User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Britt View Post
    Yes. Yes it is.
    You can't have him... He's mine damnit.

Razorw1re: do NOT post spoilers for Walking Dead in threads without using spoiler tags. Especially not in sections that have nothing to do with Walking Dead. I've read the comics so I'm not shocked but I'm two weeks behind so thank you for the bush league forum move and ruining my and others viewing pleasure.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Mar 14th, 2012 at 06:13 PM.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    You can't have him... He's mine damnit.

Razorw1re: do NOT post spoilers for Walking Dead in threads without using spoiler tags. Especially not in sections that have nothing to do with Walking Dead. I've read the comics so I'm not shocked but I'm two weeks behind so thank you for the bush league forum move and ruining my and others viewing pleasure.
    DOH! insert foot into mouth....... Sincere apologies to anyone i spoiled do to my mindless rambling.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Razorw1re View Post
    DOH! insert foot into mouth....... Sincere apologies to anyone i spoiled do to my mindless rambling.
    Apology accepted. I'll give you you rep points back now
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Big Boss Man!!!!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Big Boss Man!!!!
    Can I tell you how guilty I felt that I could not for the life of me remember Ray Traylor's name at the time we were recording???

Not that anyone would have known him by that name except hardcore wrestling fans, so I suppose going Big Boss Man was probably better than nothing.

If TOWTM was fatter I could call him Bam Bam Bigelow.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Glad it's out now. Hope you guys enjoy, I thought it was a really good episode.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Who idea was the stream feed on Facebook? Thank you! I usually have to wait until I get home to download.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Musta been KC.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beezball View Post
    Musta been KC.
    I can't believe someone on facebook told me to get off my ass! I'm the dude who tried to put a recording together while my baby was 2 days old and still in the hospital!......

.......that's totally a shovelin'......

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Shaun as BIG BOSS MAN! I love it! (but I picture him looking a bit more like Chris Penn)

Latch is actually Scratch's big brother, Britt. *pushes glasses up with index finger* :P

Although I strongly, and let me make it clear, STRONGLY AGREE with the fact that Randy was alive when Michael encountered him, I have to allow for other possibilities. Just pretend it is KC playing devils advocate. Michael could still have a reason for calling his ordeal "horrific" and a reason for recognizing zombie Randy specifically; it could be that Randy turned out to be a smart zombie, the first Michael encountered besides Pin Stripes. What if he arrived at a point in the water works where z-Randy was torturing and devouring his fellow techies. He then engaged in a game of cat and mouse with Michael that resulted in Michael surviving but being terrified out of his fatigues. IDK, it's a long shot but something to that effect could have happened. Not likely though. N-E-WAY...

Genital eating...Behemoths love protein.

If Kalani is an accidental rat, does that mean someone else fired the shot heard round the world? Assuming that he knew the Mallers still had Hannah, would he put her in a risky situation by jump starting a war?

LMFAO! When Nik dropped the bomb that hair dye exists...lol! I loved how Britt's brain exploded. But why lie, I will probably cry too if Kalani killed himself only to leave an orphan Hannah behind.

Dudes, I totally knew that Eric Wargo was the new zombie intern, but shame on me for not congratulating the guy.

So another great show, in my opinion (the only one that matters, next to baby jebus). Poor Beez. I honestly think he has been the show's punching bag too often. He does a magnificent job editing the show. I say he has been too kind to you cruel cronies, cracking wise from your balcony seats (Statler and Waldorf reference). Beez, I say you jack with thier voices and do some editing magic the next time they treat you like the show's door mat.

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I can't believe someone on facebook told me to get off my ass! I'm the dude who tried to put a recording together while my baby was 2 days old and still in the hospital!......

.......that's totally a shovelin'......
    yeah...that guy....he must be some kind of jerk. Some kind of devilishly handsome and supremely sly dude, but a jerk none-the-less. Whoever ...he...is...

I really missed WND. It was an awesome Friday treat to have you all back making sweet, sweet love to my ear holes. (gross mental image) In all seriousness, thanks Britt, Nik, and Beez. I honestly believe you make being a fan of We're Alive a shit ton greater.
    Last edited by Adventureless_Hero; Mar 16th, 2012 at 01:24 PM.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast