User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

PSN ID: HorrorHiro

Question Kalani's Lady Friend

Does nobody care about WHY Kalani made his sacrifice? Hanna I think he said her name was.
    Last edited by Zombiehead; Jul 31st, 2011 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Edited the title for spoiler purposes.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    He didn't make the sacrifice for the Hanna/h girl, he did it to save the tower. Hanna/h was just something he brought up, the journal will probably explain more about her. She's definitely not a tower resident though, if he was doing it to save her, then he'd have specifically have asked Angel to save her, he just said my Hanna/h
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    I think Hannah was the red-head that was killed as the Lizzy decoy. It would fit, If Michael, Burt, or Riley had said anything during the flight to the tower it would have been about that. and Kalani said "that girl. It was my hannah" or something really freaking close to that.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    It certainly sets up a strong scenario for Kalani being the rat! He and Hannah crashland at LAX and get captured by the Mallers. They plant him at the Other Tower as a spy, with Hannah as a hostage to guarantee his good behavior. He ends up at our Tower and uses the CB to re-establish contact with the Mallers and help them with the attack. But then Kalani has a change of heart and stops communicating with the Mallers, and he kills Pippen to prevent him from informing them of his change of allegience. Unfortunately, Kalani's "loss" makes Hannah expendible, leading to her death on the golf course.

"Lurker"

Status
    Exactly what I was thinking... and after he knew she was dead, he has accepted death.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

This thread is driving me to drink. I still haven't had time to process all of the information.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Steam ID: Magrat
    I honestly can't remember, but I'm fairly sure he'd mentioned this red-headed girl sweetheart of his a long time ago on the podcast.
    With her dead he had nothing to live for. So he died to save the tower. So very sad.

@CabbagePatch - I love the idea. It works. Prior to that I'd never have suspected him!
    I wear a fedora now... fedora's are cool!
    Winner of the coveted ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD
    Anyone else waiting for a Doctor Who zombie? No? Huh, just me then...

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by Magrat View Post
    I honestly can't remember, but I'm fairly sure he'd mentioned this red-headed girl sweetheart of his a long time ago on the podcast.
    With her dead he had nothing to live for. So he died to save the tower. So very sad.

@CabbagePatch - I love the idea. It works. Prior to that I'd never have suspected him!
    I vaguely remember that too. When Kalani said "Hannah" for some reason it sounded familiar but I have no clue where from. I wanna go back and re-listen but I'm not sure where to start.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Steam ID: Magrat
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    I vaguely remember that too. When Kalani said "Hannah" for some reason it sounded familiar but I have no clue where from. I wanna go back and re-listen but I'm not sure where to start.
    I'm planning on relistening to the whole thing anyway, so I shall keep my ear out :P
    I wear a fedora now... fedora's are cool!
    Winner of the coveted ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD
    Anyone else waiting for a Doctor Who zombie? No? Huh, just me then...

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    I'm thinking maybe at the end of season 1, maybe chapter 11. I don't think it was in season 2. I'm not even really sure if I'm imagining it or not.
    Last edited by HardKor; Jul 31st, 2011 at 09:57 PM. Reason: should've wrote season 2
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast