omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    The only thing that is completely implausible about this scenario is Scratch found Mr. Whiskers since we know the Mallers have already come and gone.....

.....that and I think we got the original name of the owner when we discovered Mr. Whiskers....you'd figure Datu would know already that Scratch had a big scar on her face and might have made the connection....After all....he is very resourceful.
    dammit nik...you shot down an obvious way to paint datu into the rat corner here. perhaps not the "mr. whiskers was scratches cat" bit, but the fact that scratch actually lived at the tower. heh, grasping at straws i suppose. but it could explain a few things

another thing is i just went back through this entire thread. theres actually a TON of really good reading material from many of us in here. i would suggest to many new members here reading though this thread(and of course many others) during the short break we have going on. a bunch of the ideas discussed here are actually things that may come to pass reeeeal soon.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Well, playing it up...

I do not think Datu has ever seen scratch. He was not with Saul Burt an Lizzy. He was not with Michael angel Burt Riley and Kelly. When scratch is in the spotlight before the war he is in bed recovering from the arena. During the rematch he is at Lax with Pegs.

Ggrrrr I cannot remember. Was it Tina? Datu tells us who owned the cat.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Tina sounds correct...not entirely sure

And the fact that datu has not been present during any of the towers run ins with scratch only makes it slightly less possible. While the reasons for his absence are quite legit, him not there means they have no visual contact...which is a plus if your trying to hide your identity.
    KAW

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Oh, I think it was Gina. I remembered Gina, but forgot to post it lol

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

relistened the other night, gina is absolutely correct
    KAW

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Okay, I have a crazy ass theory that is full of holes so this is the perfect thread for it.

It's a stretch but, what if Lizzie wandered too close to ground zero and that is why she was puking? I only make this long-shot assumption after considering that maybe, just maybe, after Scratch and Latch pick up Pippin, Kalani, and Hannah at LAX, they inadvertantly drive through ground zero. Hannah starts getting sick and pukes. Then she starts to turn. Scratch and Latch are like WTF? But Pippin freaks out, grabs Kalani's "Little Slugger" baseball bat and hits a homerun off the side of Hannah's noggin. Her body falls out of the vehicle, and Kalani jumps out to be with her. He then has to flee due to the effects of Ground Zero.

He later gets picked up by Shaun and taken back to CJ's Tower where he remains under observation for being sick (side effects of prolonged exposure at Ground Zero). Three days later CJ's tower is over run. Kalani is taken to the arena where he suffers some more. The Zeds realize he has some Ground Zero juice in him and let him be. Then they are rescued from the Arena just as the effects of Ground Zero exposure are wearing off of Kalani.

It's a stretch, isn't it?
    There is no spoon. - Neo

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Okay, I have a crazy ass theory that is full of holes so this is the perfect thread for it.

It's a stretch but, what if Lizzie wandered too close to ground zero and that is why she was puking? I only make this long-shot assumption after considering that maybe, just maybe, after Scratch and Latch pick up Pippin, Kalani, and Hannah at LAX, they inadvertantly drive through ground zero. Hannah starts getting sick and pukes. Then she starts to turn. Scratch and Latch are like WTF? But Pippin freaks out, grabs Kalani's "Little Slugger" baseball bat and hits a homerun off the side of Hannah's noggin. Her body falls out of the vehicle, and Kalani jumps out to be with her. He then has to flee due to the effects of Ground Zero.

He later gets picked up by Shaun and taken back to CJ's Tower where he remains under observation for being sick (side effects of prolonged exposure at Ground Zero). Three days later CJ's tower is over run. Kalani is taken to the arena where he suffers some more. The Zeds realize he has some Ground Zero juice in him and let him be. Then they are rescued from the Arena just as the effects of Ground Zero exposure are wearing off of Kalani.

It's a stretch, isn't it?

Hannah turning and being subsequently killed. Yes...the rest of it..not so much, bout like half my early posts in this thread
    KAW

"Scavenger"

Status

Gamertag: uuhhhuuu Steam ID: uuhhhuuu
    ok i got a couple of theories i want to put out there.
    1st. what if the reason that "the One with the Markings" did not attack Skittles was because he knew he was mentally unstable. Ink was being held in an insane asylum because he was crazy, he later on became Paul/the one with the Marking. What if he knew that unstable people would become (or at least could become) "smart" zombies. he might not have wanted to risk infecting Skittles.
    2nd. Tanya. if Tanya was naturally immune to the zombie blood, then she might have learned through an experience. (a.k.a. a bite/attack early on) if she did learn that she is immune then she would most likely want to run tests on how the zombie blood works.(that's why she was so interested in the journals, and the experiments) so if Tanya is immune she might be able to pass it down to her kids. also when she got to the tower it sounded that she knew that Saul couldn't possibly be infected. (i think Burt's shot went threw Tommy and got stuck in Saul)
    3rd. i think CJ purposely gave Victor the yellow air tank because she knew she didnt fill the tank all the way. she wanted to do some tests, and figgured they would be good Guinea pigs.
    well those are my thoughts so far. everyone let me know what you think.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's all a commie plot to destroy America. BRING BACK THE BLACK LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Scavenger"

Status

Gamertag: uuhhhuuu Steam ID: uuhhhuuu
    I HAVE A THEORY!! (so proud of myself lol)i think the colonel will DIE!! dun dun dun!! not sure how but it would fit the story great. i dont know how many soldiers are at the base, or even there ranks, but if the colonel dies some else can take over. maybe SGT Cross? OR MAYBE even a certain Lieutenant!!

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast