User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    "New Arrival"

Status
    Okay, it took me a thousand relistens to catch this, but here's something interesting.

When Pippin is blathering on and on about "I can help! You'll see!" they ask what he did back in the world, and he says "Salesman."

Victor says "Worthless."

BUT THEN: Victor tells CJ that he was an insurance salesman! Among other things.

Personally, I am going to start gnawing my arm off if we don't get some damn back story on Victor this season! Kc, I hope you are listening.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    As I listened to episode 31-3 a rather radical theory creeped into my head.

What if Victor is the rat the colony sent out?

Stay with me here. Everyone was rather quick to say that Glen and Pete were rats sent out to report back on the location of our survivors. And everyone had the same idea as me in that they possibly "let them get away".
    Well as I listened to CJ go on and on about how Victor will know everyone in the colony and Victor will be able to get the people to listen and Victor will possibly be going in on his own; I thought about how much Victor knows.

Maybe he is not a rat but I thought it would be one hell of a twist and that I'd get peoples conspiracy theories going with this.

Thoughts?

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Gamertag: Stuvius
    This is a really interesting idea. I love the idea of taking a beloved character like Victor and having him betray our heroes. Kalani was not very likable and I really did not mind that he turned out to be the rat. Victor though... that would be bum me out and be exciting at the same time.
    Here is another piece to add to this. When Victor was talking about his ex-wife it seemed to me he was almost forcing the “Boy am I glad to be rid of that bitch” thing. He initially had a sad tone to his voice when speaking of her. Maybe the Colony (and now the Mallers) have been holding her as leverage on Victor this whole time. This would explain why he has been so ready to have Saul’s back regarding a rescue Lizzie mission despite the odds. He needs to get Saul to the Colony to save his wife.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

The part where he gripes about his wife reminds me of Datu's rant about his wife. However, as for Victor being a Rat sent by the Colony, this seems to be more problematic. Much more. I would say that it would be more believable if Datu and Victor were married to the same woman. OK, not really.

Think about it. Who would have sent him? The Colony was splintered into two factions. He didn't know about Gate Keeper's coup and he escaped after finding out about it. It's unlikely Marcus sent him as he ordered Michael to be executed. If Michael was killed then there goes Victor's pass to the Tower. Plus Victor left with MPK during the coup, which Marcus didn't know was going to take place.

I AM curious about his Insurance Salesman, and 'other things' background. Also, should one choose Term Life over Whole Life during the Zombi Apocalypse, will there be any problems collecting the death benefits during this time and does zombification qualify as being dead?
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Victor doesn't strike me as someone who would betray Saul and company for The Colony, especially given the multiple changes in its leadership since he left.

I think Victor is a true friend to Saul, as evidenced by his deliberately letting Saul win at soccer just to build up Saul's confidence. You know that the only reason that Victor blew up at CJ was to bleed off pressure before Saul or CJ blew up in a destructive fashion. And if CJ is playing mind games using her feminine wiles you know that Victor will jump on that grenade to save Saul/Lizzy, cause that's just the kind of friend he is.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    New idea. Victor is an international super spy under deep cover, and Glenn is his controller. Remember that Victor brought Glenn into the Colony and helped set him up in the comms section, the perfect place to maintain contact with their HQ. He checked in with Glenn when he helped Michael make his radio call, and again before he helped the Tower crew escape, the perfect opportunity to get instructions. And somehow Glenn finds Victor again in LA? Surely this was the act of a master spy! I'm thinking they work for the Vatican, since who else in the West plays such a "long game". Now to figure out what they're after.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    New idea. Victor is an international super spy under deep cover, and Glenn is his controller. Remember that Victor brought Glenn into the Colony and helped set him up in the comms section, the perfect place to maintain contact with their HQ. He checked in with Glenn when he helped Michael make his radio call, and again before he helped the Tower crew escape, the perfect opportunity to get instructions. And somehow Glenn finds Victor again in LA? Surely this was the act of a master spy! I'm thinking they work for the Vatican, since who else in the West plays such a "long game". Now to figure out what they're after.
    I can dig it. And Ink is actually a great vampire lord, and all the biters are his undead ghouls. Who better to deal with a vampire lord than agents from the Vatican?

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    victor, saul and cj have eclipsed everyone else as my favorite crew in
    the series, if they save Burt and he becomes apart of them, those 4
    would be the best . . . hell put riley there too... haha.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Victor, it looks like Danny Trejo is muscling in on the Zombie action! Here's a blurb about a SyFy TV movie that's coming up next month.

Rise of the Zombies, Syfy
    Premieres on Saturday, Oct. 27 at 9 p.m.

October only means one thing... zombies! In this film a small group of survivors have been hold up on Alcatraz after a zombie outbreak, but they must escape when the island is overrun. So they hit the zombie-filled road and go on the hunt to find a scientist who may just have a cure for the disease. The film stars Danny Trejo, French Stewart, Star Trek's LeVar Burton, and Mariel Hemingway.

I smell cross-over. Danny and Co. can start from the north, Victor and Saul from the south to clear the state of the zombie threat.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    If and when the zombie apocalypse goes down I hope I hold my own like Victor.
    He keeps a cool head while applying techniques like masking scents through cologne.

He may not be a reckless hero, but he is definitely a survivor.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast