User Tag List

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
    Lewis survives, he goes and finds, bill, zoey and francis and Left for Dead is born
    Omg Excellent!

Status
    Achievements:
    I'm not sure how I feel about this finale.

I feel kind of silly for thinking KC was gonna close some doors and answer some long awaited questions but it looks like he did the exact opposite and opened more. KC, please for the love of GOD, HOW DID MICHAEL survive the water plant incident?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NationalProphet Steam ID: xHDShadowx Raptr ID: HDShadow
    Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post

I feel kind of silly for thinking KC was gonna close some doors and answer some long awaited questions but it looks like he did the exact opposite and opened more. KC, please for the love of GOD, HOW DID MICHAEL survive the water plant incident?
    I don't think there was a place to ever answer that without feeling out of place. It's not as big of a deal for now, I'd say.

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianHD View Post
    I don't think there was a place to ever answer that without feeling out of place. It's not as big of a deal for now, I'd say.
    I agree that in retrospect that question couldnt have been answered in this chapter but I think the point that this chapter created more questions than it answered is a valid one. Can't wait for the next season

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Just finished second listen through.

Things to point out:
    Scratch doesn't want to shoot Lizzy, and I'm pretty sure she was lying when she was said it was because of the bargaining chip. This leads me to believe that Scratch possibly could have lost a child or had a miscarriage or something before this all started. Just a theory.

Scratch refers to Burt as the Old Man when talking to Tar earlier on, which is interesting as it goes towards the possibility that Burt did survive.

Riley and all the red shirts (including Steven) went down to the parking garage in an attempt to escape. Zombies got into the tower, and then it fell down. However, I doubt anyone would have let Lewis out since he was their suspect, so he could have been safe from the zombies attack, making him the most likely minor character to have a shot at surviving. You could do some real interesting fan fic on the tales of lewis though.

Things I am still unsure about:
    Where did all the zombies go that were surrounding the tower? It's weird that they would do that and then go away without a mention.

Why were there no red shirts in the adjacent tower. I thought some went over to ready supplies.

EDIT: Just wondering how Kalani knew that a girl died, and that it was Hanna/Hannah. He wasn't there, and I doubt the mallers told him that it was her.

And how did Riley become unconscious, not really explained.
    Last edited by GD_Elite; Jul 30th, 2011 at 02:08 PM.
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

"Scavenger"

Status
    No no no no no no this cant have happend. So many cool people dead.

Can someone post who is all dead or missing and how please. all i know is burt and saul and lizzy and riley

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianHD View Post
    Yea I realize that too lol. My point though was that KC is deliberately structures the plot this way. I can't decide if I like his style or not anymore, but one thing is for sure: I keep coming back for more, so it must be a good style lol.

I was actually shattered into pieces when I thought they killed Lizzy. Hearing Michael apologize to Saul was heart wrenching.

I actually thought for a moment when the tanker was creeping it's way towards the tower with the fuel spilling out of the gas tank that Riley was gonna show up with a lit arrow and robin hood the shit out of that scene LMAO!

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by StickUpKid View Post
    No no no no no no this cant have happend. So many cool people dead.

Can someone post who is all dead or missing and how please. all i know is burt and saul and lizzy and riley
    Isn't Riley in the chopper?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Isn't Riley in the chopper?
    Yes. She is unconscious in the back of the chopper.

@GD- as I haven't had a chance to relisten (and I missed some juicy bits in the middle of the broadcast) I don't know what happened to the zombies, but the most logical choice would be the Mallers Slaughtered the "Guard Zombies" that Stephen insisted were there to help the Tower.....stupid red shirt....stupid....
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    All minor characters (including Steven and Lewis), plus Burt, Angel and mister whiskers are dead/presumed dead.
    Lizzy, Saul and Victor and missing but are unlikely to be dead.
    Michael, Pegs, Datu, Kelly, Tanya, Hope, Riley and Lady are all in the chopper.
    Oh and Kalani is toast.
    Last edited by GD_Elite; Jul 30th, 2011 at 02:32 PM.
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast