User Tag List

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Scratch is a GREAT character.....I hate her as much as the next person, but boy is she a great villian

I would easily bet now that Kalani was the "rat" and the "shooter"......

How/why? Well I am still with Adventureless_hero on this one, Kalani got F&^k'd over by Scratch and/or Pippen. I would guess if any of us lost our Daughter we would be hell bent on revenge. So I believe that Kalani was trying to lure the mallers to the tower (michael and co) so he would have a shot at revenge. Then along came Pippen, being caputed and locked up with a blind girl was an easy way to get revenge. Then since he got to kill Pippen he saw an opportunity to do something he couldnt do before, save people he loved and yes....I think Kalani developed a strong bond with those at the tower since they were the only people to really trust and respect Kalani, albeit took them a long time to get there but they did. Again, I think Hannah died.....the quote "she WAS my Hannah" was said with such conviction that I think Kalani found out a long time ago that Hannah had died (pre-arena) and he was finally at peace with that since he was about to save the tower residents.........

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    So the the pumping station group the ones did the attempted rescue at the Arena?
    We don't know who among the Other Tower attempted the rescue at the Arena. We do know it wasn't Kalani, Samantha, Hope or Sean though. It's likely that Duncan/Skittles wasn't involved either since his mind cracked.

All we can safely assume at this moment is Randy went to the Pumping Station with some "techies" and survived long enough that he could tell Michael his name....there aren't too many talkin' zombies out there and I doubt he'd sit down long enough to wax poetic with his dinner (aka Michael). So odds are, no. Randy was a part of a different plan that went awry for CJ and the Other Tower....say what you will about their organizational skills or whatever....they kept getting screwed in their execution..........Angel.....nevermind. I won't bother.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    It because she a great actress, if she can get the emotion in you.
    It has nothing to do with the acting, that's why I said "not in a love to hate way". I just think she is irrational and stupid and that makes her more annoying than threatening.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    We don't know who among the Other Tower attempted the rescue at the Arena. We do know it wasn't Kalani, Samantha, Hope or Sean though. It's likely that Duncan/Skittles wasn't involved either since his mind cracked.

All we can safely assume at this moment is Randy went to the Pumping Station with some "techies" and survived long enough that he could tell Michael his name....there aren't too many talkin' zombies out there and I doubt he'd sit down long enough to wax poetic with his dinner (aka Michael). So odds are, no. Randy was a part of a different plan that went awry for CJ and the Other Tower....say what you will about their organizational skills or whatever....they kept getting screwed in their execution..........Angel.....nevermind. I won't bother.
    Agreed. The team from CJ's tower that went to the Arena in an attempted rescue of Samantha, and Kalani is unknown. Randy and the techies must have been ordered out sometime between Kalani's arrival and the over running of the other tower (three days window). One caveat I'd like to issue though Nik is that we can't safely assume Randy was alive when Michael ran into him. Although it is a very likely chance Randy was alive at the time, we also have to allow for the possibility that Michael had a run in with a zombie Randy who could have been sporting a name tag; he could be a mechanic with overalls sporting his name, or even an engineer of some sort who still sports his name badge out of pride for his former job.

Though I am more inclined to believe he was alive when Michael ran into him so that we can get a bit of flashback story from Mikey later down the line.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Agreed. The team from CJ's tower that went to the Arena in an attempted rescue of Samantha, and Kalani is unknown. Randy and the techies must have been ordered out sometime between Kalani's arrival and the over running of the other tower (three days window). One caveat I'd like to issue though Nik is that we can't safely assume Randy was alive when Michael ran into him. Although it is a very likely chance Randy was alive at the time, we also have to allow for the possibility that Michael had a run in with a zombie Randy who could have been sporting a name tag; he could be a mechanic with overalls sporting his name, or even an engineer of some sort who still sports his name badge out of pride for his former job.

Though I am more inclined to believe he was alive when Michael ran into him so that we can get a bit of flashback story from Mikey later down the line.
    Don't you be using logic and moderation against me damnit! Those are my weapons!!

True, Randy could have worn overalls with his name on them.....I also could be Kc's long lost twin brother. Anything is possible....just not all that likely.

This chapter is wrapping one hell of a neat bow around some of the many many questions we've had and it's really kind of awesome. We've met Cj. We're in the Other Tower. We're discovering Kalani's entire backstory. We're going to get a strong understanding of why Pippin ended up eating two slugs....(I hope we relive that.....)....Time to update that unanswered questions wiki page I doth think!
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Whoa, that was amazing.
    So much to process on the first listen.
    Poor Skittles. I imagine that my mind would crack as well if I let in the thing that ate all my friends. He seems to have selective memory of that when the tells the story later.
    I am assuming we are somewhere around the time between Saul, Lizzy and Burt's run to the tanker (Lady and the Tink) and the run to the water tower (Where Do You Go When You Sleep), which does fit with everything we know from Samantha and Kalani. Probably closer to Lady and the Tink as they were at the Arena for a little while.

Hmmm last thought. I wonder if Skittles was part of the rescue mission?
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post

I believe the mind crack was cause after the failed mission. When he was first meet him he come from the opposite direction of the Arena and refuse to go back that way because what happen to his friends. Beside he only a little crack because how many people could survive as along he has.

Btw, has anyone figure who the pocket map guys?

Also, NiKvoodoo will be eat some crow on the next WND podcast? ;-)

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Wow, great episode. I'm not sure what else I can add to what's already been said except that I'm pretty sure the chapter artwork is a reference to ol' Pinstripes breaking in to the Other Tower. Because I doubt any new "real time" information is going to pop up in this chapter since part three will probably be the details of Kalani's time in the Arena through the The War. And that's gonna tell us definitively whether or not Kalani's the rat (it looks pretty certain that he is, because he probably got in touch with the Maller's to check in on Hannah, but there's still room for a shocking twist).
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Also, NiKvoodoo will be eat some crow on the next WND podcast? ;-)
    I'm not eating crow yet. There's the chance that Kalani accidentally sold the Tower out still. If it's on accident, I don't call that a rat. I call that a distraught father trying to get his daughter back. Very very few people (if anyone at all) has claimed it was done on accident. We all assumed it was a willful act of betrayal.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    [QUOTE=nikvoodoo;35724 We all assumed it was a willful act of betrayal.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I thought it might have been an accidental overhearing (which is not the case) since at one point the Mallers talked about having so many radios. If he did get in touch with the Maller's, I wonder if he knew that his daughter was still alive or thought she was dead.

I also thought Pippin was the one that had a relative being held by the Mallers. Missed it by that much....
    SKITTLES?

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast