User Tag List

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    yea not a shot in hell would they kill burt. i cant believe they killed off so many characthers

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by StickUpKid View Post
    yea not a shot in hell would they kill burt. i cant believe they killed off so many characthers
    The only character they for sure killed off in my mind is the lady at the golf course, although I presume even the master script writer KC himself couldn't write out a plausible escape for Kalani, so he's pretty much written off for me too. What a fantastic heroic death. I'm really into We're Alive, KC and the whole team, you f***ing rock.

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by GD_Elite View Post
    I just noticed, that just before the Hummer shows up on the scene,~37:30 Scratch says to Angel, "Good bye, Old...."(interrupted). I think this could have been her about to say Old Friend. I think she has remembered how she knows him, and this makes it seem like she might want to keep him alive for it.
    Angel also seemed really pissed about being called "blonde boy." Much more than he should have been. Maybe it was pet a name Scratch had for him in his younger years and he didn't want to be reminded of it.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    Angel also seemed really pissed about being called "blonde boy." Much more than he should have been. Maybe it was pet a name Scratch had for him in his younger years and he didn't want to be reminded of it.
    If Angel had some kind of criminal record how would he have gotten into the Army to become an officer?

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    If Angel had some kind of criminal record how would he have gotten into the Army to become an officer?
    Not all criminals get caught.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    Not all criminals get caught.
    That's very true *shifty eyes* lol. So do you think Angel and Scar face used to hang out together or something? You think she would have postponed telling the whole Tower that this whole time?

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Steam ID: Laurasaur28
    Time to join the conversation.

I think Scratch did something horrible to Angel when he was younger. Abuse, maybe? Just throwing ideas out there. I really have no idea how old Scratch is.

The way I see it, we're going to hear Kalani's voice ONE more time in the first episode of season three, and it's going to be his journal. I really don't think he's alive, unfortunately. Shame, because right before I listened to the episode, I thought about how I really liked Kalani after hating him for a long time. As for Angel and Burt, y'all said it: they're not dead to me until I hear some confirmation. You have to look at Kc's style, and his style tells me they're alive, albeit very, very, VERY injured.

Also, loved the Angel-Riley interaction. I hope she wakes up, but I'm afraid of how she'll react when she looks around that chopper and doesn't see her Angel there...

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

PSN ID: Pao0113415
    Just a thought...when scratch was talking to tardust, I thought he sounded a little bit like skittles, or was it just me?? He even stuttered a little bit when he talked to scratch. But then why wouldn't he stutter, scratch is a little scary.

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:

That's very true *shifty eyes* lol. So do you think Angel and Scar face used to hang out together or something? You think she would have postponed telling the whole Tower that this whole time?
    I think Angel may have been a kid out looking for a thrill. Michael described him as looking like a "rich kid." I don't know if he really is or if Michael was just insulting him but it would make sense if Angel ran out looking for a thrill and then let mommy and daddy shell out the cash to keep his record clear. Then he decided he wanted to make something of himself and joined the Army and went to officer training.
    As for Scratch keeping quiet: She does seem like the "dish best served cold" type. Not wanting to tip her hand until she can get the most out of it.

"Lurker"

Status
    I think when he got to the tower he played it cool to see what the Tower was all about.

I think on one of his night shifts on guard duty he managed to relay some messages back to the Mallers and they told him to spy on the Tower or they would kill his "hannah".
    I thought the same as you did at first. But then I remembered Kalani's past. For example this is the second chapter he is seen in, and the first chapter that he is in the Tower. The first one in which he appears being the purgatory.
    http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/showw...and+Recreation
    In this, it had literally been one night and two days, before the 'traitor' had first been discovered, from the arrival of Kalani to the tower for the first time. After being in the Arena for about a month, prior to being in the Other Tower for 3 days before that, and then in Hawaii and some sort of hotel before the tower.
    I don't see how he could have come into contact with the Mallers - even if he got his hands onto a radio, would he know their channel? Would they keep it the same? Since it had to have been at least a month since he had last spoken to them - or so. How would they organize such a large attack in a single day? And another thing. If the Mallers held 'his Hanna' as ransom for him to do their bidding, and he disappeared for a month, with no word, probably dead, why the hell would they keep 'his Hanna' alive?
    Perhaps, if he does end up being the traitor, those will remain one of those unanswered questions in this podcast.
    Those are pretty much the only reasons I believe Kalani wasn't the spy.
    I think it might have been someone who had arrived in that second batch of people - the first being Michael and the gang + Lizzy.
    It's all just making me so curious...

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast