User Tag List

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Pippin's English Crew

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWA PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: M e ss s ii a H
    One idea I had that hasn't been said yet is that the thing on Kalani just got mixed up with the Mallers in the notes. With the amount of notes Chinwe had its entirely possible that when sorting them out she could have accidently put one relating to Kalani in the Maller pile.
    "I didn't fear death or what might be there if today was my last day. But that was then and this is now."

"Scavenger"

Status

Gamertag: DeeKay86 PSN ID: NeoNemesis86
    Epic episode, but the way it soooo long for the next chapter.

Not happy

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan.Luiz View Post
    One idea I had that hasn't been said yet is that the thing on Kalani just got mixed up with the Mallers in the notes. With the amount of notes Chinwe had its entirely possible that when sorting them out she could have accidently put one relating to Kalani in the Maller pile.
    Not possible, she said she that need time to sort the personal stuff from the stuff they need. She also a person who like order so her mixing thing up would be highly unlikely.

Also Nikivoodoo is going to be mad with me for putting gas on this fire.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    I am disappointed in you, WA forums. 7 pages of comments and not one mention of "Don't FUCK with an 11B!"? I have said that at least 3 times in my life and heard my privates say it a few hundred. Saul is my favorite character now. I don't care what else he does. Although I fully expected him to spout off the definition of an M16 verbatim, but you can't have everything I guess.
    One Shot, One Kill. No Remorse. I Decide.

"Lurker"

Status
    If your privates are that angry you should really go see a medical professional... Get some ointment or something...it's making you crabby

Does everyone think she's completely alone or do you think she has people hiding out...maybe they have a protocol for such a situation?
    And if you were alone for all this time wouldn't you be a little happier to at least talk to someone else, or trade intel? Victor has a wealth of knowledge on the colony or he could sell you a life insurance plan. (please note: death by zombie bite is considered an act of God and will null any insurance claims

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Not possible, she said she that need time to sort the personal stuff from the stuff they need. She also a person who like order so her mixing thing up would be highly unlikely.

Also Nikivoodoo is going to be mad with me for putting gas on this fire.
    No I won't. Kalani as the rat is a popular theory. I just think everyone who thinks that is wrong.

And if you turn out to be right, I'll eat my crow. But we have to get through the initial shock that's probably going to happen next chapter where we assume Kalani was the rat. Just because the characters make that assumption, doesn't mean it's true. We assumed Samantha's daughter was dead for nearly 10 chapters. We assumed CJ was dead for the last 12-13 chapters.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Yes I don't think given her locked safe and "don't mess up my order" filing system that she handed over the wrong files on just so happens to be someone they knew. I believe Ra1th said that it is possible that the file was not him with the mallers but his experiences in the 3 days he was at the tower but I don't think I am giving that an endorsement.
    And Habeas corpus doesn't work in a world where the bodies come back trying to eat your face as an excuse for a character not to be dead.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    It is difficult to side with one theory or another on this. I just have ideas about what the possibilities could be but I don't think I'm going to lean one way or another yet.

It's possible Kalani could have been coerced into being a rat. Perhaps the Mallers sent him to CJ's Tower, he winds up nabbed by flesh biters, feels so bummed that they are going to kill his Hannah that he passes out every now and then. But when he is rescued by the other tower members he takes advantage of his first opportunity to radio the Mallers and let them know he is alive, do not kill Hannah.
    Perhaps the Mallers say they will not harm her if he continues his duties as a rat at the new tower. But here is where it gets tricky. Kalani tells Angel, "that girl, that was my Hannah" as though Angel is supposed to know what girl he is talking about. Angel wasn't present at the golf course when they made the faux-Lizzie/faux-Peggs switch so he wouldn't know that girl, the red head. Neither was Kalani. How would Kalani know about the red-head executed on the golf course? He was never there to I.D. her.
    Who know's who Hannah is? For all we know she could have been some girl he fell in love with at CJ's tower who got captured along with him. Then she was killed by the flesh biters, and then Samantha arrives next, never having known Kalani suffered a loss before her arrival. There is just too much to speculate on right now.
    Going by what we know we can say it is likely Kalani had some shady relation with the Mallers I'm still not sold on the whole Hannah=Red-Head-at-the-golf-course idea. Heck, for all we know the girl Kalani could have been speaking of to Angel could have been the girl Riley desperately tried to save before they entered the arena. When escaping the arena Kalani may have seen her body. (SO NOT LIKELY)
    Last edited by Adventureless_Hero; Feb 14th, 2012 at 08:48 AM.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Perhaps the reason Pippin sounded so surprised and said "it's you" to the killer is that Kalani was sent into CJ's tower to infiltrate it and maybe help get the mallers in so they can take over it, it was attacked by the marked one and then the mallers assumed Kalani was dead, so Pippin was genuinely surprised that he was alive.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    I have no idea to be honest I've never been good at theoriziing but after only getting through ch.11-14 last night I found somethings that I over looked (and may have been mentioned before)
    -Kalani does not drink at the party
    -He is missing all through The War
    -He is ready to leave everyone at the tower who is weak/useless. (I could be grasping at straws as Angel was this way to. Sorry Ra1th.)

But the last one did get me thinking. In Fight or Flight situation Kalani chooses flight (haha) he chooses it after the war, and going to get the MRE's he's ready to abandon everyone when it gets hairy.

But he did sacrifice himself to save them.
    Make with it what you will

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast