User Tag List

"Lurker"

Status

what is "ink" up to?

When kalani and riley went through the mental instatute to reach the hospitals back-up generators. They encounterd "ink" , it was descibed as having fingernails on the floor. Perhaps "ink" is the one which cause the "little ones" to have nails filed down to a razor sharp point (as described by lizzie when the mallers convoy was attacked). They were also descibed as having a number FRESHLY tattooed onto there forearm , perhaps it was "ink" that has created these "little ones" and as the first "little one" number was only 5 this leads me to believe that the "little ones" are sparse. However this could just be a coincidence.

Pippin's English Crew

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWA PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: M e ss s ii a H
    I'd guess Ink would have something to do with it, and it seems likely that he was involved in making the nails and tattoos on little ones. For me, the main question is - What makes them little and were they ever human in the first place?
    "I didn't fear death or what might be there if today was my last day. But that was then and this is now."

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved

This Post Probably Should Be Avoided By a Parents of Newborns

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan.Luiz View Post
    For me, the main question is - What makes them little and were they ever human in the first place?
    Consider this, the zombies are alive, how would they give birth? I'd imagine them eating their way out (lovely image)

The Little One's could be changed children, changed apes, some new permutation of a regular zombie or newborn zombies.

Does anyone know of an animal whose young kill it in order to be born? The reverse of Traumatic Insemination.
    Last edited by Eviebae; Mar 18th, 2012 at 03:17 AM.
    SKITTLES?

"Lurker"

Status
    I think I know who the Inked person is. The inked individual, is Bill Roberts he was mentioned here Chapter 2 Part 3 20:51, he's the same one at the arena, and the one who can talk. I also belive he is the epicenter for the outbreak and is the king of the zombies.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    Consider this, the zombies are alive, how would they give birth? I'd imagine them eating their way out (lovely image)

The Little One's could be changed children, changed apes, some new permutation of a regular zombie or newborn zombies.

Does anyone know of an animal whose young kill it in order to be born? The reverse of Traumatic Insemination.
    Wasps lay eggs in the body of other insects their babies eat their way out killing the host. I spend to much time on Animal Planet.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    Wasps lay eggs in the body of other insects their babies eat their way out killing the host. I spend to much time on Animal Planet.
    Gngh...

Actually I found a Tomato Worm that had been parasitized on my tomatoes last year and I wasn't sad...
    SKITTLES?

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LongoriaN View Post
    I think I know who the Inked person is. The inked individual, is Bill Roberts he was mentioned here Chapter 2 Part 3 20:51, he's the same one at the arena, and the one who can talk. I also belive he is the epicenter for the outbreak and is the king of the zombies.
    I'd had a similar thought many moons ago, but that theory was shot down, though I cannot remember why. Or the shooter for that matter, though I've got a feeling it was probably nik.

Edit--

Nevermind. I'm thinking of something else.
    Last edited by Osiris; Apr 8th, 2012 at 07:17 PM.
    joint-point-counter-joint