User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    "Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    I really like the very first episode. I love going through the whole transition from normal life, which I wish we could have seen just a bit longer, to the holy crap wtf is this crazyness going on, aahhhhh!! Many other episodes are awesome but I think thats my favourite.

"Lurker"

Status
    My favorite chapter is chapter 30 because it's takes place on November 27 which is my birthday jk but I realy like all of season 1.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

I would say that my favorite is a toss up between Chapter 23 and 27 (with 23 getting a slight edge for the hospital discoveries). Chapters 33 and 35 are gaining on them quickly though as I've been running through Season 3 again....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Season 3 has been a consistant back to back great chapters season. Not a single weak one.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    VeteranWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Hmm, I don't think anyone could have a particular favourite overall, but some of my highlights and biases:

Chapter 23 - if anything, this is my favourite. I love how it begins and ends (Angel's "HI GUYS" is the fucking funniest thing on this entire show), Burt's narration is amazing, it's quite a heart clenching chapter particularly with Angel and Riley's relationship and the sacrifice that he and Burt are willing to make, not to mention the sheer creepiness when Kalani and Riley encounter Pinstripes (AND WHY DOES HE LEAVE THEM?), and then the C4... just the classic We're Alive chapter imo, and the last one of that kind really, as the Tower would fall in the next episode.

Chapter 24 is similarly amazing. Interactions between Tardust and Scratch, Kalani's sacrifice, the epic nature of the Chopper coming in, all that good shit.

I'm not a fan of Purgatory, Chapter 11, but the third episode of it is just amazing, when Angel and Riley (you may be able to tell I love those two) are saving Datu, and then Michael and shit show up, absolutely sick.

Chapter 27 deserves a special mention because Kalani's backstory is excellent listening - not only his but CJ's recollections as well just open up so much about We're Alive and all these secondary characters; Randy, Sean and of course, Skittles.

I would also throw out that I absolutely love the end-game chaos that is Chapters 20-24. Just everything going on everywhere, full throttle all the way. But honestly, this show is just amazing, it's all so great. The second half of Season 3 has been similar - particularly 33-35. I absolutely love the episode with Carl and Robbins killing Inkling, 33-2.

I don't love Chapter 19 quite as much as everyone else does, but it is a great chapter too. The shoveling of Bixby is perhaps the finest moment of We're Alive.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA Points1 year registeredWell Liked10000 Experience Points

Yeah I'm going to have to say Chapter 1. The first time I listened to WA, I thought it was going to be cheesy, but I gave the first chapter a second listen the next day and it was the first time an audio reading actually made me feel as though I was completely immersed in the story. I could see the locations, the times of day, etc. WA is by and far the finest audio story (including books and dramas in this) that I have ever had the pleasure of listening to.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Chapter One. That's when I was hooked.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Chapter One. That's when I was hooked.
    Yeah, me too. It is funny, my birthday presents (28th of November) included the first two seasons of The Walking Dead on Digital Versatile Disc (sounds more sophisticated, does it not) and it is interesting how many different ways there are to tell a zombicalypse.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Probably Chapter 12 & 13... the whole thing with the War and defending the tower is just action packed and fun listening.
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Probably Chapter 12 & 13... the whole thing with the War and defending the tower is just action packed and fun listening.
    Those are definitely good ones. I'm making my way back through Season 1 right now (gonna listen to Season 2 again this weekend and Season 3 in the beginning of next week before the live show) and Chapter 12 is queued up for my drive home today. I'm probably more excited to listen to again each time than I was the first time since I know just how cool it is now....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast