37. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Well damn,
    I had a feeling someone might have gotten to this one already, but I didn't see it so I figured I'd throw it up here.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    Well damn,
    I had a feeling someone might have gotten to this one already, but I didn't see it so I figured I'd throw it up here.
    yea...we're kinda running out of ways to spin this thing...i fear the things I spew from my mouth(or keyboard)..are gonna start getting borderline ridiculous soon..
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    yea...we're kinda running out of ways to spin this thing...i fear the things I spew from my mouth(or keyboard)..are gonna start getting borderline ridiculous soon..
    borderline? SOON? where have you been

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Should change the poll from "unknown" to "Red Shirt". LOL

Remember the question about the alarm and which floor the armory was on..
    How does one trip the alarm and make it up the stairs and to the room to pop Pippen and not be seen. Sounds like the work of two.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    Should change the poll from "unknown" to "Red Shirt". LOL

Remember the question about the alarm and which floor the armory was on..
    How does one trip the alarm and make it up the stairs and to the room to pop Pippen and not be seen. Sounds like the work of two.
    Because the wire was cut near the security room and someone could sneak into an adjacent apartment as to not be seen.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Because the wire was cut near the security room and someone could sneak into an adjacent apartment as to not be seen.
    right, cut at or near the source. So.. if they ducked into a side room, they still would have had to run up the stairs, which means:
    1. They ran up and then hid
    2 They hid on the same floor, waited until Mike and Angel got there then slipped upstairs
    3. Hid, ran up the stairs and hid again.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    That is a lot of running and hiding for one person.

"Lurker"

Status
    There is another Rat moment that allows us to narrow the field somewhat. The first shot of the War, that gave the Mallers the instigation they didn't really need to try and hostilely take the Tower. Been a while since I listened to the War, but I think that puts all military, Bill, and Pegs out of the running.

I've been in the Kelly camp for some time, though I may be wrong as she is the sensible obvious choice and KC may go for someone more surprising. As opposed to the re-cock-ulous obvious choice of Kalani, who to be the rat had to be inserted into the other tower by the mallers with the plan being that the zombies would successfully raid that tower, take Kalani prisoner, that those from the Tower would go to the arena and rescue him before he was killed, so that they could bring him back, where he would then have to TIME TRAVEL get to know everyone, leak that info over the CB, and to set up the theft of the ammunition which happened as he was near dead from shock in the Humvee with an IV in him.

Kelly fits the best, enough so that she may be there to throw us off the tracks of the real rat. She had the motive as she was not happy with the leadership prior to the war. Michael suspects the rat had a change of heart, and killed Pippin in order to keep their treachery secret. Kelly has a very obvious change of heart with her opposition to leadership when Tommy dies. She was the one that pushed alcohol at the party(been a while since i listened to season one, but I do remember going back looking for Kelly clues and to paraphrase her comment during the party planning "Who cares as long as there is plenty of boose). Also iirc, and this is rather vague memory, I think she was one of the first people to show up after the shooting of Pippin.

Pegs and Riley don't really seem to fit to me, as the plan for the War on the Mallers/Rat side was to get everyone drunk and then instigate a conflict by shots coming from the Tower first. This would lead to a conflict and all the military being killed and then the Tower surrenders. While that would be a perfectly fine plan to Kelly, it requires the death of Riley and Pegs love interest.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    right, cut at or near the source. So.. if they ducked into a side room, they still would have had to run up the stairs, which means:
    1. They ran up and then hid
    2 They hid on the same floor, waited until Mike and Angel got there then slipped upstairs
    3. Hid, ran up the stairs and hid again.
    this brings up a good point, so the wire was cut outside the security room(4th floor). angel leaves there and heads up the stairs, fairly clean line of sight from his vantage point to 4th floor hall to stairway to burts armory(5th floor). michael leaves his position on the 6th floor, line of sight for the 6th floor, stairway, and 5th floor. so based on that info, we can all but eliminate anyone who was located at the sixth floor or above at the time of shooting. probably the easiest way for the shooter to have done it would be

cut the wire (outside sercurity room,4th floor)
    duck into vacant room till angel heads upstairs(still 4th floor)
    angel up the stairs, michael down the stairs...shoot pippin
    leave that floor and head down (3rd floor or lower)

lurking at or around the security room would only raise attention to your presence. and heading up the stairs would make you visually noticeable after the shots were taken(see allegedly drunk riley)...heading down the stairs would be a far quicker way to take yourself away from the situation, far less effort to go down -vs-up..

now, who do we know was on a floor lower than the 3rd?
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

One other thing to consider: people arriving mid confusion to check on an alarm would be less suspicious. So it could be that the killer went back to the same room to listen through the paper thin walls for an opportunity to "investigate" the disturbance.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast