User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: cal5694 PSN ID: cal5694 Steam ID: callum.forrest

Smile

from my studies in college on media i know that everything is there for a reason and maybe were looking at this too specifically like maybe all the zombies connect (not just in the obvious ways) let me
    explain, in one episode sol, Michael and Angel are playing a card game while on guard duty when their chips got raided by ants, they found out that both the ants and zombies carry away their dead and attack in swarms/hoards (not stated in the pod-cast) to a nest but maybe that's not all the ants and zombies have in common, we know they carry both carry off their dead and they both have
    different "classes" like ants have workers, soldiers and a queen and the zombies have the normals, big ones, jumpers, super fasties, little ones, "him" at least that's what skittles calls them
    (the marked/coloured one) and the pinstripe suit guy, so maybe the normals are like workers big ones, jumpers ext. are the soldiers and pinstripe suit guy or "him" could be the general/queen or king
    although we may not have seen all types of infected yet but maybe im looking too much into the zombies as a whole

"Lurker"

Status
    The ants also take orders from one queen ant that births the whole colony! Further leading to Gray(what I like to call him) being Case: Zero. The first contractor and the first spread. Not unlike how olden vampires where believed to be. The original would blood some people and they would be under him, then they would go out and blood more and have the news under them. Except instead of tiers it would be the smart ones above all else followed by certain levels. However, so far the only tiers we have seen of control are the smart ones and the big ones, which kinda seem to take a same level of control/fear over the others.

"Lurker"

Status
    i was thinking the same thing, it is possible he was trying to make different types of zombies from survivors perhaps. when they were in the mental hopital ward they had noticed tons of needles every where and a bed with needles surronding it if i recall correctly. i was thinking that the strange zombie with the number on his arm ( the smaller ones with long finger nails) could have been a patient that the pin striped one was experamenting on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12