User Tag List

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    This is my first post!!!

This was a really good episode and out of my top 5 characters 4 were in the helicopter!! I very happy that no one died!

In regards to "ground zero" and the mental health facility talk about it being the same place sounds false to me, from what I remember from 2-3; the TiVo said that there were MULTIPLE occurrences across the US and around the globe.

Also, here’s my stab at looking through the crystal ball and making a prediction:

1) The mental hospital was used primarily for testing on zombies or human patients by someone or thing, it could have been doctors, military personal or even the intelligent zombies doing the procedures. No physical cut and paste modifications but purely medicinal causing various effects on the Zombie DNA.
    2) The Zombies didn’t seem to come full force at the recon team, I believe they were only to observe and capture but did not plan on them leaving in a helicopter; if you think about their intelligence, they have yet to see a “flying vehicle” so they had no knowledge about how to handle the situation.
    3) Saul is going to be intercepted by the helicopter, taken to LAX to meet up with Victor, Datu and Pegs. They will attempt to fly both helicopters back to the tower; Saul, Bert, Pegs and Victor on one chopper, and Kalani, Angel, Riley and Datu take the second chopper. OBVIOUSLY Saul will divert the other heli with Bert backing him up on the decision to look for Lizzy.

Crazy out there thoughts:

Scratch will join the tower after Bricks and Lizzy are saved
    Michael was saved by an enemy of some kind and is not the “rat” per say but he is being blackmailed by someone or thing.
    • They will fly out to the military base only to see it in shambles and need to re-think their plan… (I don’t think there will be survivors, but somehow/somewhere we will need to hear about the outside world and other locations)

Great show!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nrtv20 View Post
    This is my first post!!!

This was a really good episode and out of my top 5 characters 4 were in the helicopter!! I very happy that no one died!

In regards to "ground zero" and the mental health facility talk about it being the same place sounds false to me, from what I remember from 2-3; the TiVo said that there were MULTIPLE occurrences across the US and around the globe.
    Good first post. Welcome to the community.

What is being suggested about the mental hospital being "Ground Zero" is for L.A. only. Not globally. And even then, it doesn't really work, in my opinion, simply because the actual ground zero causes people to get sick etc etc. If the hospital was in or near ground zero, the entire hospital crew would have felt the effects before too long.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status

I bring relief to troubled minds.

So from the thread so far I think these Predictions make the most sense (although KCW seams to have a habit of defying predictions.)
    Saul is bluffing!
    (Lizzy would never forgive him if he offered up Peggs and he knows it.)
    (Durai might die by Saul's hand (Hrrrmm, something Scratch might want?!) .

zom Ink is a lieutenant, lovingly crafted and by Cain who we'll meet later. (who isn't afraid of a Psychiatrist?!?)

Kalani is the rat, and in communication with the Mallers.
    (He is never looking for control but is always next to the guy who is.)
    (I bet he knew Burt's security measures. Probably Has a friend in there with him.)

All our Heroes will survive!!!!! (KCW will have a never mentioned fully fueled generator, random crazy guy, or room filled with weapons/ammo to save the day!)
    Last edited by SoMoney; Jul 15th, 2011 at 02:16 PM.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Is it horrible of me to hope that not all our heroes will survive? I'm pretty sure some one's going to die.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mascaria View Post
    Is it horrible of me to hope that not all our heroes will survive? I'm pretty sure some one's going to die.
    You know you are starting to sound like a sociopath... Just kidding, I do it to. I was upset when everyone survived this episode. But it would definately be more exciting if some characters died. Last season 3 named characters died, plus one minor character. Something big has to happen this season finale, and that will most likely involve deaths.
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    I love the voice actor for Scratch. She does such a fantastic job, but I think it's time Scratch gets eliminated. I'm certain Saul feels the same. Scarface has been a thorn in the Tower's side for too long. It's time to take her out. Plus with the start of the next season, we could see Durai become the new major threat (well, zombies aside).
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    I love the voice actor for Scratch. She does such a fantastic job, but I think it's time Scratch gets eliminated. I'm certain Saul feels the same. Scarface has been a thorn in the Tower's side for too long. It's time to take her out. Plus with the start of the next season, we could see Durai become the new major threat (well, zombies aside).
    Scratch is a necessary evil. If anything Durai should die by Saul's hand (Hrrrmm, something Scratch might want?!) .

If the survivors only had zombies to worry about what kinda audio drama would that be?!

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by SoMoney View Post
    Scratch is a necessary evil. If anything Durai should die by Saul's hand (Hrrrmm, something Scratch might want?!) .

If the survivors only had zombies to worry about what kinda audio drama would that be?!
    Nah. I think Durai has too much untapped potential. We haven't seen what makes him such a leader that even Scratch is afraid to lie to him. I believe it's time for Scratch to get her comeuppance. I do agree though that worrying about zombies alone could get tiresome, but in a real world scenario you will always have assholes trying to take advantage of any good situation you have. As soon as you set up fortifications against zombies, some buttholes are just going to want to move in and smoke some drugs.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    So do you think we will find out about the Angel/Scratch relationship this coming chapter? I've been thinking this might happen, but thats because I reckon Angel will die. I think that if we find out about their background, then it makes it more likely that one/both of them will die. If not though, I think we will see scratch again. I mean we know she has some sort of plan for Lizzy.
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Nah. I think Durai has too much untapped potential. We haven't seen what makes him such a leader that even Scratch is afraid to lie to him. I believe it's time for Scratch to get her comeuppance. I do agree though that worrying about zombies alone could get tiresome, but in a real world scenario you will always have assholes trying to take advantage of any good situation you have. As soon as you set up fortifications against zombies, some buttholes are just going to want to move in and smoke some drugs.
    I gotta agree, we haven't really heard anything from Durai, its all been shadowy allusions. We still don't know who this guy actually is. And as for Scratch while she does make a great antagonist, if she lays a finger on Pegs she will have to die, along with Saul for setting up the trade in the first place
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast