riley who broke out Datu, but Michael, Burt, Saul, and Lizzie (Correct me if I'm wrong) picked them up as they ran away.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Sid View Post
    He says that he radioed them in, I think, Chapter 12-1 when Scratch and the Mallers were outside the Tower.

It was Angel and Riley who broke out Datu, but Michael, Burt, Saul, and Lizzie (Correct me if I'm wrong) picked them up as they ran away.
    Correct on both. But, i think it was 11-3, cause that's where they started talking to the Mallers.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I feel like we might get our answer in chapter 18. He might have to explain himself to the colony to gain admittance and lay their fears to rest.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:

yeah...

"i got this broken arm fighting w/ a zombie..."

that'll make em trust him.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hollomandious View Post
    yeah...

"i got this broken arm fighting w/ a zombie..."

that'll make em trust him.
    Or "While running away from a building that was collapsing, I fell and broke my arm"

Point is we don't know how it happened, and this seems like a good place in terms or story structure to reveal that IMO.

He has to get in to get his arm healed. Pegs and Kelly won't leave him alone outside, so either:
    A) Michael, Pegs and Kelly convince them to let everyone into the colony in some manner without telling the story
    B) Michael tells the story to prove it was an accident. Or
    C) All three of them turn and leave. (which, I don't feel advances the story at all)

The Colony seems to have hard and steadfast rules about gaining admittance. They aren't going to sway the rules or be sloppy like the Tower people have been. That leaves us with Michael telling his story.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast