Status

Gamertag: mushroooooooms PSN ID: mush-rooms
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanlm09 View Post
    So, Angel is gonna be a slave to the Mallers
    ...hehehehehe...I'm okay with this...

"Lurker"

Status

Steam ID: Xerostyle992
    Kalani said something about a girl right...? What girl......? KC I DEMAND AN ANSWER!

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    That episode is stuck in my head and moved me so much i had to donate, so here is my $25 for the kalani Tower Fund (Listen to the aftershow of the live steam to get the referance), kalani you will be missed, i just wish i could of been in the chopter with you, listening to Highway to Hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsDpznl8eIs
    Last edited by mythicgr66; Jul 30th, 2011 at 05:30 PM.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Thank god iTunes actually downloaded the episode for once... I could not wait any longer. Better go listen!
    Do you understand what I'm talking about? Have you ever felt like that? When you just couldn't feel anything and you didn't want to either.

"Lurker"

Status

Steam ID: Xerostyle992
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrusgus View Post
    Thank god iTunes actually downloaded the episode for once... I could not wait any longer. Better go listen!
    Spoilers: Scratch keeps being a bitch and Tar is still a rapist.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazario Jose Lopez View Post
    like no S**t

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazario Jose Lopez View Post

lol that actually made me laugh

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    I re-listened while at the beach today on my mp3 player. I have some new thoughts to share.

If Kalani was referring to the girl who died at the golf course I don't think he literally means her name is Hannah/Hanna, her refers to her as "my hannah". I'm pretty sure I've heard friends and family used the term "hanna" to refer to any girl that is important to them or of interest. So maybe the girl at the golf course was his wife/girlfriend/daughter or something else of significant importance.

Don't we also know that Kalani brought Michael and Burt back to the tower in a helicopter? Plenty of time to let Kalani know what had transpired at the golf course.

If that's true, then I can't help but feel that Kalani was indeed the rat. We now know Pippen was indeed another spy and perhaps Kalani understood that tatic. Is there any evidence to show that Kalani could have pulled off the killing? Perhaps Kalani realized that the mallers realizd Kalani is helping the tower out now instead of being the mole/spy, thus the reason for killing "hanna"

He also mentioned to Angel that he wanted him to have his Journal and where did he store this journal? In someone elses desk (Bills desk, a nice safe place to hide a confession) if I'm not mistaken. Perhaps he knew someday that he might perish and he would hope to explain his whole part.

I'm pretty confident that Kalani was the spy.

I think he got tangled up and ended up in the Arena and then was saved by happenstance.

I think when he got to the tower he played it cool to see what the Tower was all about.

I think on one of his night shifts on guard duty he managed to relay some messages back to the Mallers and they told him to spy on the Tower or they would kill his "hannah".

He did play his part as spy for a while but I think after Angel and Kalani bonded I think he had a change of heart.

His apology to Angel about the tire on the hummer could be referencing his deceased apology from the grave to let Angel know he either did it on purpose or didn't take the mission seriously enough, but either way felt bad about it for one reason or another.

His Hannah died, and he wanted to die as well, possibly also to save his comrades (maybe another part of his sincere apology).

Completely unrelated to Kalani, I half heartedly thought the second person Scratch claimed to have from the tower was "Skittles" ... it would certainly put a strange twist on it wouldn't it.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Oh man I was doing the landscaping and was listening to the episode . At the end I was just amazed how good the Chapter was even though my Man Burt got killed.
    I think the talent doing all the effects and sound are going above and beyond what a normal Podcast should be. They set the bar high on this one..

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo Team Leader View Post
    Oh man I was doing the landscaping and was listening to the episode . At the end I was just amazed how good the Chapter was even though my Man Burt got killed.
    I think the talent doing all the effects and sound are going above and beyond what a normal Podcast should be. They set the bar high on this one..
    So true man. Everyone here is pretty confident Burt is still kicking lol.

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast