User Tag List

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Wayland Productions

Status

Gamertag: mushroooooooms PSN ID: mush-rooms
    Okay so there's just a few things I wanted to note that I didn't get a chance to touch on during the live broadcast:

1.) Steven getting decked in the face was my favorite part of the entire finale. "Wha happened...?" "YOU RAN INTO THE WALL STFU" Lol-ing forever.
    2.) Pegs has turned into a total badass, the part in which she tells Datu and then later Michael (!!!) to shut up and how forceful she is in her new power-position...I love it! Girl power and all that jazz, yknow!
    3.) I'm fairly certain that StepLaugh and I bruised each others hands we were squeezing each other so hard during the golf course scene. There have been some emotional moments during this podcast...but DAMN. Speechless.

I'm not one to theorize too much right now, there are so many things up in the air (see what I did there...lol don't judge me) but I'm going to echo what a lot of others have been saying:

No one is dead until KC says so. Nothing is certain. The only people that I 100% believe died today were the decoy Lizzy (Hannah???) and decoy mallers at the golf course. Mallers' world's got totally rocked by our heroes, I'm glad none of our good guys got caught in the crossfire! :]

Oh P.S: Saul and Lizzy totally got it on. Baby incoming.

-Sarah

"Lurker"

Status

Ch 24 spoilors

So I think kalani story was cut short I think more of his story couldhave been told. But I will say this this episode blew my mind I cried like 5 times. I thought what was so cool there was so much happening it felt so real I was nervous too.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Pin

Okay, I'm not sure if someone has already pointed this out but I'll give it a go.

This is my responce to questions of whether or not the characters are still alive:

I'm a considerably long time listener but first time responder.

I love 'We're Alive'. But, let's be honest, the main characters in 'We're Alive' are lucky. There is no way in hell they would have survived in a real zombie apocalypse much less in this one up until this point especially with some of the things they've done (running through a horde to fix an inoperable army vehicle, going into the zombies' layer to rescue one person, etc...). They definately have a writer on their side, it's the only way.

But besides this fact, there is one other thing that let's me know that a certain character is going to be okay...

Whenever they take up the narraration.

This entire adventure is supposedly being read from a journal. When a character in this series describes events from their unique perspective it implies that at some point they have enough time to sit/lay down long enough to write this stuff down.

Even at the exact moment when I heard Burt drop below I knew he survived well enough because of the fact that he was describing how he covered Saul.

Sure, there always is this fear in the back of my head that they'll find these journals next to their dead bodies or something similiar (like with Samantha), but here was simply not the case as it was unlikely that these characters wrote these things down during the event.

There is still much suspense factor in it for me but for the most part I can pretty much tell these certain characters were going to be alright.

"Lurker"

Status
    Kalani if he lives that will just blow my mind

"Lurker"

Status
    Guys, Hanna could just be a girl Kalani loved, whether girlfriend, wife or daughter. KC has that way of writing - as far as I've seen - that makes you think one thing and then something else entirely is true. First off, Kalani was in that tower number 2. It is never said that Tower number 2 ever even met the Mallers nor that the Mallers got into contact with them because they would have probably wanted their tower over this one since supposedly it was better secured. That tower got attacked by zombies and he ended in the arena. Now what kind of chance was there that he would land, from the zombie toying-with-humans-and-eating them arena, into the tower that the Mallers wanted/had planned a spy. How would he even know he had something the Mallers wanted after almost a month in the Arena?
    Moreover, how would he get into contact with them and plan everything in the, what, 1 day or so that he was in the Tower before the 'war' that first uncovered the snitch, happened? How would he know what channel to use? Keep in mind he had been in the arena for about a month or so. Plus, I don't really remember the Mallers taking any 'slaves' before this season. They just seemed to stick to their own plans and raiding and the Mall.
    Hanna, could just be someone he lost. It doesn't mean he had to lose her now, it could have been earlier. Not everyone becomes suicidal the very moment they lose a loved one. He might have just wanted to save his friends.
    Sure there are a lot of questions and he is a bit shady about his past, but that doesn't instantly point to him being the traitor or having any relation to the red-head girl that got shot.

Oh and
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakezombie View Post
    Maybe as a LONG shot Kalani. On re-listen we don't actually know for sure Kalani died and he could be the messed up one they find at the end.
    Very long shot I know!
    SADLY, Kalani is most definitely dead. You can look at his profile : http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/showw...p?title=Kalani
    Says; 'Current Status: Deceased'
    I doubt he could resurrect or that they just put it there as a 'for now' thing. Usually when they put it under a character, they're dead.
    So sadly, he is too. He was growing on me.

These are my musings.
    Last edited by cerealkiller; Jul 30th, 2011 at 03:11 PM.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    The wiki has been edited by a member of the forums, and they know as much as anyone else. In general flying a helicopter into a truck filled with gas is something you won't walk away from, so it is just an assumption.

I'm definately up for a Kalani flashback when they read his journal. It is a great opuurtunity to find out about all details of what was going on there.
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Here is my Burt Block

Burt is on the zip line. The greatest point of stress will be at the rider. If the rope snaps there, the rider falls. If breaks somewhere else, the rider can clamp down on the hand break and do a Tarzan, right? So, right now I see Burt, do the Tarzan-Thang into the side of the building and getting to one of the balconies. Balconies and breaking ropes are getting to be a habbit.

Angel sees the rope break and repels down the side of the building. He didn't get all ay down so he gets buggerd up. Too bad he was not cool enough to do it Austalian-style.

I said it before, I gotta sit that boy Saul down for a talking to. His tacticts suck! He has had 24 hours to think about it and the best he can think of is trying to double cross an ambush setup by the enemy? Hey diddle diddle straight up the middle onto an enemy-prepared position is loco

"Scavenger"

Status
    OK wow just wow amazing job by everyone. This episode had me hold my mouth with shock and i could feel tears coming on, the areas this happened was, the fake lizzy dieing,Kalani's suicide(maybe) and Angel still being on top of the tower while it crumbled. My opinion is that no main characters died Angel is still alive i think and I think Burt is aswel not because of the after credits part but because the rope snapping. COME ON! that would be one of the cheapest deaths in this show. Just to say i think people are jumping the gun on the whole Hannah thing maybe I was paying much attention but at no point did I hea that the chick at the gold course was called Hannah. One last thing i think it was a really good idea to put the little music things inbetween some of the parts it really let me soak all that had happened. Grwta job KC and cant wait for season 3

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Burt and Angel are ALIVE!!!!!!!!! listen to after the credits you here a short clip between the bitch Scratch and the asshole Tardust, then another maller finds a member of the tower alive but very badly hurt and she tells him to but him with the old man (AKA Burt), haha burt did a tarzan or an indiana jones, it all happenes in the last 2mins of the podcast, on the live stream listen to it on around 81mins

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

PSN ID: Pao0113415
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    I feel sorry for poor Lewis. Poor guy was still locked in his room playing video games as far as we know and then the Tower collapses around him.
    Hahahahaha that made me laugh.

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast