User Tag List

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    for the people saying that Burt can't die in the hospital because of he's the one telling the story. It all depends on WHEN, Burt is telling the story. the episode starts off with Angel, Kalani, Burt and Riley running in the hospital and them reaching a dead end. And then it cuts to Burt telling the story from the start. It could be that burt is going through the information in his head as they are still in the hospital. I don't want Burt to die or anything, but it's a possibility.
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Everything's a possibility! What show are you guys listening to?! Too many loose ends to make any new prdictions, but one thing I feel strongly about, is that Saul's not going to have any more "Get Out of Jail Free Cards". Meaning: It's either him, Lizzy, or his Mother about to meet certain doom. No one else in this story is lucky enough to have both immediate family AND a romantic love interest. Saul has enough to lose and still a little bit left over to be happy for (But now he may lose BOTH!) . I think Tanya will turn slowly from her scratches... and Saul's going to be kicking himself later on. His lucky streak can't last forever, unfortunately.
    Last edited by Rock Daddy; Jun 20th, 2011 at 12:51 PM.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Ra1th......I thought the beginning was Lizzy, Tar, and Bricks.......no?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    My bad, it is Angel. I knew it was Angel, I do not know why I wrote Michael. Yea, I am pretty sure Mich (wink)-- I mean ANgel said it. We still do not know the location of the silenced berreta. I will listen to it again this evening, or someone else could confirm it.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiehead View Post
    It's not a stutter.

Burt says "Well tha means you and I are waiting outside."
    Riley says "Don't rule me out either, I have a full quiver of arrows if you want to be quiet in there."
    Angel says "I have the silenced M---

It jumps and then they start over.
    It may be a specific glitch on your version. My plays clean through the conversation. Angel says "I have a silenced MP5 from the colony."
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    It may be a specific glitch on your version. My plays clean through the conversation. Angel says "I have a silenced MP5 from the colony."
    Yeah, I never had that problem either. There was a small stutter on Riley's end but that was it.
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    My download did the stutter/repeat thing right around there. I thought I accidentally hit the rewind button.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Relistening, did anyone notice that right after Michael takes his shots at Randy and Steven catches up with him, he says, "A few of them were burned! Did you see that?"

I think this could be a subtle clue as to where they zombies came from. Possibly they were burned from however Michael escaped the Water Pumping Station? Maybe?
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Relistening, did anyone notice that right after Michael takes his shots at Randy and Steven catches up with him, he says, "A few of them were burned! Did you see that?"

I think this could be a subtle clue as to where they zombies came from. Possibly they were burned from however Michael escaped the Water Pumping Station? Maybe?
    Maybe, but I thought it was more about how the zombies escaped the burning arena, and they are now on the loose. (Michael doesn't know that the Arena's been burned down.)

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Great episode, I don't know if it's just me getting my fix after having no WA for two weeks, but did this episode seem a load more exciting than the entire last chapter. OK my views:
    Definately Angel who has the MP5. However, I'm pretty certain Pippin was killed with the pistol for two reasons: 1. Sounds different to when michael used it 2. It's missing from Burts/Sauls bag - can't be a coincidence.
    I agree with Ra1th about the Burt from the future, because the episode starts with them locking themselves in a room. It is possible that he could have written it in this time, starting with what just happened, and then remembering to recap on what happened since he last wrote.
    Another point is that the 'army' are carrying dead and/or alive bodies with them: Bricks/Tardust/Lizzy/Saul perhaps?
    Randy. I reckon Michael met him in water pumping station, but I am curious to know if Michael knew him before this all started, or could it be a Datu/Samantha situation. lol
    Also interested to see if Tanya had actually found a discrepancy with the journals, like is mentioned in the voodoo lounge.
    Zombies surrounding the tower. Could this be a way to stop them sending reinforcements to help the 4 who have gone in? At first I was thinking it might all be one trap to catch some of the survivors, but 3 skinny and one flabby human won't feed all them. It got me thinking about the long term plans for the zombies. I mean since they are definately organised, what are they gonna do when all the food runs out? Start farming for vegetables?
    Also with the mass rallying of zombies, are Victor, pegs and datu gonna be okay. Victor may be good, but hes not good enough to take on a few hundred. I would have to lol if pegs saved there lives by flying them out of there.

Wow now thats out of my system, just gotta wait another week til the next one.
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast