User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    Thanks all for the edification. I also lean towards policed brass. But, I am leaning towards it occurring later. Not at the time of the shooting. I cannot see any of residents as a stone cold killer. I am not sure that they had their stuff together to murder and police. My opinion is that they were observed later and the shooter said oh crap. I gotta pick those up.

Wild card how hot is the brass in the first fifteen seconds? Would the shooter also remembered to have gloves or a piece of cloth?
    Arthur,
    The brass is hot enough to get your attention and hot enough to burn "IF" it sits on you. The heat also depends on the..the.. crap! I forget what it's called.. oh yah, pressure. That's why you have high velocity rounds like +P and +P+
    The barrels have to be certified to handle those rounds, if not you risk the chamber exploding.
    I've never gotten burned from and M16 round, but I have from a Glock .9m. Weird.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    From the cases we can tell if it is a .22 a .38 a .45. Hope may be able to tell them that it was a silenced weapon. I think she was too shock up and did not provide that information. So, our heroes do not even know that it was a silenced weapon. Angel said he could not have heard anything because of the alarm. If it is a 9mm it could be a berreta, right? Not much help. There are a lot of those running around. If it is a .44Magnum that is a lot of info for Angel and MIcheal. I have not heard any mention of these. But if there was one they can say oh yea, steven thinks he is Dirty Harry running around with that magnum...

But, we now "know" that no brass was found at the scene. It is pretty much a dead end. But, when I opened the thread it had not been mentioned one way or another.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    From the cases we can tell if it is a .22 a .38 a .45. Hope may be able to tell them that it was a silenced weapon. I think she was too shock up and did not provide that information. So, our heroes do not even know that it was a silenced weapon. Angel said he could not have heard anything because of the alarm. If it is a 9mm it could be a berreta, right? Not much help. There are a lot of those running around. If it is a .44Magnum that is a lot of info for Angel and MIcheal. I have not heard any mention of these. But if there was one they can say oh yea, steven thinks he is Dirty Harry running around with that magnum...

But, we now "know" that no brass was found at the scene. It is pretty much a dead end. But, when I opened the thread it had not been mentioned one way or another.
    Ah.. I see. I was thinking you wanted some CSI type info. LOL.
    Sounded like a .9m to me.
    I think Burt is the only one running around with a revovler. I know KC said there wasn't any "Found" at the scene, but the shooter didn't have enough time to police the area and get out. You hear the shots.. oh crap. you hear Hope pleading and there is some gap in time before the last round goes off.. hmm...
    Dammit! That's quick though. I know how far a casing ejects from a Berreta and a Glock (Glock eject harder/further) so between target aquisition..ie Pippen (center mass double tap), being cognizant of the casings locations, walking up to deal the coup de grace, listening for anyone in the hallway.. is a stretch for me.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

That is where I lean. But, since none were "found" they are still there or picked up. It is my prejudice that the only one who would want to pick up bullet cases at the scene of a crime would be the shooter. If we make that assumption, Everyone gets sent to one area where statements were taken. Except for

Michael
    Hope
    Tanya
    (Riley) -- She is the one who is sent to the guard room to take over for Angel and Hope. Enough to convict? Hell no. But, if we believe the shooter had to come back to the scene of the crime to pick up the brass, Kalani gets a pass for sure. I still think he gets a pass because he was with Datu and I do not think Kalani could convince Datu to drive off with an alarm sounding. Yea, maybe they did not hear it. But, I am trying to simplify things. Not make them more complicated with another pile of caveats.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    Ah.. I see. I was thinking you wanted some CSI type info. LOL.
    Sounded like a .9m to me.
    I think Burt is the only one running around with a revovler. I know KC said there wasn't any "Found" at the scene, but the shooter didn't have enough time to police the area and get out. You hear the shots.. oh crap. you hear Hope pleading and there is some gap in time before the last round goes off.. hmm...
    Dammit! That's quick though. I know how far a casing ejects from a Berreta and a Glock (Glock eject harder/further) so between target aquisition..ie Pippen (center mass double tap), being cognizant of the casings locations, walking up to deal the coup de grace, listening for anyone in the hallway.. is a stretch for me.
    I really don't see a big gain in (finding/not find the casings)... More than likely, Tonya will be able to extract a bullet and see what what it is... I'm going to take a wild stab and say that they are Full Metal Jacket rounds and those do not deform like a hollow point... it's not like they can send the casings off to have the prints pulled by the CSI crew!
    I know they have the MP5 that is surpressed, I know that is 9mm... I honestly don't know if I caught what the pistol was that Burt gave Michael... I think it was just refered to as "the silent pistol" so at most you're only looking at 2 different calibers

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Kanji, when Michael arrives at the colony and he presents his weapon to Gatekeeper Michael says Beretta. Gatekeeper adds with a silencer, very nice... I am nearly certain that is what I heard.

From the bullets we get caliber

From the lack of casings, we know they were picked up. If there is limited time at the shooting, the shooter may have required another opportunity. The way I figure it, the shooter must be at least roughly in the doorway. The weapon is raised and aimed within the room. Just yesterday Michael yelled about how messing the guard room was and why didn't anyone clean this up. This makes the brass even harder to find. Who has access to the crime scene after the crime?

"Scavenger"

Status
    Kanji, when Michael arrives at the colony and he presents his weapon to Gatekeeper Michael says Beretta. Gatekeeper adds with a silencer, very nice... I am nearly certain that is what I heard.

From the bullets we get caliber

From the lack of casings, we know they were picked up. If there is limited time at the shooting, the shooter may have required another opportunity. The way I figure it, the shooter must be at least roughly in the doorway. The weapon is raised and aimed within the room. Just yesterday Michael yelled about how messing the guard room was and why didn't anyone clean this up. This makes the brass even harder to find. Who has access to the crime scene after the crime?

I think you're right about it being beretta... good catch... so a safe bet any round fired from any of their supprespers are 9mm
    KC just said that there wasn't anyfound... not that they wasn't any to be found.... and even if they did, who's to say they are not there from the War or the time they were over ran, and just didn't get picked up...
    The only person that could have had the chance to pick them up was Riley and she's been cleared because Hope couldn't smell her...

I could be wrong... but I think this is just a wild goose chase

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

It might be, but we had to have this banter last two weeks. 8). Unless we get a confession, we have to build the case on a pro ponderous of evidence. There may be leftovers from the war, but the vast majority of the fighting was on the second and third floor. I think the current guardroom is on the fith. Even the lee harvy that accelerated the confrontation was on the third floor.

But you are right. If Michael does not think about it then it does not rise to the status of wild goose chase.

You are right, Hope did not report smelling her. But I do not think she sounds like someone in the midst of a drinking binge. I do not want it to be Riley, I am just pulling together what I can

"Scavenger"

Status
    You are right, Hope did not report smelling her. But I do not think she sounds like someone in the midst of a drinking binge. I do not want it to be Riley, I am just pulling together what I can
    neither do I... she's my Fav!!!.... this is worse then "who shot JR"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    I'm thinking the casing are still there. I just don't buy that there was time to find and pick up ejected shells. The shooter was moving as he/she shot anyway.
    So here's the scenerio in my mind.
    - Shooter enters the room and closes the door. Pippen's light bulb goes on, then the shooter hits the off switch by putting two in his chest. The trajectory of the ejected casings is going to push them to the right side and probably bounce off the wall. Where they finally rest is gonna be a real guess in a messy room.
    -Shooter walks further into the room while Hope is pleading for her life.
    -Shooter puts ensures kill by putting one in Pip's gray matter. Another casing ejected and this time it's probably on the bed or on the floor near the headboard.
    -Shooter takes out the radio. So, 4 ejected shells lay at random spots in the room and time is of the essence.

Basically what I'm saying is that there wasn't enough time to find and police the ejected shells or a reason to do so. there's no threat from anyone finding them. The gun can be kept, dropped in a random spot or hidden and no one will be the wiser.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast