User Tag List

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Skittles has been stealing from the Farms.

Anyone else think so?

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Maybe. That would make a little sense. But I don't think it's the only reason he's survived.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Quote Originally Posted by Paolo912 View Post
    Skittles has been stealing from the Farms.

Anyone else think so?
    Ohh, I like that idea.

and since i'm late to the party...holy shit! That was great! I am now going to spend the allotted time between chapters relistening to the series (again) in search of Kalani clues, because he was my last thought of a rat, but now it would make sense...

I wonder...yeah i'd think that Skittles would be stealing food, he has to survive somehow.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    i don't think kalani was the rat in the traditional sense. i think they captured kalani's loved one (that was my samantha (or whatever)) and that interaction is why she had a file on him. also, this is the other tower and she was the only survivor. i like the skittles thing.

"Lurker"

Status
    I've always felt that Kilanis story sounded fishy. Why would you fly from Hawaii to LA (ground zero). There are hundreds of secluded islands the same distance, or anywhere along the pacific coast...

But..now that we think Kilani is with the mallers, maybe Scratchs comment at the end of season 2 is about Kilani..not Angel

Question? I know the arena was blown up, but how do we know it was cleaned up? Who saw it was cleaned up? What makes anyone think they took over the hospital?

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobbi View Post
    I've always felt that Kilanis story sounded fishy. Why would you fly from Hawaii to LA (ground zero). There are hundreds of secluded islands the same distance, or anywhere along the pacific coast...

But..now that we think Kilani is with the mallers, maybe Scratchs comment at the end of season 2 is about Kilani..not Angel

Question? I know the arena was blown up, but how do we know it was cleaned up? Who saw it was cleaned up? What makes anyone think they took over the hospital?

How were Kalani and the other supposed to know what was going on hundreds of miles away in LA. Michael and the Tower didn't even know that there was a "ground 0" until Kalani told them, and he had found out just recently (From Samantha). And the reason he didn't land anywhere else? Same reason they flew out from Honolulu, No runway large enough (I don't know a lot about planes or airports, just guessing)
    Saul went to the arena, there were no bodies left.
    Unless KC shows us where they Arena Zombies went, we can only assume that the Hospital Zombies are what remain.
    Last edited by Paolo912; Feb 13th, 2012 at 02:01 PM.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobbi View Post

the implications are that it happened everywhere at once, after all, in the tivo'd broadcast we caught back in season one there were reports that it was happening in several cities at the same time. and have you played dead island? i don't want to be on an island with zombies.

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Damn, here I thought the cliffhanger wasn't too interesting but I come on here and now you all have got the hamster wheel in my head turning. Now I'm thinking that Kalani has to have some connection to the Mallers. It just wouldn't be right for Kalani to be mentioned like that and have it come to nothing.
    But I'm kinda with nikvoodoo on the whole Kalani/rat situation. I think the rat's alive and Kalani's gonna be another red herring like Bill was. My inclination is to think that maybe Kalani and co. crashed at LAX, were taken hostage by the Mallers and Kalani got away and ended up at the Other Tower. I wouldn't be surprised if Chinwe blames him for the Other Tower's collapse but then Kalani's journals will vindicated him. I kinda feel like I was rambling there so I hope that all makes sense.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    FYI: Chinwe means "God owns"

Not sure if that means anything but I know there have been discussions regarding the religious implications of the character names.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Nikvoodoo, please take in account that Kalani's last act wasn't just because he want to turn a new leaf. But also that the Maller killed the Liz stand-in and he knew who she was. Kalani was involved with the Maller.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast