User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur

Gamertag: LieutenantFUBAR Steam ID: h2yankeesfan
    "I doubt a pregnancy would make her soften."

She's not getting softer, she has morning sickness. It's a pregnancy thing. Google search; first result says "Morning sickness refers to the nauseated feeling you get during the first trimester of pregnancy."

As for Kalani being a plant by the Mallers, there are more than a few holes in that theory. One, he said he was from Hawaii. We have no reason to disbelieve that, and Burt said they saw a crashed Hawaiian Airlines at LAX. Kalani said that the landing was messy, in more way than one (airplanes are loud, zombies are attracted to sound). Kalani said only three of them made it off (we are assuming Hannah is one of them) and the other tower rescued them. After that, he was there for a few days and then the other tower fell (figuratively, not literally fall like our tower). Then, he was found in the Arena and has been with our survivors ever since.

So he was either lying about where he was/when, when it all adds up perfectly, or he isn't a plant by the Mallers. (Yes, I know he might be lying. But he's being accused with almost no factual evidence. Unless I missed some major fact.)

Big fact up ahead: We have NO evidence that Hannah was the girl that was shot. We know nothing about her except that she was Kalani's girl.

"Lurker"

Status
    I agree with the baby idea. I thought the same thing before reading any of these posts, in fact I did a forum search for "pregnant" to see if anyone else had the same ideas and thats how I found this thread LoL. From her unexplained vomiting, Scratch's behavior towards her, etc it just naturally feels that way, to me anyway. Plus Scratch was cryptic about it, never saying who the second person was. It would serve as an excellent plot point in the next season, provided that Saul survived, for him to try even harder to get her back and save her and their child.

"Lurker"

Status
    actually, we kinda do have proof that Hannah was the girl that was shot. Having JUST listened to the end of season 2 less than an hour ago, I distinctly remember Kalani saying "That girl.... that was my Hannah". The only unknown girl at this point in the storyline is the girl that was shot at the golf course. It also cant be coincidence that right after seeing an unnamed girl get shot by mallers that Kalani, who to this point has been all about self-preservation, decides he has nothing to live for and might as well take some mallers out with him?

As for the holes in the theory of Kalani being a plant, well they arent holes so much as pinpricks. Skittles recognized Kalani. Kalani admits he was in the first tower, we can logically assume Skittles was too... but why would Kalani deny knowing Skittles when he and Angel run into him while trying to get the MREs unless there was something to hide. He was also in the tower when Pippen got shot and is one of the few whos whereabouts couldnt be confirmed by anyone else, since he was supposedly working by himself at the time.

As for how he is tied to the mallers, how they got Hannah, etc I dont know. Its possible that the mallers picked up some of the survivors of the first tower and kept them as slaves, we wont know for sure until Season 3 when, hopefully, someone reads Kalani's journal... if it survived.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    I just re-listened to Chapter 2. There's a point in it when Michael describes carrying the bodies of dead zombies up to the second floor to throw them off a balcony, and he mentions that he, Riley and Datu all threw up in the process. I was just wondering if that means that they're all pregnant?

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    I just re-listened to Chapter 2. There's a point in it when Michael describes carrying the bodies of dead zombies up to the second floor to throw them off a balcony, and he mentions that he, Riley and Datu all threw up in the process. I was just wondering if that means that they're all pregnant?
    Well seeing as how while shes captive and theres NO mention of her moving bodies, that kina shoots Shirley sized holes in your theory :P LoL

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    it is either kalani or it is burt, they say "he" is in bad shape but still breathing " i would say it is more burt then kalani for the simple fact that he didnt dive face first into a tanker of gas at a high rate of speed, while simultaneously combusting and exploding, granted, if he lived through that i would say he is just to bad ass and would have to take burts place in my heart as the only other person that can make chuck norris squeal like a little girl.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dameon1213 View Post
    it is either kalani or it is burt, they say "he" is in bad shape but still breathing " i would say it is more burt then kalani for the simple fact that he didnt dive face first into a tanker of gas at a high rate of speed, while simultaneously combusting and exploding, granted, if he lived through that i would say he is just to bad ass and would have to take burts place in my heart as the only other person that can make chuck norris squeal like a little girl.
    Honest question with no snark meant: If you think it's Burt, who do you think "The Old Man" is? The person/whatever was found during the post credit sequence was told to be put with the Old Man.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    oh derp, i am sorry i forgot about that part, i listened to it once and i think over time my names got flipped, what i ment was not burt but Saul. Good catch voodoo thank you. (not sarcasm)

"Scavenger"

Status

PSN ID: Amisiel
    Darn here I was hoping pegs would be the first one to bring a new baby into the world
    The wisest man I ever knew taught me something I never forgot. Although I never forgot it, I never quite memorized it, either. So what I am left with is the memory of having learned something very wise that I can't quite remember.

"Lurker"

Status
    I like the hanah theory, but the one that has not come up is Samantha. When scratch goes to the arena to blew it up, a living samantha gets away and end up with scratch. Samantha does know not to talk to scratch and she spills her guts about her love for datu of the tower.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast