User Tag List

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    On the "who's the rat?" front: Did anyone else notice that Michael sounded a little surprised when Kelly shot at the biters? Almost like he didn't expect her to have a gun? It sounded like she had a handgun. Like a silenced pistol minus the suppressor perhaps?. Dunno something to mull over. I'm still voting Riley for the rat, but I'm scrutinizing everything she and Kelly does from here on out.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Magrat View Post
    Oh that would be delicious! Especially if someone has to stay behind to detonate it!

Also, if Randy did smell Michael on tanya, could he have been the one that grabbed Datu all that time ago too? Possibly smelled mike again?
    Thing to note: its been said atleast once if not more...michael does not like physical contact...at all..saul is the only one I can think of....(well of coarse pegs, but that's different)

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Kunja View Post
    don't think they have that much explosives!
    They may not need it. With all chemicasl a hospital has and the probably a generator or two that could cause a big enough explosive.

Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Steam ID: Magrat
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    Thing to note: its been said atleast once if not more...michael does not like physical contact...at all..saul is the only one I can think of....(well of coarse pegs, but that's different)
    True... hmmm. What about if he's sweated near them? would that be enough? I know it's the sweat the zombies love, so perhaps it's from a sweaty gun he's held that they now have.
    No, i don't think either Tanya or Datu had a gun.. Gah! Brain hurts. Would still like it to be somehow linked. I think I'm just reaching though. Ah well. A nice thought at the time.
    I wear a fedora now... fedora's are cool!
    Winner of the coveted ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD
    Anyone else waiting for a Doctor Who zombie? No? Huh, just me then...

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    So first of all, Michael or Lizzy talks about Riley and a group of people trying to go to the hospital looking for medicine for Saul. this was back when Saul was still half dead.

So behemoths work with randoms now, as part of an army? shiet that aint good.

So it seems the Hospital is "The Devil's Workshop"

It's Randy, and he's a dude

Tanya may or may not be turning... again, wow this just runs in the family

For those predicting Burt's death, well it looks like that may happen soon. I can't see the others dying just yet. Kalani needs to fly the chopper, There are still is she/isn't she issues with Riley's sexuality, and Angel's darker past hasn't come to light yet, that and he's still 2nd in command of the tower, and since there seems to be 3 or 4 missions going on all at once, he's not someone to lose just yet. Burt on the other hand... he's an old man filled with regret. He may not die till after saul and lizzy are united, but the path he's been going down makes things uncertain. Considering he's a fan favorite, his death could be effective as a tragedy.

Leading to the closing point. I don't even wanna go here. I really don't wanna go here at all. Angel's butting heads with Burt over leadership. On the upside, he was pretty adamant about wanting charge on this mission. And considering the losing streak Burt's been on recently, and how Angel's been kicking ass lately, Angel probably would be the better choice to lead this. But right now it seems to me as though there's more of a stand off between the two rather than there being a clear leader on this mission. Both of them backed down at the same point, and only because they had to, to focus on the mission. But from my jaded point of view, it would seem Angel is more likely to be the one calling the shots because of the people on this mission. Angel's closest "followers" in the tower happen to be Riley and Kalani. (for burt it would more likely be Lizzy and Saul). I think it stands for something that Kalani chose Angel to go into the hospital with him over Burt. But considering the shape Burt's marksmanship is in right now, Kalani, unknowingly made a very good choice. At this point I'd say this is a test of leadership ability for Angel. It's a crisis situation, can he take control of this group when someone extremely headstrong like Burt is present? If he can, he's reached a new mile stone in his path to leadership. If he can't... well, that's not good. So yeah, now I'm just waiting for nik or crowbar to tear this apart... whoopeeee.....
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    I'm wondering who that is on the Chapter Artwork. He's carrying one of Riley's arrows but I can't tell if he's an infected person or a human.

I've constantly had that "puppet master" vibe throughout the chapters. I feel just as there are jumpers, small ones, and behemoths, that there are also group leaders. They almost seem to have a unique roar. I'm very interested to see if the one leading this group his a familiar zombie; whether it is Pin Stripes or a completely different one with markings.

Michael was very frustrating during his conversation with Tanya. I was very anxious to hear what she had to say. And now, i don't know how long it will be before they get back to that! Grrr!!!!

As far as Randy goes, I feel comfortable spelling it with a /Y/ since Michael described him as having a beard. Considering that Michael was only at the water pumping station for about a day, I am going to assume that he has known Randy previous to the zombie oubreak, otherwise I can not picture Michael growing an emotional attachment to someone he only knew for a day. Unless Randy sacrificed himself to enure Michael's survival.

lol, when Steven and Michael were fighting off that small group of zombies I thought Steven was going to get killed. When they were walking out of the parking garage, I almost expected Michael to say, "Hey red-shirt guy."
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    I'm wondering who that is on the Chapter Artwork. He's carrying one of Riley's arrows but I can't tell if he's an infected person or a human.
    he's the one in the pin striped suit... isn't he?

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Forgot about this, how close is the hospital to the tower? The tower will need to "evict" thier new neighbors.
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Jun 20th, 2011 at 10:25 AM.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kunja View Post
    he's the one in the pin striped suit... isn't he?
    I think so, atleast that's the answer I'm leaning towards. But I have to consider the possibility that it could be a new character; a twisted doctor who enjoys expierementing on people and zombies. That would be rowdy if Riley shoots Pin Stripes with an arrow and he just slowly pulls it out of himself. I'm calling it!

Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    On the "who's the rat?" front: Did anyone else notice that Michael sounded a little surprised when Kelly shot at the biters? Almost like he didn't expect her to have a gun? It sounded like she had a handgun. Like a silenced pistol minus the suppressor perhaps?. Dunno something to mull over. I'm still voting Riley for the rat, but I'm scrutinizing everything she and Kelly does from here on out.
    I noticed this too and forgot to mention it. It may have just been Michael's suprise to find someone else shooting besides himself and Steven. His reaction of, "Kelly?!" could have been an audio drama device to let the audience know who else joined the frackas. But still, it got my gears turning too. I wonder if Michael knows Kelly is the one but doesn't really care since he now has a lot of faith in her as a tower member. Remember how keen Michael was to say, "It seems like whoever it was is loyal to us now." That just screams of Kelly.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Who the *bleep* is Randy?! Didn't Michael say that name in his sleep in an earlier episode? And is it just me or does Riley sounds drunk in every episode now?

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast