User Tag List

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    hmm never thought of that. but i do hope he is alive he was growing to be one of the better characters

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    I just realised something. The Fort Irwin guys recognised the chopper when they landed. This is the Jolly Green Giant from the airport, which means that at some point this chopper either went to or came from Ft. Irwin. I am guessing that it was possibly a fuel run if they went to the airport, and Michael and crew might have to answer some questions about how they came to be in possession of it.
    Last edited by cupcakezombie; Jan 30th, 2012 at 06:25 PM.
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakezombie View Post
    I just realised something. The Fort Irwin guys recognised the chopper when they landed. This is the Jolly Green Giant from the airport, which means that at some point this chopper either went to or came from Ft. Irwin. I am guessing that it was possibly a fuel run if they went to the airport, and Michael and crew might have to answer some questions about how they came to be in possession of it.
    Yeah I forgot about that part. But wasn't that the same one that was filled with bullet holes, dead bodies and blood? Hmmm they've got some splainin' to do if it was =P

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Great episode (like that even needs to be said), and it definitely demonstrates the difference between a soft skill soldier (Michael) and an Infantryman (myself). 1. I see a HMMV and a squad car, especially with a dude in the turret, I find cover that will stop that .50 cal. 2. No freakin' CPL is going to talk to me the way Puck talked to Michael. I don't care what the situation is, you respect my freakin' rank. I know Michael is the type of NCO that has a level head, and he's only a sergeant, but a corporal is below my rank and will respect me and my guests. 3. When someone draws a weapon on me, I tend to ask questions. Mostly "what unit is this? where is your squad leader? who is your commander?" This is going to be interesting.

The most interesting thing to me while they were dealing with Puck was Puck referring to the post commander (yes, post not base) he kept saying Colonel. As was pointed out earlier in this thread, the post commander for NTC and Fort Irwin is a one star general. I really hope this unit ends up being a bunch of AWOLs and turdbags that got there late and started acting like they were in charge.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I think you two are onto something....namely the conflict before the any alliance can happen between the Tower and the Irwin-ites. it can't be easy or where's the fun in that?
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    I thought Pegs had the chopper from the hospital. I'm pretty sure but could be wrong

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    I thought Pegs had the chopper from the hospital. I'm pretty sure but could be wrong
    She had the LAX helo. Remember, the chopper from the Hospital was ready to go immediately which is why Kalani flew it to the Golf course for the exchange....and then into the base of the Tower/Tanker Truck. Datu and Pegs arrived late to the Tower's destruction "party" because she was waiting for Datu to fix the shot up army helicopter.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I'm getting a feeling that the base wasn't the primary evac spot but some kind of second location. And I think Mr. Whiskers is lonely.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NationalProphet Steam ID: xHDShadowx Raptr ID: HDShadow
    Yep. There'll definitely be a rescue mission back to LA. I've had that floating in my head since they first took off to Irwin. I'm hoping some sort of connection will be made between Puck and Saul or Angel.
    Find me on these places: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, and YouTube. Check out my podcasts: Around the Campfire and The Broforce Podcast.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello, New to posting on this forum.
    I'm just wondering why the bodies back at the Tower were left to rot? Shouldn't the zombies have taken them to eat?

Wondering out loud now: One thought I have is that someone (Mallers?) have come back to remove from the dead bodies any evidence of where they are, their plans etc. But why would they go to the effort of doing so? Maybe the Mallers are worried the Tower group will lead the FtIrwin Soldiers back to them. Some greater battle having already occured between Mallers and FtIrwin outside of the story arc??

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast